Page 200 of 202 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190198199200201202 LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 4021

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [DreamBoard Theme] AppleWEB HD

  1. #3981
    cheers mate only prob is my ifile isnt paid for so wont let me search haha is it easier to find and edit as a text viewer or propery list viewer?

  2. #3982
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Frosty33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    england
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts

    all i can really say is what 2k1 said above, and suggest buying ifile, sorry

  3. #3983
    sorry i havent got a cracked or pirated version of ifile just unregistered i think anyway

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty33 View Post
    all i can really say is what 2k1 said above, and suggest buying ifile, sorry
    ok thanks for the help
    Last edited by kylemc; 03-15-2013 at 01:32 PM.

  4. #3984
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty33 View Post
    welcome to the thread, to change the apps you need to edit the current plist in ifile. if you use the name of the image that you want to change by searching in ifile they will be a part that says launch [ what ever app ] with a id code, you will need apple id from cydia that will tell you the apps id your wanting to change to.
    hope this make sense



    just seen this 2k1 what part is classed as piracy ? sorry if i shouldnt have helped
    Never mind seen the ****** and didn't read it right to make work hours carry on all good

    Quote Originally Posted by kylemc View Post
    sorry i havent got a cracked or pirated version of ifile just unregistered i think anyway



    ok thanks for the help
    My fault I didn't read what ya said right all is good

  5. #3985
    thanks for that wasnt really sure what i did wrong what i dont understand is if said program has a button link built into this theme isnt it advocating cracked/pirated software therefore rendering everyone who has commented in this post breaking the rules?

  6. #3986
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    No that's something totally different

  7. #3987
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    No that's something totally different
    cheers just trying to find out where i stand dont wanna get myself banned as this seems to be one of the most resourceful forums on jailbreaking ive found

  8. #3988
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    No bro ya good. We wouldn't ban you for that. Warning is about all you would have to really tick someone off or continue to break the rules here for that to happen.

    More or less we don't like when people ask for help when it comes to tweaks they got for free with piracy and then wondering why there phone is acting up now.

  9. #3989
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Frosty33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    england
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts

    quick banner request to lighten the mood

    -fantasy-football.2.png

  10. #3990
    is there any way to remove white icon from the Apps tabs?

  11. #3991
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Frosty33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    england
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts

    No don't think so. I think it's a dreamboard problem, I have them in all my themes since updating to 6.1

  12. #3992
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Frosty33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    england
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts

    Just seen this on fnets Facebook page, and I must say its looking sexy finga !

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364162162.626686.jpg

    Keep up the good work

  13. #3993
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty33 View Post
    Just seen this on fnets Facebook page, and I must say its looking sexy finga !

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364162162.626686.jpg

    Keep up the good work
    Wow very nice redoing alot of it.

  14. #3994
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty33 View Post
    Just seen this on fnets Facebook page, and I must say its looking sexy finga !

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364162162.626686.jpg

    Keep up the good work
    looks good, but with a bigger display on iphone 5, i think you can add more "stuff" on it, not just bigger

  15. #3995
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    I'm sure it will be better than the original give the dev some credit

  16. #3996
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty33 View Post
    had to make a static image till i can get it sorted, thought it would suit seen as its always raining hear anyway lol

    Attachment 601160


    what theme is that ?
    I would really love it if someone could help me get my original Appleweb HD theme (White) with all it's functionality to be black like the one you have displayed. I went and found the Appleweb HD v2 Black theme...but it's seriously lacking in the functionality department.

    Hello all. Just curious...has anyone managed to successfully blackout there Appleweb HD (White) theme. The Appleweb HD v2 Black theme is seriously lacking in the functionality department and doesn't look like its ever gonna get any updates. I'm not very good with CSS or HTML when dealing in iPhone functions. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MEEE!
    Last edited by pharrcyde; 03-27-2013 at 02:31 PM.

  17. #3997
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Frosty33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    england
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts

    Are you talking about the version with the widgets on the next page ? I'm running v2. I'm away until the weekend but if you send me a copy of your theme ill try black it up for you over the weekend

  18. #3998
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,746
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pharrcyde View Post
    I would really love it if someone could help me get my original Appleweb HD theme (White) with all it's functionality to be black like the one you have displayed. I went and found the Appleweb HD v2 Black theme...but it's seriously lacking in the functionality department.

    Hello all. Just curious...has anyone managed to successfully blackout there Appleweb HD (White) theme. The Appleweb HD v2 Black theme is seriously lacking in the functionality department and doesn't look like its ever gonna get any updates. I'm not very good with CSS or HTML when dealing in iPhone functions. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MEEE!
    Interesting since I did the Black Port and that download has been locked for awhile, where did you get it? Now as far as functionality the black mod is NOT the full theme. It is purely graphics that have been changed to work with the original code of the White theme.

    Black v2 is not the last update I did either. Maybe when Finga gets this updated for 6.0-6.1.2, especially for the iP5, I'll dust off the Black and update it as well.

  19. #3999
    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Interesting since I did the Black Port and that download has been locked for awhile, where did you get it? Now as far as functionality the black mod is NOT the full theme. It is purely graphics that have been changed to work with the original code of the White theme.

    Black v2 is not the last update I did either. Maybe when Finga gets this updated for 6.0-6.1.2, especially for the iP5, I'll dust off the Black and update it as well.
    I hope the photo loaded...I'm new to the forum. But it's called Appleweb HD v2 Black. (Khr0nic) I was searching for a black version of the original white theme and came across a few websites that had it for download. The app icons don't all work one of which is the iPod. As for editing mode...it doesn't exist :-(. So base on what your saying (Frosty) I can send you my white appleweb theme and you can make it black like the JPEG you had on page 195.

    Thanks for you guys' help and or direction. The original theme is awesome but it looks sooo much smoother blacked out. I have a working black LS which is very sexy. Impo
    Attached Images Attached Images

  20. #4000
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Frosty33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    england
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 70 Times in 60 Posts

    First off nice to see your still around kronik im looking forward to see what you can do with the new version of this awesome theme when finga releases it.

    And as for making your version black ill have ago for you by adding what I use for v2 (kroniks mod) and making the the rest on photoshop.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Frosty33 For This Useful Post:

    Kr0NiK (03-27-2013)

Page 200 of 202 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190198199200201202 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •