+ Reply
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFlat /// EVOLUTION

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Im having issues with version1.1 on my 3GS. Cydia icon isn't skinned, the lockscreen picture isn't stretched in the frame completely so it shows black on the bottom of it.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Im having issues with version1.1 on my 3GS. Cydia icon isn't skinned, the lockscreen picture isn't stretched in the frame completely so it shows black on the bottom of it.
    I have downloaded a few icons from the database and some work after extracting and moving them to the theme folder and some dont. Pandora for instance doesn't work.

If someone could upload the SD icon for cydia and panoramic I'd appreciate it

Green Apple
    Thanks

Another bug I found was battery icon isn't themed when in an app and charging iPhone. Just shows a black battery. FYI.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bts0uth View Post
    I have downloaded a few icons from the database and some work after extracting and moving them to the theme folder and some dont. Pandora for instance doesn't work.

If someone could upload the SD icon for cydia and panoramic I'd appreciate it
    Make a copy of the iFlat 3 Cydia icon that's in there already but name it icon-72.png and it should work. There are some issues with it for non-retina devices, but will be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by iPois0n View Post
    Another bug I found was battery icon isn't themed when in an app and charging iPhone. Just shows a black battery. FYI.
    That will be fixed in the next update. Thanks for the info though.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Is it just me or does it seem like the new lockscreen fix that came with v1.2 make the date seem too off center now?

Also here's some icons I made.
    Activator
    iDiscgolf
    Blockbuster
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iFlat  /// EVOLUTION-iflat3activator.png   iFlat  /// EVOLUTION-iflat3idiscgolf.png   iFlat  /// EVOLUTION-iflat3blockbuster.png  
    Last edited by iPois0n; 08-02-2011 at 05:19 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iPois0n For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (08-04-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

With the new update to fix the calendar issue on the lockscreen, is the year (2011) supposed to be far apart from the day? There is a large gap between August 2, 2011

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

There will be another update to more center the date on the lockscreen.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This is the first theme that I've ever purchased so I just have a couple of questions. I notice that when I click on a folder/group and it expands the space on the top and bottom shows my old regular background instead of the background for these theme. Is this something I can fix, it seems like a huge discrepancy. Also, how can I install these icons that everyone is making and assign them to specific applications? Thanks!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

You'll need to download FolderEnhancer to get the iFlat 3 Folder Background on there. You can go to iFlat 3 /// EVOLUTION :: Icon Database and type in which icon you are looking for or select it from a list. After you download the icon just extract the folder to the iFlat3Evo/Bundles folder.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to burning09 For This Useful Post:

chrisb4 (08-02-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by burning09 View Post
    You'll need to download FolderEnhancer to get the iFlat 3 Folder Background on there. You can go to iFlat 3 /// EVOLUTION :: Icon Database and type in which icon you are looking for or select it from a list. After you download the icon just extract the folder to the iFlat3Evo/Bundles folder.
    Thanks a lot for the info. I can't fnd the iFlat3Evo folder anywhere. I've searched all in iPhone Explorer...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

It's in /Library/Themes

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by burning09 View Post
    It's in /Library/Themes
    It's not working for me . I extracted it there and it wouldn't work so I noticed the other folders had an owner of mobile and this one had an owner of root so I changed the owner to mobile. Then I disabled the theme's in winterboard, resprung, enabled them back, resprung, and no luck .

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrisb4 View Post
    It's not working for me . I extracted it there and it wouldn't work so I noticed the other folders had an owner of mobile and this one had an owner of root so I changed the owner to mobile. Then I disabled the theme's in winterboard, resprung, enabled them back, resprung, and no luck .
    All winterboard themes go to var/stash/themes in ifile. Not sure what iphone explorer is.
    But anyways I made a couple more icons. I took the new icon for bitesms in V1.1 and changed the background color to match more of the original color scheme.
    iforum
    bitesms
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iFlat  /// EVOLUTION-iflat3iforum.png   iFlat  /// EVOLUTION-iflat3bitesms.png  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iPois0n For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (08-04-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPois0n View Post
    All winterboard themes go to var/stash/themes in ifile. Not sure what iphone explorer is.
    But anyways I made a couple more icons. I took the new icon for bitesms in V1.1 and changed the background color to match more of the original color scheme.
    iforum
    bitesms
    The one I put shows up there as well it just won't change the icon for the app .

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrisb4 View Post
    The one I put shows up there as well it just won't change the icon for the app .
    What app? if your getting it from icon database some of the bundles are named wrong. Sometimes even if you name the icon right, change the owner, bundle named correctly and it still won't work. Happend to me for weatherbug elite. You might have to physically put the icon in the application and take the original icons out and put theme in a seperate folder like I did. I usually put them in var/empty.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

If it is an icon that is improperly named then we are in the process of correcting the issue.

Green Apple
    Thanks

The issue with seeing the apple wallpaper... 2 ways to fix but it depends on your issue.

#1. folder background - download fswipe from Cydia to clear the cache.
    or
    #2. iOS wallpaper showing outside of the folder... Screenshot your current wallpaper.png then select it as your wallpaper in the standard settings menu.

Icon issue... The best way is to use sbsettings to determine the location of your app then look for the specific folder to determine the name of the icon...

Ex. Navigon North America
    Folder - NAVIGON.app
    Icon - Icon.png and [email protected](Icon72.png isn't needed for Retina devices)

Now... Navigate to the "folder" in the theme (var/themes/iflat3) and add the specific information you pulled from the app.

Yes, it is a time consuming process but it is the proper way to do it (without using bundles) and you make no mistakes. Make sure once your done to respriing through winterboard (unselect then select any theme) to guarantee results.

And a side note - capitalization counts so make sure you take note of it.
    Last edited by youknowwhoibee; 08-03-2011 at 12:20 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

My first icons and first time using Photoshop...ever. Let me know what you guys think!

iFlat  /// EVOLUTION-icon-2x.pngiFlat  /// EVOLUTION-appicon-2x.png

com.vevo.iphone
    com.photobucket.iphone

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Destindia For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (08-04-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Red face some screens
    iFlat  /// EVOLUTION-img_4705.pngiFlat  /// EVOLUTION-img_4703.pngiFlat  /// EVOLUTION-img_4699.pngiFlat  /// EVOLUTION-img_4701.pngiFlat  /// EVOLUTION-img_4702.pngiFlat  /// EVOLUTION-img_4700.png

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Here are a few icons that would be great if someone could add.

(going from left to right)

*Pulse
    *System
    *CBS Pro Football
    *PANAMP
    *ONEBUSAWAY
    *Taptu
    *NightstandHD

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images        

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Icons
    Made some of these.

iFlat  /// EVOLUTION-systemmanager.pngiFlat  /// EVOLUTION-onebusaway.pngiFlat  /// EVOLUTION-panamp.pngiFlat  /// EVOLUTION-pulse.pngiFlat  /// EVOLUTION-taptu.png

P.S. please include pictures with a higher resolution. had to google each one of these.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alpenghandi For This Useful Post:

da"S"master (08-04-2011), indyzzzz (08-04-2011), irishpride (08-03-2011)