+ Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (Dreamboard Teaser) N6 by D.L33T

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Thanks i will be updating the first post with a link after the beta is finished. I really think you guys are going to enjoy how simple this theme is
    Thanks

Thanks i will be updating the first post with a link after the beta is finished. I really think you guys are going to enjoy how simple this theme is to use. I have had it on my phone for days, and i love the simplicity and now function that comes with the widget toggles. I really hope wynd can update dreamboard to take away the lag from all apps... but the pop up dock is editable for 12 apps - may make it more depending on your guys' needs.

Probably looking at tomorrow morning. Lots of things going on today. I'd like to get the wallpaper switching and cube finished for the first beta

I am needing some assistance from someone who can look at the widget code and see what the hell i am doing wrong. I have everything working as it should be except the animated weather will not stay on the face of the cube, instead it displays in the upper corner of the screen, but toggles with the cube widget. Although it seems to be coded correctly. Any volunteers?
    Last edited by D.L33T; 04-17-2011 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If You like my work and want to contribute to my habit Donate

Thanks
    Thanked 3,443 Times in 1,442 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by D.L33T View Post
    Thanks i will be updating the first post with a link after the beta is finished. I really think you guys are going to enjoy how simple this theme is to use. I have had it on my phone for days, and i love the simplicity and now function that comes with the widget toggles. I really hope wynd can update dreamboard to take away the lag from all apps... but the pop up dock is editable for 12 apps - may make it more depending on your guys' needs.

Probably looking at tomorrow morning. Lots of things going on today. I'd like to get the wallpaper switching and cube finished for the first beta

I am needing some assistance from someone who can look at the widget code and see what the hell i am doing wrong. I have everything working as it should be except the animated weather will not stay on the face of the cube, instead it displays in the upper corner of the screen, but toggles with the cube widget. Although it seems to be coded correctly. Any volunteers?
    Sure send it to me. I'll PM my email.

Thanks

While bombomb is looking at the code, i invite everyone to take a look at the alpha. download link is in the first post. You can't fully appreciate this theme until you see it on your device. if you like it feel free to donate any dontators will be added to the full version list for all updates

My iPhone is a Part of Me speedfreak228's Avatar
    Thanks

While bombomb is looking at the code, i invite everyone to take a look at the alpha. download link is in the first post. You can't fully appreciate this theme until you see it on your device. if you like it feel free to donate any dontators will be added to the full version list for all updates
    does everything work on the alpha? i cant get my weather to change or the lock to work? awesome theme btw

Thanks

Not right now. It is more a preview. Alpha is an early beta ;-) thanks for the compliment

Thanks

Not right now. It is more a preview. Alpha is an early beta ;-) thanks for the compliment
    figured that.

Thanks

donated
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3357439&dateline=1398  949135

Thanks

donated 

Thanks

thanks guys... i am hosting a baby shower at the moment so i should have an update later. glad you like the theme. I think i am going to incorporate another button at the top on the opposite side of the background switcher for color swapping in the theme.

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

donated let me know if you need confirmation

playing with the alpha test now and: is it possible to make the cube widget show the photos slideshow?
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 04-17-2011 at 07:06 PM.

Thanks

any more news on when we get the new copy?

Thanks

to answer the question about the cube widget. go into folder n6\widgets\cube\images and put 175x175 pixel photos in there under the current names.

It looks as if the problem with the cube face is a little deeper than we thought. I am working on that right now as well as color mods (green at the moment) as soon as the cube is fixed i will send out the new copy.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to D.L33T For This Useful Post:

bombmom (04-17-2011)

Thanks

to answer the question about the cube widget. go into folder n6\widgets\cube\images and put 175x175 pixel photos in there under the current names.

It looks as if the problem with the cube face is a little deeper than we thought. I am working on that right now as well as color mods (green at the moment) as soon as the cube is fixed i will send out the new copy.
    could i please get the newest beta that you have. the temp show in farenhiet but it still shows a "c" and tgr lock doesnt work

Thanks

Thanks speed for noticing that i will fix that now. The dock lock won't work until the beta is done. I had the lock button in there along with the image files, however i was noticing that you could still touch through the dock lock, so i removed the actions on the lock button until i fix the dock lock itself. I promise as soon as i get the beta done i will send it out, and appreciate the patience. As an added bonus the green color mod will come with the beta. I updated screenshots in the first post.

Also the cube will function as a slideshow only, as the html does not want to bind to the cube and we have not figured out a way to fix it. I will be adding another button in the widget panel for LAW overlay.

UPDATE
    -Speed- already fixed the celsius to farenheit
    working on
    cube to display slideshow only
    Dock lock working
    animated weather toggle
    finish green color mod

If anyone would like a certain color now is the time to voice your opinion. I will be making a total of five color mods.
    Last edited by D.L33T; 04-17-2011 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to D.L33T For This Useful Post:

bombmom (04-17-2011), Kr0NiK (04-17-2011), trebor130657 (04-18-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,250 Times in 186 Posts

I personally would like a cranberry color mod, like on the colorware website

Thanks

kooris - can you provide a link?

Update#2
    Finished cube slideshow - 30 pictures total. Again you must make 175x175 png's named 1.png - 30.png and copy to n6\widgets\cube\images

working on finishing green color mod and dock lock. don't think i will get it done tonight... as i need to be to work in a few hours.

Thanks

kooris - can you provide a link?

Update#2
    Finished cube slideshow - 30 pictures total. Again you must make 175x175 png's named 1.png - 30.png and copy to n6\widgets\cube\images

working on finishing green color mod and dock lock. don't think i will get it done tonight... as i need to be to work in a few hours.
    i think i might make a dark blue color mod

Thanks

Sounds Good Speed - everyone who has donated so far will recieve the beta Monday. I have most the bugs worked out and need to finish 3 more things. You have all been added to the list on my email, so expect an email tomorrow night at some point. Another bonus - all that have donated will recieve alphas of my next theme when i start it. Thank you guys for the support and i will see you tomorrow... in the non literal sense of the word.

D.L33T (again its next to the end key ;P )

Still at work guys. Thanks for waiting. When i get home (probably around 6pm central) i will finish and upload
    Last edited by D.L33T; 04-18-2011 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

it'd be great if all apps had labels under icons. and more than 12 apps (three scrollable docks), maybe up to 5 docks (20 apps) would be nice...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,624 Times in 1,027 Posts

Leet check your pm's later. You left me in the dust, with a shiny peice of gold