+ Reply
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [DB] Aero

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by shriki3210 hi, plzz som 1 can help me whit this one the weather img not working i get a question mark icon Attachment 610934 Try uninstalling, remove
    My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shriki3210 View Post
    hi, plzz som 1 can help me whit this one the weather img not working i get a question mark icon
    Attachment 610934
    Try uninstalling, remove all cache from DreamBoard, then install again. Yes, you will lose your icon setup but this has been a viable solution.

Quote Originally Posted by scistar17 View Post
    I don't know your preference on releasing this info or not, but I'm curious as to how many people have downloaded this from you. I love showing this theme to most everyone I know. It's not one of those that you have learn how to interact with and find all the nooks and crannies of the theme. Its works so naturally close to windows, that I can just hand it to somebody and its almost second nature to them and they're just shocked. They proceed to ask me how many iPhones are like this and I'd love to have an answer for them :P preferably, it'll probably be the only one you'll ever see
    Given the nature of piracy of this theme, the exact number is unknown. I can tell you however, that the theme has been downloaded thousands of times.

Thanks for your wonderful comments. This is what I work towards, a theme that requires little questioning. Now that I've finished the iPad theme (check it out in my sig!), I will begin updating the iPhone version to match that one.

Aero 2 iPad is now live on Cydia
    Last edited by scarflaire; 09-16-2012 at 09:00 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to scarflaire For This Useful Post:

shriki3210 (03-16-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I did a backup using pkgbackup which i havnt used for some time (shoulda kept with that reasoning) but anyway I cannot for the life of me get any wallpaper to change. It was set to default after the backup. I uninstalled aero, deleted cache, uninstalled JPEGifier and reinstalled it all to no avail. What could be hanging this up?

Thanks

I did a backup using pkgbackup which i havnt used for some time (shoulda kept with that reasoning) but anyway I cannot for the life of me get any wallpaper to change. It was set to default after the backup. I uninstalled aero, deleted cache, uninstalled JPEGifier and reinstalled it all to no avail. What could be hanging this up?
    Standard question, but I have to ask. Are you tapping the desktop afterwards to refresh the wallpaper?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Im not sure I understand your question lol. In this version with the JPEGifier all you have to do is set the lockscreen and homescreen using the standard apple way of selecting your picture and choosing lockscreen or homescreen or both right? I resping and nothing. I looked in the JPEGifier folder to see if it was converting them and the HomeBackgroundThumbnail.jpg and LockBackgroundThumbnail.jpg are what I choose and the .cpbitmap files are in there but there are no converted-________.jpg (i forget the exact name it gives) files. Not sure if this is normal or not.

Thanks

Im not sure I understand your question lol. In this version with the JPEGifier all you have to do is set the lockscreen and homescreen using the standard apple way of selecting your picture and choosing lockscreen or homescreen or both right? I resping and nothing. I looked in the JPEGifier folder to see if it was converting them and the HomeBackgroundThumbnail.jpg and LockBackgroundThumbnail.jpg are what I choose and the .cpbitmap files are in there but there are no converted-________.jpg (i forget the exact name it gives) files. Not sure if this is normal or not.
    Wallpaper JPEGifier should create new files under /var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/. If there's no such files there then you may need to reinstall it. If the files ARE there, make sure you select an image from the settings app and then tap the desktop to refresh the wallpaper.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Perfect thank you, forgot that you can set wallpapers using settings and not just through photos

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi.
    first of all congrats for this great theme.
    I Have some questions about editing this theme,:
    How can i change the flower icon of the lockscreen?
    How to add folders to computer folder
    How to add apps on the existing folders in order to have more than 16
    How to add more pages on the home screen like other themes
    How to add more icons on the homescreen
    How can i change the 12h clock on the lockscreen to 24h
    How can i change the language of the calendar( i'm portugues and i'd like to have the date in portuguese)
    How can i change the icons on the task bar and the menu bar

I guess that's all ;P

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pmgm75 For This Useful Post:

scarflaire (02-26-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Any updates currently in progress? I really like this mod and would love to see what's next!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to coqui258 For This Useful Post:

scarflaire (02-26-2013)

Thanks

My apologies for the silence on this thread, 5 months to the day by last count. I've finally found some free time (OMG) to work on that update I promised.

There are numerous graphical changes and functionality changes for this theme as well as further optimization of the coding. They will match the iPad theme, albeit on a smaller screen. The update right now is about 80% complete. I have been following up on emails regarding suggestions and kind comments by many people.

Screenshots and video will be coming soon once everything falls into place.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to scarflaire For This Useful Post:

stratnik (03-02-2013)

Thanks

Rebranded/reassigned the theme! This will now be known as Aero 2 Standard. This is to help differentiate from the upcoming iPhone 5 edition.

First post updated with a new banner and removed a lot of bulk. Will update again when I'm close to completion. I've taken your suggestions from the previous version and applied them to the new version. This will now have the same functionality as the iPad edition while on a smaller screen size.

I've been getting lots of requests to make the iPhone 5 one. All I can say is that it will be finished very soon after this is complete.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scarflaire For This Useful Post:

ButlerDawgs (03-07-2013), stratnik (03-02-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Very nice! I have 2 questions... how do I remove the clock and the weather widgets? Also how do I change the colors of the theme?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to coqui258 For This Useful Post:

scarflaire (03-15-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coqui258 View Post
    Very nice! I have 2 questions... how do I remove the clock and the weather widgets? Also how do I change the colors of the theme?
    Go to Computer>Personalize>Gadgets and tap on the active gadgets to remove them. You'll find colour selection in Personalize as well.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

how can i make the touch lockscreen like the older version of aero..?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shriki3210 View Post
    how can i make the touch lockscreen like the older version of aero..?
    You can't. DreamBoard lockscreens and iOS 6 are incompatible on plist-based themes. It was removed to prevent a possible crash that occurs after respringing the device.

Unless I miraculously learn Obj-C and rewrite this theme it's not happening.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok ty keep up the good work love this theme!

Thanks

I have my own version of this theme updated for iPhone 5s ios7... I'll email a copy to anyone who asks... I also have two other nice windows-like dreamboard themes if anyone's interested.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Will this dream never be updated?

+ Reply
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738