Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 765

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iFlat /// EVOLUTION

  1. #721
    Can someone make the full icon set for chrome app? Thanks!

  2. #722
    Hey,

    can someone make a icon for Sparrow and iOutBank Pro`?

    Sparrow:


    bundle: com.sparrowmailapp.iphoneapp

    iOutbank:

    bundle: de.stoegerit.iOutbank
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png   -photo-2.png  
    Last edited by svenbaer; 07-23-2012 at 03:04 AM.

  3. #723
    Hey,

    can someone make a icon for Sparrow and iOutBank Pro`?

    Sparrow:
    -photo.png
    bundle: com.sparrowmailapp.iphoneapp

    iOutbank:
    -photo-2.png
    bundle: de.stoegerit.iOutbank

  4. #724
    Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    Now i got it!!! It's Qlassik Font!!!! Yehaaa!

    Attachment 545747

    @kris

    I'll upload a bundle for you later mate!

    Ok mate..unzip the package in the link and put it in the Bundles directory of iFlatEVO. Enjoy!!

    com.apple.Vodafone_uk.rar
    How did you get your camera and clock icon like that? And also I saw some of your icons customized like the retina wallpapers one and the modmyi one too, do you think you can send me a link for the icons?. My email is [email protected]
    It be great if you can reply back and thanks.

  5. #725
    Is this theme dead or what? im confused.

  6. #726
    Quote Originally Posted by kbphoto615 View Post
    Is this theme dead or what? im confused.
    Ha someone's late. This theme has been dead for a llloooooonnnngg time now. Theme creator doesn't support any of his themes

  7. #727
    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Ha someone's late. This theme has been dead for a llloooooonnnngg time now. Theme creator doesn't support any of his themes
    Haha well thanks for clearing it up. I just wondered cause he posted in December about an update, but I suppose 5.0 never came out. Anyhow, thanks for the reply!

  8. #728
    Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lake Mary, FL
    Posts
    1,965
    Thanks
    2,470
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 1,069 Posts

    there was a 5.0 update on themeit

  9. #729
    Can you iPois0n or anyone make a few icons for me and have a download link for it?. The Icons with the stars right next to them are the ones that I want made the most, thanks.

    The Icons are:
    DragonVale*
    Where's My Water*
    ZombieVille 2
    Fieldrunners 2
    Eternal Legacy*
    N.O.V.A. 3
    Where's My Perry*

  10. #730
    decke is making a new theme which is currently 50% done. It's co designed with Krs-Chris

    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

  11. #731
    Default Iflat 3 Icons (Make?)
    Is it like the iflat 3 theme?. do you know how to make the icons?

    Can you make a few icons for me and have a download link for it?. The Icons with the stars right next to them are the ones that I want made the most, thanks.

    The Icons are:
    DragonVale*
    Where's My Water*
    ZombieVille 2
    Fieldrunners 2
    Eternal Legacy*
    N.O.V.A. 3
    Where's My Perry*
    Last edited by PUFFYPANDA; 08-11-2012 at 03:54 PM.

  12. #732
    Hello everyone!

    First off, I'd like to apologize to everyone for MIA and not supporting this theme, I'm sorry. I got really busy with real life stuff (new job, babies, etc) and couldn't at all stay around. In fact, I hadn't opened Photoshop in MONTHS!

    Anyhow, I'm here to tell you guys that I'm back and more available than ever! I've been working on getting iFlat 3 to work on iOS 6 and also have fixed a lot of bugs and added bunch of new images to the theme. I don't have an exact ETA but I am working on it daily and should be ready for release very soon!!

    The update WILL be free for everyone who has purchased it, no matter from where (Cydia, Theme It or iThemeSky).

    If you'd like to follow up on the update more closely, check out my Twitter account @deckedsg. For questions or comments, you could either shoot me a tweet or email me at deckedesigns [at] gmail [dot] com.

    Once again, I'm sorry and I hope to make it up to you guys!

    P.S here's latest screenshot;


  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

    burning09 (02-18-2013), henftling (02-19-2013)

  14. #733
    Quote Originally Posted by decke View Post
    Hello everyone!

    First off, I'd like to apologize to everyone for MIA and not supporting this theme, I'm sorry. I got really busy with real life stuff (new job, babies, etc) and couldn't at all stay around. In fact, I hadn't opened Photoshop in MONTHS!

    Anyhow, I'm here to tell you guys that I'm back and more available than ever! I've been working on getting iFlat 3 to work on iOS 6 and also have fixed a lot of bugs and added bunch of new images to the theme. I don't have an exact ETA but I am working on it daily and should be ready for release very soon!!

    The update WILL be free for everyone who has purchased it, no matter from where (Cydia, Theme It or iThemeSky).

    If you'd like to follow up on the update more closely, check out my Twitter account @deckedsg. For questions or comments, you could either shoot me a tweet or email me at deckedesigns [at] gmail [dot] com.

    Once again, I'm sorry and I hope to make it up to you guys!

    P.S here's latest screenshot;

    Will it be updated for iPhone 5 as well

  15. #734
    I've looked at this a few times thinking it isn't my thing but the more I look at it the more I like it... after your update is out I may try this out

  16. #735
    Quote Originally Posted by scranj View Post
    Will it be updated for iPhone 5 as well
    Yep. It will be fully compatible with the iPhone 5.

  17. #736
    Not forgotten!!

    www.deckedesigns.us

    Release is coming very soon! Also, as a thank you, at release day, iFlat 3 will be free

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

    pinkinail (03-12-2013)

  19. #737
    Quote Originally Posted by decke View Post
    Not forgotten!!

    www.deckedesigns.us

    Release is coming very soon! Also, as a thank you, at release day, iFlat 3 will be free
    nice!

  20. #738
    these colors are going to look incredible on the i5 screen

  21. #739
    A few icons I would like to request: Clear, Pocket, Transloader, Alien Blue, Tweetbot and Netbot

  22. #740
    How are you coming along with this?

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •