Page 199 of 202 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189197198199200201 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 4021

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [DreamBoard Theme] AppleWEB HD

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Gotta use ifile you have that?

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Gotta use ifile you have that?
    oh yea, now i remember...and yea i have ifile, i had to install it by ifile anyway

Thanks

Need the file directory? Or ya go it?

Need the file directory? Or ya go it?
    yea i got it. i fixed it now. thanks a lot man

Thanks

Welcome

Welcome
    what about the weather app, is there anyway to make it get details directly from the ios weather app? Coz my country is Zambia and i dont know what codes to enter in the theme weather app

I need help with this to. It would make the theme look sooo much better.
    Anyone figured out how to do i .plist? Ive tried some things, but nope, no good...

solved....lastly, the widgets on both sides on both sides of the weather widget: is there anyway to modify what apps i want in them? and also the "theme settings" option gets hidden when there is a hotspot connection from my iPhone to laptop

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kachman View Post
    solved....lastly, the widgets on both sides on both sides of the weather widget: is there anyway to modify what apps i want in them? and also the "theme settings" option gets hidden when there is a hotspot connection from my iPhone to laptop
    Can ya show me a pic what ya talking about please? Far as the hotspot bar goes don't think ya can fix that unless ya turn of that status for it if ya can.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Frosty33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kachman View Post
    to change the small tiles you have to create a new image and edit the current plist and change the string for the old app to the new app. you need the apps id. appinfo from cydia will help with that (if it works with iso6)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

updated my skysports football app if anyone wants it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image.png   -football.png  
    Last edited by Frosty33; 02-08-2013 at 10:42 AM.

Thanks

is there anyone out there with to coding skills to make this theme fit the iphone 5 ?
    Last edited by Frosty33; 03-03-2013 at 02:13 PM.

Thanks

Any word on iPhone 5 update finga ?

Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,551 Times in 1,137 Posts

Frank is working on it

15. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

2k1 (03-03-2013)

Thanks

cant wait to see this theme on my phone

Thanks

Yea he said he was just wondered how progress was going

Me too 2k1

hey can i get your custom theme? it looks pretty awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryaninfg View Post
    Heres the final result. Just need to get the "widgetbanner" black.

Also. Is anyone good at writing or altering code. I tried out apple core hd and it had a rss widget in it. Would love to use that widget for this theme instead of the date\time widget. Any thoughts....

Default editing theme
    hello all, first post here, after searching through loads of themes i have finally settled on this one as i really like the look and feel of it, however i have a few "issues" i have changed the ESPN widget to my fantasy football mobile site which has worked really well still need to change the graphics which isnt a major problem as i'll probably just leave the pictures called espn.png etc but change the image to the picture i want which will save me changing all the 'links'.

Anyway my real problem is the youtube button doesn't work i'm assuming its because this is when apple changed youtube for ios 6, also it has a button for ********** (as im sure you all know is gone) which i would like to change to vshare. xbox live which i dont use i want to change to musicbox an mywi which i would like to change to moviebox but cannot find how to change these buttons i can change the other banners etc but cannot find where to change these using ifile (i can find the pictures so changing them wont be a problem) any help would be greatly appreciated sorry if this has been discussed earlier in this forum thanks people

Also im not an experienced coder or anything just a general user with quite limited knowledge im also new to jailbreaking first time ive ever even used a jailbroken iphone i done it myself using evasion an it all went great

Thanks

Can't help with piracy or cracked tweaks here. Please read the forum rules

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kylemc View Post
    hello all, first post here, after searching through loads of themes i have finally settled on this one as i really like the look and feel of it, however i have a few "issues" i have changed the ESPN widget to my fantasy football mobile site which has worked really well still need to change the graphics which isnt a major problem as i'll probably just leave the pictures called espn.png etc but change the image to the picture i want which will save me changing all the 'links'.

Anyway my real problem is the youtube button doesn't work i'm assuming its because this is when apple changed youtube for ios 6, also it has a button for ********** (as im sure you all know is gone) which i would like to change to vshare. xbox live which i dont use i want to change to musicbox an mywi which i would like to change to moviebox but cannot find how to change these buttons i can change the other banners etc but cannot find where to change these using ifile (i can find the pictures so changing them wont be a problem) any help would be greatly appreciated sorry if this has been discussed earlier in this forum thanks people

Also im not an experienced coder or anything just a general user with quite limited knowledge im also new to jailbreaking first time ive ever even used a jailbroken iphone i done it myself using evasion an it all went great
    welcome to the thread, to change the apps you need to edit the current plist in ifile. if you use the name of the image that you want to change by searching in ifile they will be a part that says launch [ what ever app ] with a id code, you will need apple id from cydia that will tell you the apps id your wanting to change to.
    hope this make sense

Can't help with piracy or cracked tweaks here. Please read the forum rules
    just seen this 2k1 what part is classed as piracy ? sorry if i shouldnt have helped
    Last edited by Frosty33; 03-15-2013 at 01:25 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Frosty33 For This Useful Post:

kylemc (03-15-2013)

Page 199 of 202 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189197198199200201 ... LastLast