Page 150 of 202 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140148149150151152 160 200 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 4021

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [DreamBoard Theme] AppleWEB HD

  1. #2981
    Is there somewhere a German instruction for dream board? I want to move, replace some icons and banners and, unfortunately, but my english is not good enough to understand the English instructions correctly.

  2. #2982
    Quote Originally Posted by smogyy View Post
    Is there somewhere a German instruction for dream board? I want to move, replace some icons and banners and, unfortunately, but my english is not good enough to understand the English instructions correctly.
    Google translate?

  3. #2983
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,746
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 648 Posts

    More icons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -clockbutton.png   -dropboxbutton.png   -settingsiconbutton.png   -settingstilebutton2.png   -twittericonbutton.png   -twitterbutton.png   -youtubeiconbutton.png   -clockiconbutton.png  

    -alarmclockiconbutton.png  

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

    cavman2004 (05-13-2011), chevymusclecar (05-11-2011), derailedz0r (05-11-2011), Dexy88 (05-10-2011), Laurabourgeois (05-10-2011), romg78 (05-10-2011), TheTattooKid (05-10-2011)

  5. #2984
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Laurabourgeois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Var/stash/themes
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 359 Times in 171 Posts

    @Kronik Hello boy , can you share all your mods and icons in one ?? Please email me personnaly i love your style so much : [email protected]

    Please contact me .

    In advance thanks for all your hours and hours of work for us

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Laurabourgeois For This Useful Post:

    Kr0NiK (05-10-2011)

  7. #2985
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Anywhere Under The Heavens
    Posts
    628
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked 177 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    More icons.
    Thanks. can u or someone else reference where the icons are? since u said "more icons".

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheTattooKid For This Useful Post:

    Kr0NiK (05-10-2011)

  9. #2986
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,746
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTattooKid View Post
    Thanks. can u or someone else reference where the icons are? since u said "more icons".
    I've just been posting them as I clean them up or remake them. Trying to get the dull look off some of them.

    Maybe I'll update the mod or just do a zip of my new ones, problem is most of the ones I'm doing now look nothing like the originals

  10. #2987
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,746
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 648 Posts

    by request, Netflix banners
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -netflix.png   -netflix2.png  

  11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

    cavman2004 (05-13-2011), chevymusclecar (05-11-2011), derailedz0r (05-11-2011), Dexy88 (05-10-2011), RippedThemer (05-11-2011), TheTattooKid (05-10-2011)

  12. #2988
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Anywhere Under The Heavens
    Posts
    628
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked 177 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    by request, Netflix banners
    Thanks. I'll snatch these up real quick!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    I've just been posting them as I clean them up or remake them. Trying to get the dull look off some of them.

    Maybe I'll update the mod or just do a zip of my new ones, problem is most of the ones I'm doing now look nothing like the originals
    Thatz chill. Wheneva they drop is cool. Gonna get rid of my pic icons on the bottom. Wheneva u can shoot some chrome bottoms my way iz appreciated.
    Need Mail, Safari, SkyFire, Notes and Cydia

    Appreciate it bro.

  13. #2989
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,043
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    who has made the appleCORE theme?
    and when will it be ready? as i would like to have both themes
    this is 1 mother f***er theme
    hopefully just another 2 days

    (4 hours of trying to get my new icon mask perfect on AppleCORE and I'm ready to pull my f@#king hair out!!!!)

    ^ these are things I go through to make these themes perfect for my peeps!




    Also, after some testing, it seems like having 21 wallpapers in the theme doesn't make for happy RAM..lol

    I think I'll cut it down to 10. I'm sure everyone will be modding the hell out of the wallpaper anyway
    Last edited by thefinga; 05-10-2011 at 05:48 PM.

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    anig (05-10-2011), Dexy88 (05-10-2011), kampongkid (05-10-2011), romg78 (05-10-2011)

  15. #2990
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,746
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 648 Posts

    Chrome Dock Buttons Max_Pa1n style.
    Thank Max for the idea and the help he gave me to make these.

    If you would like different ones for your dock let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -emailbutton.png   -safaributton.png   -skyfirebutton.png   -notesbutton.png   -cydiabutton.png  

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-11-2011), Dexy88 (05-10-2011), s_fathy (05-10-2011), TheTattooKid (05-10-2011), trebor130657 (05-12-2011)

  17. #2991
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,746
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 648 Posts

    @ ilovemyiphone4
    Feel free to ask for changes, did these quick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ab.png   -ab2.png   -ab3.png  

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

    derailedz0r (05-11-2011)

  19. #2992
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    by request, Netflix banners
    Kronik good lookin man thats exactly what i was looking for thats sick bro you ****** rock! Now i dont know whether to get the apple core or stay with this one.

  20. #2993
    Can't wait for apple web V3 and the other theme! Nice themes!!

  21. #2994
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    @ ilovemyiphone4
    Feel free to ask for changes, did these quick.
    their perfect man i appreciate it but i have 1 last request if you dont mind? Can you make the appstore banner have the rounded off corners like your netflix and vevo do as the one that comes with the black mod is only rounded off on the left side if you can please id appreciate it i know it wont take you long to do that.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

    Kr0NiK (05-10-2011)

  23. #2995
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Alright Uniaw in banner Cloudy


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Damn.. thats sweet bro. Scrollable anime weather. Possible to put weather info there also ? replacing the icon.

    Great job

    Dan

  24. #2996
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Kaospassageraren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stockholm Sweden
    Posts
    703
    Thanks
    722
    Thanked 527 Times in 280 Posts

    Gotta say that this is the coolest theme ive seen..its beautyfull man!! very clever layout with different apps in the same place for sms etc..gave it 5 on the spot!
    And i found colour ui in Cydia so all My popups are black&white

    Btw are you going to add icon cache support in the next update? It works GREAT in dreamboard beta!+ it supports badges within folders

    Thanks again for great theme!!
    My Twitter....powderfinger76

  25. #2997
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,746
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    their perfect man i appreciate it but i have 1 last request if you dont mind? Can you make the appstore banner have the rounded off corners like your netflix and vevo do as the one that comes with the black mod is only rounded off on the left side if you can please id appreciate it i know it wont take you long to do that.
    Didn't notice that thanks. Did a sloppy job on the original change.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -appstore.png  

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

    derailedz0r (05-11-2011), Dexy88 (05-11-2011)

  27. #2998
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Didn't notice that thanks. Did a sloppy job on the original change.
    your the ****** man bro. im sorry but i might keep bothering you for more lol nah ill leave you alone for a while thanks though man.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

    Kr0NiK (05-10-2011)

  29. #2999
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,043
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaospassageraren View Post
    Gotta say that this is the coolest theme ive seen..its beautyfull man!! very clever layout with different apps in the same place for sms etc..gave it 5 on the spot!
    And i found colour ui in Cydia so all My popups are black&white

    Btw are you going to add icon cache support in the next update? It works GREAT in dreamboard beta!+ it supports badges within folders

    Thanks again for great theme!!
    Ill writeinthe code for cache support and also include badge icons in the image folder (i believe thats all you need to support both)

    Haven't even tried the new beta, I saw soooo many people having issues, and didn't want to f@#k up my dreamboard in the middle of theme develpoement..lol

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    Kaospassageraren (05-11-2011)

  31. #3000
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Anywhere Under The Heavens
    Posts
    628
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked 177 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Chrome Dock Buttons Max_Pa1n style.
    Thank Max for the idea and the help he gave me to make these.

    If you would like different ones for your dock let me know.
    Thanks a lot. They look perfect. Now to put em on my phone.
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 05-10-2011 at 09:31 PM.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to TheTattooKid For This Useful Post:

    Kr0NiK (05-11-2011)

Page 150 of 202 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140148149150151152 160 200 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •