+ Reply
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [DB] Aero

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hello, I wanna activate Mobile Terminal but its not working.. Has someone tried to get it working? I am running 4.1 on iphone 4.. Thanks
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello, I wanna activate Mobile Terminal but its not working..

Has someone tried to get it working?

I am running 4.1 on iphone 4..

Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post
    You have to manually edit the plist and change alpha settings for the Ruby scheme and Frost or Default.

To Remove Ruby as the default color scheme
    Line 1029: Replace <true/> with <real>0.0</real>
    Line 2052: <true/> with <real>0.0</real>
    Line 2442: <true/> with <real>0.0</real>
    Line 7123: <true/> with <real>0.0</real>

Just below each of those lines are the Frost and Default schemes. You'll need to replace <real>0.0</real> with <true/> for whichever color you want.
    Line 1047: Replace <real>0.0</real> with <true/>
    Line 2072: Replace <real>0.0</real> with <true/>
    Line 2462: Replace <real>0.0</real> with <true/>
    Line 7143: Replace <real>0.0</real> with <true/>

Frost
    Line 1065: Replace <real>0.0</real> with <true/>
    Line 2092: Replace <real>0.0</real> with <true/>
    Line 2482: Replace <real>0.0</real> with <true/>
    Line 7163: Replace <real>0.0</real> with <true/>

Alternatively if you have trouble finding the lines of code you can upload your plist to me and I can fix it up for you. But if you can locate the lines of code for the Ruby scheme you can see right underneath all the schemes for that section of the UI.
    Which .plist are you talking about? I'm not seeing those lines in any .plist via Aero folder.
    *edit, nevermind it was easier just to paste the Default Skin in the Ruby folder
    Last edited by zinjen; 06-06-2011 at 09:07 AM.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Thanks

i buy the theme everything works fine but when i try edit the iphone go to respring can anyone help me i am in iphone 4 4.3.3 maybe that is the problem? i have a paid dreamboard and a paid theme. i install the theme through ifile please help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You'll have to try turning off your MS addons. I had a tester using the exact same device and iOS and everything worked flawlessly. He only had about 3 addons enabled.

I have the same problem... What is MS addons?? Is it gonna fix my problem??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just donated, can't wait to try it out.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Ever since the new Dreamboard update, my keyboard keeps showing up on my Lockscreen. It only started happening after the dreamboard update so I do not think it's Lockinfo.. anyone else having this problem?

Also scarflaire: Any update regarding the photo widget or any new features for this release?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Thanks
    Thanked 2,624 Times in 1,027 Posts

Not sure about features for the new release, but the kayboard issue is strictly related to dreamboard, and certain MS messaging add-ons such as biteSMS. Hopefully Wynd will post an update soon to fix the bug.

Scar im sure will respond soon about the updates

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

zinjen (06-15-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

A few questions i have about this theme,
    The media player doesn't seem to work, is there another tweak i need for it? As well i was reading above this post about editing the .plist.
    I am new to some thememing my self so i was hoping someone could break it down a little bit for me. On how exactly on what .plist to edit becuase i see about 3 of them. I tried changing the default color for an easy start, not so easy. Thanks in advance

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

First, if this question has already been answered, my apologies. I searched and searched but came up empty. I have tried changing the config file in the weather widget folder but my weather on the screen still shows the default location. I am using the same weather code I always use on themes, USWA0221. I am obviously missing something. The other problem I am having is how to edit icon locations, etc. I can't seem to find how to enter edit mode. Thanks in advance for your help.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I know to enter edit mode that when you go to select a dream board theme, tap and hold the aero them, then tap edit.

Green Apple
    Thanks

hey all, i can't seem to find the current.plist for the aero theme. is there any way to get this? Thanks.

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    A few questions i have about this theme,
    The media player doesn't seem to work, is there another tweak i need for it? As well i was reading above this post about editing the .plist.
    I am new to some thememing my self so i was hoping someone could break it down a little bit for me. On how exactly on what .plist to edit becuase i see about 3 of them. I tried changing the default color for an easy start, not so easy. Thanks in advance
    You need MusicBarExtended from Cydia (paid app).
    For help on theming you should look up the wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by fhorn View Post
    First, if this question has already been answered, my apologies. I searched and searched but came up empty. I have tried changing the config file in the weather widget folder but my weather on the screen still shows the default location. I am using the same weather code I always use on themes, USWA0221. I am obviously missing something. The other problem I am having is how to edit icon locations, etc. I can't seem to find how to enter edit mode. Thanks in advance for your help.
    As mentioned before the new update of DB (1.1.3) has edit mode in the theme switcher. Tap and hold the theme preview to get to edit mode.
    Regarding weather, you will need to respring for the widget to update properly, that's just the way it was written.

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerDawgs View Post
    hey all, i can't seem to find the current.plist for the aero theme. is there any way to get this? Thanks.
    Current.plist appears when you activate edit mode and make appicon changes that differ from stock theme settings.

I've been away from the scene for awhile now, partly due to waiting for a stable release of DB (which has just happened) and from personal issues. I'm planning to update Aero to a degree to function with 1.1.3 which should cut RAM usage by a bit.

I'll also be working on something new, but at a slower pace than before.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scarflaire For This Useful Post:

ButlerDawgs (06-19-2011), fhorn (06-25-2011), Pii (06-26-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for the theme and all the information. This is one of the most usable and stable DB themes out.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to fhorn For This Useful Post:

scarflaire (06-25-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

is there a way to link the icons or flip pages to a website, or can they only be directed to an actual app? thanks. one of the best themes btw!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ButlerDawgs For This Useful Post:

scarflaire (06-25-2011)

Thanks

is there a way to link the icons or flip pages to a website, or can they only be directed to an actual app? thanks. one of the best themes btw!
    Link which icons, and flip which pages? If you're referring to the AeroFlip, they can only launch apps. I haven't found a way to launch the sites via DB using Safari.

Pii
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I've been away from the scene for awhile now, partly due to waiting for a stable release of DB (which has just happened) and from personal issues. I'm planning to update Aero to a degree to function with 1.1.3 which should cut RAM usage by a bit.

I'll also be working on something new, but at a slower pace than before.
    Good to see you will be updating AERO to be in line with the latest DB versions. Hats off to you scar!

Pii

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Pii For This Useful Post:

scarflaire (06-26-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Link which icons, and flip which pages? If you're referring to the AeroFlip, they can only launch apps. I haven't found a way to launch the sites via DB using Safari.
    say for instance i created an icon on the desktop for espn and i wanted it to take me to the actually espn website rather than the app, is there anyway to do that? I've tried to put the address in the launch string in the current.plist to no avail. I didn't know if there was something different that can be done or not? Thanks again!

Thanks

say for instance i created an icon on the desktop for espn and i wanted it to take me to the actually espn website rather than the app, is there anyway to do that? I've tried to put the address in the launch string in the current.plist to no avail. I didn't know if there was something different that can be done or not? Thanks again!
    This can't be done yet, not to my knowledge. I haven't been able to launch weblinks with the plist.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to scarflaire For This Useful Post:

ButlerDawgs (06-28-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey there,

I have the following problem with the theme: after editing the icons in the folders inside "Computer", then switching to a theme and back, I lose all changes. In other words, I can't save the icons inside the folders.

Is there a way to edit these from the .plist files? I haven't read all comments here, I'm sorry if I'm asking something that has been already discussed.

I hope you can help

zsmb

My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Thanks

you need to change the permissions of the current.plist and aero.plist
    if you are on ifile make bot of them read, write, execute for all the things
    if on the computer make both of the plists have 777 for the permissions

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Russian For This Useful Post:

scarflaire (07-02-2011)