Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] iDroid HD

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cristianol3's Avatar
    Thanks

Post [Preview] iDroid HD
    Notice:
    I'm sorry you guys, im not working on this mod anymore. Honestly, there wasn't really much done to it. Just a few mods. This was more of a learning experience, and i knew that the knowledge would be put to much better use if created my own themes. Check out the theme that i am currently working on and released, it's in my sig. Again im sorry for any inconveniences. Maybe i will come back and work on this again someday. Unil then, watch for my themes. There's another one coming in the near future

iDroid

First things first:
    This is a theme for "Dreamboard". I have to give props to Wesley for all of his hard work. I also want to thank JesseDegenerate for being one of the first to release his own theme. (first i saw atleast)This also includes some mods by JesseDegenerate. I also would like to thank everybody else who is learning this new way of theming your iPhones.

Info:
    This is a modified version of the original "Endroid". I have made some changes which i hope everybody who tries out my theme will enjoy. Also this is my first released theme EVER, so try to go easy on me. I'll try to answer questions, and i will make multiple versions of this theme that offer different options. i.e. A theme that takes up less ram, or one that doesn't have a facebook widget.

What did I mod?:
    I modded the bottom bar so that the big center button will open your phone (mine opens google voice. Again, i will make different versions).
    The button on the right now opens a small scrollable "favorites" grid for quick access to any of your most used apps. you can place a few of your most used apps there instead of having to find them in the "big grid" launched by the left button on the bottom bar.
    I removed the analog clock on the second page because i dont think many people actually use it to check the time. I felt the space would be better used as space for more app icons.
    I added a functionality very similar to the "Panorama" apps and wallpapers in Cydia. When you scroll between pages, a beautiful image of the earth moves along with the pages.

Is that all?:
    For now, yes....Hey i just started learning how to theme for Dreamboard yesterday so this is all i have for now, but i will update when i feel i have made enough progress again.

Suggestions/Questions:
    Feel free to ask any questions. I welcome suggestions. Please tell me your ideas, and tell me what you would like in a Dreamboard theme.

Notice:
    I'm sorry you guys, im not working on this mod anymore. Honestly, there wasn't really much done to it. Just a few mods. This was more of a learning experience, and i knew that the knowledge would be put to much better use if created my own themes. Check out the theme that i am currently working on and released, it's in my sig. Again im sorry for any inconveniences. Maybe i will come back and work on this again someday. Unil then, watch for my themes. There's another one coming in the near future
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0249.png   -img_0250.png   -img_0251.png   -img_0252.png   -img_0253.png  
    Last edited by Cristianol3; 05-29-2011 at 11:04 PM.

Thanks

Thats ok. It's a fair question considering it is based on the endroid theme. Well everything I said i modded in the OP I added myself. I added it all. I didn't use sample code for what I added. But I did use the endroid.plist as a template though. Does that answer your question?

Oh and I suppose you asked because I mentioned that I changed what the bottom bar's middle button did. I did read about that before but I didn't use any code given by anybody. I just figured it out with a tutorial and ALOT of trial and error
    Last edited by Cristianol3; 04-17-2011 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cristianol3 For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (04-17-2011)

looks promising

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Not trying to bash your work because i know this stuff takes some time but I just think that we have way to many endroid themes, if I were you I would incorporate your mods into a different looking theme not the same old thing that we have seen since Dreamboard was released, just my two cents

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    Not trying to bash your work because i know this stuff takes some time but I just think that we have way to many endroid themes, if I were you I would incorporate your mods into a different looking theme not the same old thing that we have seen since Dreamboard was released, just my two cents
    That's ok. Well I haven't been following the dreamboard scene for like a week, I guess I might have missed some stuff. So people have pretty much moved on from Endroid?
    Anyways, il take your advice into consideration. You do have a good point.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cristianol3 For This Useful Post:

Mkokolis (04-17-2011)

Thanks

Just a little side note, can u please put "Db" or "dreamboard" in the title so that other people know it's for dreambpard. There have been alot of new themes coming out lately and it would be easier to distinguish which ones are for dreamboard and which ones aren't btw I'd love to beta test also

10. The Following User Says Thank You to indyracer05 For This Useful Post:

Cristianol3 (04-17-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by indyracer05 View Post
    Just a little side note, can u please put "Db" or "dreamboard" in the title so that other people know it's for dreambpard. There have been alot of new themes coming out lately and it would be easier to distinguish which ones are for dreamboard and which ones aren't btw I'd love to beta test also
    Done and ok. since you seem interested il give you a copy to beta test.

Default .........
    Sorry Bro.
    Last edited by BOSSIKING; 04-17-2011 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Wrong Topic

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BOSSIKING View Post
    my setup i used lil bit of live os,hybrid hd,darkstar,Monster and others.
    excuse me but how is this related to the thread? (I dont mean to say it in an offensive way. I just found it off topic)

Quote Originally Posted by BOSSIKING View Post
    Sorry Bro.
    thats ok just wanted to keep the posts on topic.
    Last edited by Cristianol3; 04-18-2011 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yo i made a nice htc theme with all the best themes out check it out...maybe it will help you come up with some ideas on to making the perfect you theme.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-together.html

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BOSSIKING For This Useful Post:

Cristianol3 (04-18-2011)

Thanks

Thanks. Where did you get that htc widget? Is it from k nitsua's theme? I have his theme and it seems familiar. And thanks for the offer. Want to beta test each other's?

looks very nice would like to be a beta tester

Quote Originally Posted by Cristianol3 View Post
    Thanks. Where did you get that htc widget? Is it from k nitsua's theme? I have his theme and it seems familiar. And thanks for the offer. Want to beta test each other's?
    Wait wha... K.nitsua doesn't have an htc theme? Perhaps that's a mod of his theme? Besides there's a million and 1 htc widgets for the iPhone floating around.

Theme looks kinda nice... not to far from the endroid theme but nottheless does add a bit.

Any reason the favorites bar is so blurry?

Quote Originally Posted by Cristianol3 View Post
    Thats ok. It's a fair question considering it is based on the endroid theme. Well everything I said i modded in the OP I added myself. I added it all. I didn't use sample code for what I added. But I did use the endroid.plist as a template though. Does that answer your question?

Oh and I suppose you asked because I mentioned that I changed what the bottom bar's middle button did. I did read about that before but I didn't use any code given by anybody. I just figured it out with a tutorial and ALOT of trial and error
    you should credit the original authors, which looks like 99% wynd, with some of my mod in there.

thanks
    My iPhone 4 Mod Flickr Stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54754025@N07/

Default can i be a tester?
    hi i love android themes and i am always looking for a new one to try. please respond soon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JesseDegenerate View Post
    you should credit the original authors, which looks like 99% wynd, with some of my mod in there.

thanks
    yes i will. It is mostly wynd's plist with some mods. I haven't worked all that much on it as of yet. I'm considering starting on my own theme, not a modification. Or maybe just completely change it. And actually yes theres a tiny part from you. Il credit you.

Thanks

Eta??

24. The Following User Says Thank You to tunechi For This Useful Post:

sp00nfedem1 (05-03-2011)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast