+ Reply
Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [DB] Aero

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman I can't seem to git the clock and weather right follow the directions given by viao. I didn't copy and paste just pay extra attention to
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    I can't seem to git the clock and weather right
    follow the directions given by viao. I didn't copy and paste just pay extra attention to the framex and framey also where it directs the image for the clock

formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    follow the directions given by viao. I didn't copy and paste just pay extra attention to the framex and framey also where it directs the image for the clock
    That's why I said be careful lol. It does work when done right, and everybody should always make a backup of the non-edited stuff....I'm mobile ATM so when I get home I can help out more

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 Times in 4,206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VaioOSX View Post
    That's why I said be careful lol. It does work when done right, and everybody should always make a backup of the non-edited stuff....I'm mobile ATM so when I get home I can help out more
    Gonna give another shot

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VaioOSX View Post
    Please don't confuse I was in no way complaining It worked great for me but because copying and pasting makes my plist look unorganized I just substituted in what needed to be changed. May have taken a little bit more time but I'm OCD and now my plist looks neat

formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Please don't confuse I was in no way complaining It worked great for me but because copying and pasting makes my plist look unorganized I just substituted in what needed to be changed. May have taken a little bit more time but I'm OCD and now my plist looks neat
    Yah I'm the same way but in no means was I directing that to you lol I was just saying

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsythe456732 View Post
    Hey, i kinda noticed it takes alot of ram, so i toggled some MS addons and took off the clock and weather, but it still isnt fast enough.... And because of this i cant get into edit mode!! Help plz
    Depends which device you're using. This theme has been tested on iPhone 4 to use as little as 50-70MB of memory. Anything higher would be the result of your MS addons.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Suggestion: a scrolling taskbar so we can fit more frequent apps I. There. Love it. no ram issues.
    That's actually a neat idea. Will have to see if other people are in favour of this though. I won't force the feature on people who don't want it, and I won't make two versions either. I can get easily confused with all the versions floating around.

What's wrong with the clock? Is it the digital mod? Same with weather, you'll need to be more specific

Thanks

i would like more task bar icons, but it would make it less windowsy.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post
    Depends which device you're using. This theme has been tested on iPhone 4 to use as little as 50-70MB of memory. Anything higher would be the result of your MS addons.

That's actually a neat idea. Will have to see if other people are in favour of this though. I won't force the feature on people who don't want it, and I won't make two versions either. I can get easily confused with all the versions floating around.

What's wrong with the clock? Is it the digital mod? Same with weather, you'll need to be more specific

Well, i have an ipod touch 4g running 4.2.1 its only running like 5 ms addons......

2k1
    Thanks

Well that was a fail I'll just wait to mess with it lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsythe456732 View Post
    Well, i have an ipod touch 4g running 4.2.1 its only running like 5 ms addons......
    Very strange. You're the first 4th gen person to have this problem. Which addons are you running? Aero has been tested to use up very little memory. Perhaps it's not a memory issue and a conflicting addon?

Another batch of emails sent.

Thanks

awesome theme scar!! props bro. luvin the feel of a windows pc on my iphone lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cougar11 For This Useful Post:

scarflaire (04-20-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,335 Times in 729 Posts

Earlier in a post someone wanted to switch out the twitter app in the start menu for a modmyi. I wanted that as well and I followed the directions. It's blank now and if I click on the blank area where the image should be it launches MMI so that works. In startmenu I have it labeled as "[email protected]" that's correct right. It still shows up blank.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [DB] Aero-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Earlier in a post someone wanted to switch out the twitter app in the start menu for a modmyi. I wanted that as well and I followed the directions. It's blank now and if I click on the blank area where the image should be it launches MMI so that works. In startmenu I have it labeled as "[email protected]" that's correct right. It still shows up blank.
    in iFile search for just *Twitter@2x* and replace it with ModMyi@2x. It's linking to the image so you need to make sure it's pointing to the right one.

Thanks

Make sure you are editing Current.plist

Someone made that mistake and only did Aero.plist

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by s.wilding22 View Post
    in iFile search for just *Twitter@2x* and replace it with ModMyi@2x. It's linking to the image so you need to make sure it's pointing to the right one.

yeah thanks gosh Dreamboard is really in depth. i assumed it would still be like change this to this and thats it no i gotta look for names and bundle ids and change them and make sure they point to eachother lol. thanks it worked.

so yeah honestly perfect i just wish we could save our edits. and my other suggestion with the scrollable taskbar and thats it great job.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

scarflaire (04-20-2011)

Thanks

hey scar...i tried moving the temp. but to no avail(i know its aero.css in Aero\Widgets\Weather\Stylesheets but theres no area to edit the position in the #temp area)..can u tell me what file i need to edt...want it a lil to the right so that the weather wont overlap the weather icons (its in the 3 digits here in south texas...FUK!N HOT!!!)

Last edited by cougar11; 04-20-2011 at 05:41 PM.

Pii
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magparr View Post
    Just donated I'm really digging this theme and all the custom abilities. Thank you very much for inputting several folders to split my apps into. My OCD doesn't allow me to place apps in folders that aren't categorized correctly lol. Thanks again!!
    I did the AERO plist for the image and changed took place immediately.

On the other hand the weather didn't kick in till I quit/reapply the theme a few times.

Anyone share some insight in what is the correct way and why changes maybe delayed?

Thanks
    Pii

Thanks

Very strange. You're the first 4th gen person to have this problem. Which addons are you running? Aero has been tested to use up very little memory. Perhaps it's not a memory issue and a conflicting addon?

Another batch of emails sent.
    Pretty much the default ones, folder enhancer, and color keyboard....

2k1
    Thanks

Wow who would only do that lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cougar11 View Post
    hey scar...i tried moving the temp. but to no avail(i know its aero.css in Aero\Widgets\Weather\Stylesheets but theres no area to edit the position in the #temp area)..can u tell me what file i need to edt...want it a lil to the right so that the weather wont overlap the weather icons (its in the 3 digits here in south texas...FUK!N HOT!!!)

Yeah she is FUK!N HOT!!! Texas too lol