Page 10 of 202 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 4021

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [DreamBoard Theme] AppleWEB HD

  1. #181
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks
    1,403
    Thanked 670 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Set the permissions on the theme folder itself (AppleWEB)

    There you will see the correct settings:

    Click the little arrow all the way to the right for the AppleWEB folder to enter the folder properties

    -then click apply hierarchally to ON
    -set ownership permissions to MOBILE for both Owner and Group
    -set access permissions to READ, WRITE and EXECUTE for all 3 groups
    -click DONE
    this is what i have i cant set antthing its froze
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -002.png  

  2. #182
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 406 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    this is what i have i cant set antthing its froze
    Did you follow my instrux exactly?.. that is a permission issue your having. You need to set your permissions correctly.

    Are you using iFile?.. If so, my instrux should work perfectly

  3. #183
    Hi

    Does anyone have a problem with an additional left page showing a load of app windows. Namely the tools box overlaying the apps box.

    Thanks
    Pii

  4. #184
    I also have a blank right page.

    Is this expected?

    Thanks
    Pii
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  5. #185
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 406 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pii View Post
    Hi

    Does anyone have a problem with an additional left page showing a load of app windows. Namely the tools box overlaying the apps box.

    Thanks
    Pii
    Scrolling should be disabled. that is where the panels sit until the script calls them.

    Did you mess with the plist file?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pii View Post
    I also have a blank right page.

    Is this expected?

    Thanks
    Pii
    See above post
    Last edited by thefinga; 04-18-2011 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #186
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks
    1,403
    Thanked 670 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Did you follow my instrux exactly?.. that is a permission issue your having. You need to set your permissions correctly.

    Are you using iFile?.. If so, my instrux should work perfectly
    yes i use ifile,ok can you tell wat should i do exactly step by step,thank you very much

  7. #187
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 406 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    yes i use ifile,ok can you tell wat should i do exactly step by step,thank you very much
    First off, just delete the file out of ifile and start over:

    unzip the AppleWEB.zip file
    place the AppleWEB folder inside the Dreamboard folder
    then while looking at the AppleWEB folder that is now sitting in the Dreamboard folder, click the little blue arrow all the way to the right.

    Now your in the theme folder's properties window.
    click apply hierarchally to ON
    Scroll down a little to ownership permissions and set both to MOBILE
    Scroll down to the next section and set access permissions to READ, WRITE and EXECUTE for all 3 groups
    Click DONE

    Thats about as 'step by step' as it gets..lol

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    jpel (04-19-2011)

  9. #188
    Just donated, once I saw timothy's preview I knew once finished, the layout of the theme would be so sick, glad someone took it and hit the ground running. Hope everything gets straightened out as far as credit given but either way, thefinga you're the man bro :-) confirmation #3er28828ru7181443

  10. #189
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks
    1,403
    Thanked 670 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    First off, just delete the file out of ifile and start over:

    unzip the AppleWEB.zip file
    place the AppleWEB folder inside the Dreamboard folder
    then while looking at the AppleWEB folder that is now sitting in the Dreamboard folder, click the little blue arrow all the way to the right.

    Now your in the theme folder's properties window.
    click apply hierarchally to ON
    Scroll down a little to ownership permissions and set both to MOBILE
    Scroll down to the next section and set access permissions to READ, WRITE and EXECUTE for all 3 groups
    Click DONE

    Thats about as 'step by step' as it gets..lol


    ok i done exactly wat u say but i still have the same issue

  11. #190
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 406 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TBlog View Post
    Just donated, once I saw timothy's preview I knew once finished, the layout of the theme would be so sick, glad someone took it and hit the ground running. Hope everything gets straightened out as far as credit given but either way, thefinga you're the man bro :-) confirmation #3er28828ru7181443
    THANK YOU! Very much appreciated.
    I sent SirTimothy a message, I'm sure it will be fine. I didn;t mean to step on his feet, I just couldn't resist making this as its such a great concept! His theme WILL be quite different though. He's going to make pages that look like the home page instead of folders. I just happen to like a folder style better. Plus I love the 'Customizing' implementation I incorporated. (working right now to make that HUGE for the next version )

    Enjoy the theme man!!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    jpel (04-19-2011)

  13. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    THANK YOU! Very much appreciated.
    I sent SirTimothy a message, I'm sure it will be fine. I didn;t mean to step on his feet, I just couldn't resist making this as its such a great concept! His theme WILL be quite different though. He's going to make pages that look like the home page instead of folders. I just happen to like a folder style better. Plus I love the 'Customizing' implementation I incorporated. (working right now to make that HUGE for the next version )

    Enjoy the theme man!!
    For sure bro I will. You're right on the money though. I just started using the black apple hd theme and it's so amazing but unfortunately I don't care much for iconoclasm but yep you're customizing setup seems so amazing. Any hints at the updates? Someone mentioned badges maybe? We will all be waiting anxiously lol

  14. #192
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 406 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    ok i done exactly wat u say but i still have the same issue
    hmm.. do you have the ability to use the keyboard in "Endroid" theme??.. its basically the same code.

    Also, what version of Dreamboard are you using? If it IS 1.1(newest version), try uninstalling everything and starting over

    Quote Originally Posted by TBlog View Post
    For sure bro I will. You're right on the money though. I just started using the black apple hd theme and it's so amazing but unfortunately I don't care much for iconoclasm but yep you're customizing setup seems so amazing. Any hints at the updates? Someone mentioned badges maybe? We will all be waiting anxiously lol
    Will be adding much more choices for changing the 4 main tiles, adding "color themes" to change the border and background colors, and once dreamboard can incorporate badges, i will definately add that too!! Hopefully have an update within a week
    Last edited by thefinga; 04-18-2011 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    RippedThemer (04-18-2011)

  16. #193
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks
    1,403
    Thanked 670 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    hmm.. do you have the ability to use the keyboard in "Endroid" theme??.. its basically the same code.

    Also, what version of Dreamboard are you using? If it IS 1.1(newest version), try uninstalling everything and starting over
    ok thank you so much for your time bro let me try that again,if its not working to dont know what to say

  17. #194
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 24 Times in 24 Posts

    *** Edit*** Got it working and loving the theme!!!


    I can't seem to get my apps to apply in edit mode. I did change the permissions correctly to RWE and i also notice that my hierarchically gets turned off automatically when I leave Ifile. Anyone know a fix to get my icons to stick?
    Last edited by saint9806; 04-18-2011 at 10:36 AM.

  18. #195
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jjr3211's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    260
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 22 Times in 18 Posts

    I still can not get the key board to input my zip for the weather. I have tried everything anybody got any ideas

  19. #196
    Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist but lost within' a minute
    Posts
    2,687
    Thanks
    2,625
    Thanked 2,498 Times in 1,106 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by saint9806 View Post
    I can't seem to get my apps to apply in edit mode. I did change the permissions correctly to RWE and i also notice that my hierarchically gets turned off automatically when I leave Ifile. Anyone know a fix to get my icons to stick?
    Same here regarding hierachically resets to off...
    Also my weather won't work in the standby screen...
    Just a white tile

  20. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by saint9806 View Post
    *** Edit*** Got it working and loving the theme!!!


    I can't seem to get my apps to apply in edit mode. I did change the permissions correctly to RWE and i also notice that my hierarchically gets turned off automatically when I leave Ifile. Anyone know a fix to get my icons to stick?
    I had this problem, too. Go to EDIT mode, edit everything the way you want it. Then hit the HOME button on your phone. This sets the edit and from there, it never changes.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to the_peripheral For This Useful Post:

    MontyLife (04-19-2011)

  22. #198
    Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist but lost within' a minute
    Posts
    2,687
    Thanks
    2,625
    Thanked 2,498 Times in 1,106 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Did you follow my instrux exactly?.. that is a permission issue your having. You need to set your permissions correctly.

    Are you using iFile?.. If so, my instrux should work perfectly
    I did all good but also that issue over here!

  23. #199
    Questions
    1- does this theme
    Work correctly on 4.3.1 firmware
    2- does the widget work for united kingdom i.e Glasgow
    3- can you make a video tut on how to install it onto phone

  24. #200
    Any idea on changing the weather to celsius ,and a translation
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3357439&dateline=1398  949135

Page 10 of 202 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •