Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFlat /// EVOLUTION

Quote Originally Posted by iPois0n View Post
    Where the **** is Decke? It's like he dissapeared off the face of the earth! And this is why I don't like half finished themes. Because developers tends to forget about them or leave them to rot.
    +1
    Looks like he just ran off with our $. Smh. I knew he wasn't gonna finish this theme

Ain't ever buying a theme from you again. Smh

he just checked in on twitter mybe he will come back. said to have new job?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trdspectacoma View Post
    he just checked in on twitter mybe he will come back. said to have new job?
    Saw this. A simple I'm going to take a break would have sufficed. :P

Keep it cool guys! He'll port iFlat to iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    Ha port what? He didn't even finish the theme

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    I'm already using iFlat 3 Evo on iOS5. I started porting it myself actually. Not completly done however.

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Ha port what? He didn't even finish the theme
    Then he'll have some more work...finish it and port it to iOS 5!

Hello, friends(and enemies :P). As you may have noticed I haven't been around much or at all. But that's about to change.

First off, I want to apologize for not being so active, I had some personal stuff going on and I simply couldn't do things all at once. But thankfully it's all taken care of and now I'm back to Photoshop!

Secondly, NO! I did not just take your money and ran off, I wouldn't do that and I don't think any themer any would do that either. Anyhow, I'm sorry some of you feel that way and hopefully what I'm working on will change your mind

So this is the deal: With new year right around the corner, I decided to bring something new to iFlat Evo so I started a new set of icons and other stuff. This time I will complete it! (ie: notes, camera, etc) I'll get all of those ready and the best part is that this will be a FREE UPGRADE, meaning if you already paid for iFlat 3 Evolution you will not pay again!

I decided to do this because I think it's only fair for those who already paid for the theme, after all, I never finished it and releasing another theme wouldn't be right. So I hope I get your trust back!

With that being said, I'll try to be more active in the forums and respond to you guys ( I really hate the "new" MMi, btw).

I still don't have an ETA but my aim is to get it ready within the month of January. And YES, it will be fully iOS 5 compatible!

P.S I'll call this iFlat 3 Evolution 5.0

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

henftling (12-28-2011), indyzzzz (12-28-2011), RippedThemer (12-28-2011), trdspectacoma (12-28-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by decke View Post
    Hello, friends(and enemies :P). As you may have noticed I haven't been around much or at all. But that's about to change.

First off, I want to apologize for not being so active, I had some personal stuff going on and I simply couldn't do things all at once. But thankfully it's all taken care of and now I'm back to Photoshop!

Secondly, NO! I did not just take your money and ran off, I wouldn't do that and I don't think any themer any would do that either. Anyhow, I'm sorry some of you feel that way and hopefully what I'm working on will change your mind

So this is the deal: With new year right around the corner, I decided to bring something new to iFlat Evo so I started a new set of icons and other stuff. This time I will complete it! (ie: notes, camera, etc) I'll get all of those ready and the best part is that this will be a FREE UPGRADE, meaning if you already paid for iFlat 3 Evolution you will not pay again!

I decided to do this because I think it's only fair for those who already paid for the theme, after all, I never finished it and releasing another theme wouldn't be right. So I hope I get your trust back!

With that being said, I'll try to be more active in the forums and respond to you guys ( I really hate the "new" MMi, btw).

I still don't have an ETA but my aim is to get it ready within the month of January. And YES, it will be fully iOS 5 compatible!

P.S I'll call this iFlat 3 Evolution 5.0

great to hear dude. Love your work and look forward to the updates. Don't worry about DefJam-he can go cry in a corner somewhere else ;-)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RippedThemer For This Useful Post:

decke (12-28-2011)

Looking forwards to it decke. Your not one to disappoint.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to turtlepaw For This Useful Post:

decke (12-28-2011)

Thank you decke. I was in the same position as u this year. Changes can come quickly.... But I'm happy to see some new incredible work from u again and hopefully with a JB for the 4S I then also will be able to enjoy it I will keep my fingers crossed for u!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

decke (12-28-2011)

Thanks a lot guys! I'll come back tomorrow with a preview of the new icons and wallpaper.

Here it is:

These icons will be added as a free set to the current iFlat 3 Evo package.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -if5.png  

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (12-29-2011), RippedThemer (12-29-2011)

Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 1,069 Posts

hmmm decke may have made me want to use my iphone again

Here it is:

woooooow oh those are gorgeous bro. great great job can't wait to see it on the phone too :-)

Here it is:

Looks SUPERB, thanks

Hey, I'm sorry to trouble anyone or to ask this after the thread hasn't been posted on for a while, but could anyone make an icons for Unblock Me and Pocket God? Also, I have icons for the Tiny Wings app I got from the Database and it does not apply when I put it in the folder. It's in bundles under com.andreasilliger.tinywings with icon.png and [email protected] in the folder, I've tried using capital I's in the names and adding an Icon-72.png to the folder with no results. Thanks. The icons for Unblock Me go in a bundle named com.kiragames.UnblockMe and Pocket God goes in com.boltcreative.pocketgod ... Thanks in advance for anyone who helps...

iFlat 3 Evolution update has been sent to MacCiti and Theme It!

Update includes:
    -iOS 5 compatibility
    -fixed few bugs
    -NEW premium iconset

Should be live as soon as tomorrow.

Images dead :C
    Last edited by Michael Molavi; 01-22-2012 at 06:36 AM. Reason: typo
    YouTube: CydiaForYou
    Twitter: Michael Molavi

Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast