+ Reply
Page 200 of 202 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190198199200201202 LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 4034

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [DreamBoard Theme] AppleWEB HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I need help with this to. It would make the theme look sooo much better. Anyone figured out how to do i .plist? Ive tried some things, but nope, no
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I need help with this to. It would make the theme look sooo much better.
    Anyone figured out how to do i .plist? Ive tried some things, but nope, no good...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    solved....lastly, the widgets on both sides on both sides of the weather widget: is there anyway to modify what apps i want in them? and also the "theme settings" option gets hidden when there is a hotspot connection from my iPhone to laptop

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,062 Times in 4,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kachman View Post
    solved....lastly, the widgets on both sides on both sides of the weather widget: is there anyway to modify what apps i want in them? and also the "theme settings" option gets hidden when there is a hotspot connection from my iPhone to laptop
    Can ya show me a pic what ya talking about please? Far as the hotspot bar goes don't think ya can fix that unless ya turn of that status for it if ya can.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Frosty33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kachman View Post
    to change the small tiles you have to create a new image and edit the current plist and change the string for the old app to the new app. you need the apps id. appinfo from cydia will help with that (if it works with iso6)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

updated my skysports football app if anyone wants it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [DreamBoard Theme] AppleWEB HD-image.png   [DreamBoard Theme] AppleWEB HD-football.png  
    Last edited by Frosty33; 02-08-2013 at 09:42 AM.

Thanks

is there anyone out there with to coding skills to make this theme fit the iphone 5 ?
    Last edited by Frosty33; 03-03-2013 at 01:13 PM.

Thanks

Any word on iPhone 5 update finga ?

Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,372 Times in 1,041 Posts

Frank is working on it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

2k1 (03-03-2013)

2k1
    Thanks

cant wait to see this theme on my phone

Thanks

Yea he said he was just wondered how progress was going

Me too 2k1

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    hey can i get your custom theme? it looks pretty awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryaninfg View Post
    Heres the final result. Just need to get the "widgetbanner" black.

Also. Is anyone good at writing or altering code. I tried out apple core hd and it had a rss widget in it. Would love to use that widget for this theme instead of the date\time widget. Any thoughts....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default editing theme
    hello all, first post here, after searching through loads of themes i have finally settled on this one as i really like the look and feel of it, however i have a few "issues" i have changed the ESPN widget to my fantasy football mobile site which has worked really well still need to change the graphics which isnt a major problem as i'll probably just leave the pictures called espn.png etc but change the image to the picture i want which will save me changing all the 'links'.

Anyway my real problem is the youtube button doesn't work i'm assuming its because this is when apple changed youtube for ios 6, also it has a button for ********** (as im sure you all know is gone) which i would like to change to vshare. xbox live which i dont use i want to change to musicbox an mywi which i would like to change to moviebox but cannot find how to change these buttons i can change the other banners etc but cannot find where to change these using ifile (i can find the pictures so changing them wont be a problem) any help would be greatly appreciated sorry if this has been discussed earlier in this forum thanks people

Also im not an experienced coder or anything just a general user with quite limited knowledge im also new to jailbreaking first time ive ever even used a jailbroken iphone i done it myself using evasion an it all went great

2k1
    Thanks

Can't help with piracy or cracked tweaks here. Please read the forum rules

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kylemc View Post
    hello all, first post here, after searching through loads of themes i have finally settled on this one as i really like the look and feel of it, however i have a few "issues" i have changed the ESPN widget to my fantasy football mobile site which has worked really well still need to change the graphics which isnt a major problem as i'll probably just leave the pictures called espn.png etc but change the image to the picture i want which will save me changing all the 'links'.

Anyway my real problem is the youtube button doesn't work i'm assuming its because this is when apple changed youtube for ios 6, also it has a button for ********** (as im sure you all know is gone) which i would like to change to vshare. xbox live which i dont use i want to change to musicbox an mywi which i would like to change to moviebox but cannot find how to change these buttons i can change the other banners etc but cannot find where to change these using ifile (i can find the pictures so changing them wont be a problem) any help would be greatly appreciated sorry if this has been discussed earlier in this forum thanks people

Also im not an experienced coder or anything just a general user with quite limited knowledge im also new to jailbreaking first time ive ever even used a jailbroken iphone i done it myself using evasion an it all went great
    welcome to the thread, to change the apps you need to edit the current plist in ifile. if you use the name of the image that you want to change by searching in ifile they will be a part that says launch [ what ever app ] with a id code, you will need apple id from cydia that will tell you the apps id your wanting to change to.
    hope this make sense

Can't help with piracy or cracked tweaks here. Please read the forum rules
    just seen this 2k1 what part is classed as piracy ? sorry if i shouldnt have helped
    Last edited by Frosty33; 03-15-2013 at 12:25 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Frosty33 For This Useful Post:

kylemc (03-15-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

cheers mate only prob is my ifile isnt paid for so wont let me search haha is it easier to find and edit as a text viewer or propery list viewer?

Thanks

all i can really say is what 2k1 said above, and suggest buying ifile, sorry

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

sorry i havent got a cracked or pirated version of ifile just unregistered i think anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty33 View Post
    all i can really say is what 2k1 said above, and suggest buying ifile, sorry
    ok thanks for the help
    Last edited by kylemc; 03-15-2013 at 12:32 PM.

2k1
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty33 View Post
    welcome to the thread, to change the apps you need to edit the current plist in ifile. if you use the name of the image that you want to change by searching in ifile they will be a part that says launch [ what ever app ] with a id code, you will need apple id from cydia that will tell you the apps id your wanting to change to.
    hope this make sense

just seen this 2k1 what part is classed as piracy ? sorry if i shouldnt have helped
    Never mind seen the ****** and didn't read it right to make work hours carry on all good

Quote Originally Posted by kylemc View Post
    sorry i havent got a cracked or pirated version of ifile just unregistered i think anyway

ok thanks for the help
    My fault I didn't read what ya said right all is good

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks for that wasnt really sure what i did wrong what i dont understand is if said program has a button link built into this theme isnt it advocating cracked/pirated software therefore rendering everyone who has commented in this post breaking the rules?

2k1
    Thanks

No that's something totally different

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

No that's something totally different
    cheers just trying to find out where i stand dont wanna get myself banned as this seems to be one of the most resourceful forums on jailbreaking ive found