Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Xtreme hd

Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

aseng, for the alt icons and dockflow icons, simply move them above the main theme "Xtreme HD " inside of winterboard.

to change out the pic in the ani LS ssh into var/stash/Themes/Xtreme HD ani LS/Library/Wallpaper - and add your own pic (png file extention) into this filder then rename it Wallpaper.

Lockscreen chargeing batt Anytime you are using a Lockscreen HTML code widget it will over ride the lockscreen charging battery disable all the lockscreen add ons in winterboard and you will then see the chargeing batt. that's one you have to decide which would you rather have... animated LS widget or charging battery lol

look in settings / FolderEnhacer you need to set the FE background there so it sizes the theme FE background properly,... that's a FE thing.

to get the
    Folder Backgrounds as shown in the pic on here, then you must remove Folder Enhancer as these are for the Native os folders and will not work if you use folder enhancer

to get the mutlitask BG to show up you can try to install Perfect theme form cydia or ssh to private/var/mobile/Library/Caches then delete these files
    com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen.0
    com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen.1
    com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen.2
    com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen.3
    then respring

for the lockscreen passcode keys, i need know what app that is so I can look into it.

hi everything was set properly thanks for the big help but except for the pass code dialer like the one you have on the first page the one with the ENTER PASSCODE, mine im using the LockDown Pro and for the bitesms lock. and also for the dock flow how can i make like this

and for the lock screen box image any size is okay? and one more thing regarding the animated Xtreme HD is it possible also to change it w/ my name??? but same font and color, or maybe you have there the psd file =D

Thanks

download the dockflow icons from the first post, after you install i to var/stash/themes enable it is winterboard and make sure it's above both the main theme and the Alt Icons add on {winterboard rule,... it gives priority to whats on top in the list!}

LockDown Pro uses the operating syststems kb-std-number-pad-transparent image ... it can not be themed at all. what you see in the pics is DeviceLockKeypad@2x it can be themed. but lockdown pro don't use that one

for the lockscreen image size you want to use a pic about the same size as the one it is using now.

u can use photoshop to change the 2 images in the Ani LS that make up " Xtreme" & "HD" and make it your name. i don't have the PSD for it as my backup drive is where I save it is messed up right now and I cant get to them,... but it's only a few simple layer styles applied to the text

ah okay thanks2 ... last one how can i install the dockflow that i download? =D no idea i try to extract it and then i copied the folder to var/stash/themes and then i respring i go to winterboard and and enabled it then respring but nothing happens ... help again... thanks a lot

Thanks

when u see it in winterboard,.. move it to the top

ah now i get it but can i request for bite sms, cydia and appstore? thanks again and again =)

Thanks

U mean to make those app icons for the dockflow? I can do it but only take special request like that people that purchased the theme. Send me pvt message of screen shot showing paypal recipt or cydia app with this theme pulled up showing it's "purchased" and I will be happy to to make them. Please understand i'm not trying to be rude or anything, it's just that I get a lot of request from people to add or make things specific for them to go with my themes, n they never even paid for the theme to begin with but have a pirated copy.

Quote Originally Posted by aseng View Post
    ah now i get it but can i request for bite sms, cydia and appstore? thanks again and again =)
    What order do you want them skewed from left to right. And what icon style?

Brian haven't been here in a bit. Moving nicely.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

flybritn (05-12-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    What order do you want them skewed from left to right. And what icon style?

Brian haven't been here in a bit. Moving nicely.
    Hey bro . I been busy myself with the new theme. I almost got it done. The bAdGB bros r testing it now .

thanks for offering to make those icons .

yeah sorry you're right i didnt buy for the theme i just downloaded like wht you've said a pirated one =( sorry but anyway thank you so much for the help... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aseng View Post
    yeah sorry you're right i didnt buy for the theme i just downloaded like wht you've said a pirated one =( sorry but anyway thank you so much for the help... thanks
    At least your honest I guess! Donate and I'll be happy to help you!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

kimvy (05-12-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    Hey bro . I been busy myself with the new theme. I almost got it done. The bAdGB bros r testing it now .

thanks for offering to make those icons .
    Sounds good bro, saw a bit of the new one and it looks mint! Now that things are moving I'll pop in and help out. Throw up a couple things to play with.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    At least your honest I guess! Donate and I'll be happy to help you!
    He could also buy it on Cydia. Amazing amount of nerve, tho.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kimvy For This Useful Post:

Pinoy (05-12-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by kimvy View Post
    He could also buy it on Cydia. Amazing amount of nerve, tho.
    Indeed!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

kimvy (05-16-2011)

Thanks

I don't mind helping anyone out. getting things to work.... and most people know that if anyone ask me for any of my themes cause thay cant afford or don't have a way to purchase, I'll give them a copy. I've had that statement posted on my website for a very long time now cause I been there before, back when I didn't have a paypal or credit card to buy stuff like this with... it really sucks. but I have also spent a half a day making some custom artwork for someone that told me they "purchased" the theme, only to find out later they lied and got a pirated copy. so I wasted all that time supporting that person that didn't support me & just USED me to get more stuff for nothing... so i will ask for proof of purchase if you want me to open up PS and create stuff for you to go with the theme.... unless its icons that's not in the theme that everyone can benefit from cause we all know (U can never have too many icons)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

kimvy (05-16-2011)

Can some1 please post the name for the compas loading screen Default png.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rlores View Post
    Can some1 please post the name for the compas loading screen Default png.
    Default@2x

Fly you cooking up a new theme?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Fly you cooking up a new theme?
    just about to start on something new in a few days

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345