Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFlat /// EVOLUTION

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Prob dead sadly..
    Before making a statement like that you may want to do a little research. From what the website says, he has about 30% left to do, the best thing to do is follow him on twitter.

More info on iFlat 3 /// EVOLUTION - iFlat 3 /// EVOLUTION by deckedesigns RT thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to irishpride For This Useful Post:

ar1b3nz (06-12-2011)

I'm looking forward for this theme.

Are you taking donations?

or is it going to be free

DSYIMHT

No, this is not dead!!!

I'm still working on it. I'm actually taking my time and making sure that every single image is high quality and that the theme flows together pretty evenly. So far so good but still quite some UI to be done.

I'm indecisive if I should release an incomplete version and just release updates along the way (like I have been doing with previous versions of iFlat) or if I should finish everything that I want to and then release a full, complete version. Any thoughts?

P.S sorry for not being so active in the forums, since the MMi update it's been quite difficult for me to navigate in my phone and I always get errors Make sure to follow me on Twitter @deckedsg I'm active there and always answering questions!!

Thanks

release updates...i mean this iflat looks to be the best of all and there been lots of ppl excited to try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by decke View Post
    No, this is not dead!!!

I'm still working on it. I'm actually taking my time and making sure that every single image is high quality and that the theme flows together pretty evenly. So far so good but still quite some UI to be done.

I'm indecisive if I should release an incomplete version and just release updates along the way (like I have been doing with previous versions of iFlat) or if I should finish everything that I want to and then release a full, complete version. Any thoughts?

P.S sorry for not being so active in the forums, since the MMi update it's been quite difficult for me to navigate in my phone and I always get errors Make sure to follow me on Twitter @deckedsg I'm active there and always answering questions!!
    Release it then along the way release updates. Isn't that how themes should be?

Wait until its complete in my opinion, i hate having half complete themes on my phone with little bits of UI missing, spoils the overall look imo.

I also agreed you should wait till the theme is fully built, then go ahead and release it to the public. If you have more updates release them as you go, i also don't want to have half themes installed on my iphone and this theme definitely is going to loo good on my phone, good work by the way!

DSYIMHT

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ar1b3nz For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (06-18-2011)

What's the point of updates then?..

The point of iFlat 3 was to make it more complete than any other iFlat released which it is in it's current state. The theme would have to be updated for iOS 5 in the future anyway if it were released now since iOS 5 basically broke alot of stuff. If the decision is to release it now then so be it, but waiting a few weeks or a maybe another month isn't that hard either.

What's the point of updates then?..
    Updates are good DefJammable.
    Updates are to improve a software or a themes in this case we are talking about themes. Think about it for a minute don't you rather to have a complete theme in your phone and updated as the updates come? or you rather to have a half done theme that requires lots of work that wont work and look properly in your phone and take extra time to set it up every update as they come. To be honest i dont have a lot of time in my hands to keep on messing with them. I work long hours so i rather to have fully and complete functioning theme installed on my phone, I'm sure there are a lot people that will agreed with me on this one.

DSYIMHT

i agree totally, it kinda makes me mad, it should always be complete
    updates are for things like third party apps and compatibility issues, I say complete it first
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Wait until its complete in my opinion, i hate having half complete themes on my phone with little bits of UI missing, spoils the overall look imo.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fontme For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (06-18-2011)

I agree, wait for completion. You're already this far, mine as well see it though.

Quote Originally Posted by ar1b3nz View Post
    Updates are good DefJammable.
    Updates are to improve a software or a themes in this case we are talking about themes. Think about it for a minute don't you rather to have a complete theme in your phone and updated as the updates come? or you rather to have a half done theme that requires lots of work that wont work and look properly in your phone and take extra time to set it up every update as they come. To be honest i dont have a lot of time in my hands to keep on messing with them. I work long hours so i rather to have fully and complete functioning theme installed on my phone, I'm sure there are a lot people that will agreed with me on this one.
    My a** is just too impatient. Been waiting too long ya know?

My a** is just too impatient. Been waiting too long ya know?
    I feel the same way as you do now, just give it some time, it should be here in no time bro. I hope so

DSYIMHT

Finished with the icon database! Take a look here: YouTube - ‪iFlat 3 Evolution Icon DB‬‏ This isn't the final design but you can get the idea.

Let me know what you think!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

jokerg7 (06-20-2011)

Finished with the icon database! Take a look here: YouTube - ‪iFlat 3 Evolution Icon DB‬‏ This isn't the final design but you can get the idea.

They're looking great, cant wait for the whole package to be available

DSYIMHT

Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 1,069 Posts

lookin good

Hopefully to see this done by end of June. It's been @ 70% for a while now..

Most likely another month.

Quote Originally Posted by burning09 View Post
    Most likely another month.

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast