+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Xtreme hd

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by wukillabee Just bought the theme on cydia, by far one of the most complete nd stunning themes ever! Will there be a blue mod eventually? Anyone have
    Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Just bought the theme on cydia, by far one of the most complete nd stunning themes ever! Will there be a blue mod eventually? Anyone have any good lockscreen or homescreen wallpapers that match this theme good? Surprised the ones that come with the theme are so plain and with the lockscreen layout it hard to find a matching image that will display good. Thanks!
    Go into Settings/Wallpaper.

This theme preinstalls some wallpapers and LS wallpapers.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownHacker View Post
    Go into Settings/Wallpaper.

This theme preinstalls some wallpapers and LS wallpapers.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    I mentioned that. My point was the wallpapers that come with the theme seem so basic compared to such n advanced eye candy of a theme. Was hoping some users made some or had some that went well with this theme

Thanks
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Any UISounds? ^_^
    Yep, its got some custom UI sounds

I mentioned that. My point was the wallpapers that come with the theme seem so basic compared to such n advanced eye candy of a theme. Was hoping some users made some or had some that went well with this theme
    that would be good if some folks would post up some cool wallpapers here for it..... I admit it, I'm not that at making nice wallpapers

Just submited a little update yesterday, seems I jacked up the SB weather a bit but the fix will be in the update along with a few othere little things added
    Last edited by flybritn; 05-06-2011 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    Yep, its got some custom UI sounds

that would be good if some folks would post up some cool wallpapers here for it..... I admit it, I'm not that at making nice wallpapers

Just submited a little update yesterday, seems I jacked up the SB weather a bit but the fix will be in the update along with a few othere little things added
    When making a call, what are the red bars shown that are underneath the end button and the other button next to it? They seem out o place to me. Anyway to not have those red bars at all? The image that is behind the End button and the Hide Sources button. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Xtreme hd-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

the images showing up behind end and hide source buttons is bottombarbkgndlock@2x its the lockscreen unlock slider background. thanks to new firmware, it now now shows up there. i can clear it from the theme, but anyone below new firmware will not have locks slider BG

But yes i can clear that so it dont show up give me a sec i'll post one here for u to install

Thanks

place this image into var/stash/themes/Xtreme HD/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI to replace the one that is there now

you can't see the images cause it is Transparent... but it's there lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Xtreme hd-bottombarbkgndlock-2x.png  

Thanks

place this image into var/stash/themes/Xtreme HD/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI to replace the one that is there now

Sorry for the newb question but I saved this image to camera roll. Now where te heck is camera roll pictures using ifile? Was just going to use ifile to put the image here u said but can't find camera roll anywhere in ifile to find the saved image. Thanks again

Thanks

I used the safari browser on my iphone4, went onthis forum and saved te image to my camera roll, then used ifile, copied the image and placed it where you specified, then renamed te file to what you have it saved as, then rebooted my phone, no change was made. Was I suppose to replace a file with this one? When I named it what you have it named as here it didn't say to replace with anything? Here's a photo of it where you specified, it's the 3.1kb file named what you have it saved as here.

Thanks

I used the safari browser on my iphone4, went onthis forum and saved te image to my camera roll, then used ifile, copied the image and placed it where you specified, then renamed te file to what you have it saved as, then rebooted my phone, no change was made. Was I suppose to replace a file with this one? When I named it what you have it named as here it didn't say to replace with anything? Here's a photo of it where you specified, it's the 3.1kb file named what you have it saved as here.
    ok... I messed with this with iFile,.. WOW what a pain compared to sshing from computer lol... I was wrong on that image but u can use the one you got from here...
    do this. delete WellLock@2x from that telephoneyUI folder, then rename that transparent image you added to WellLock@2x now u also have to change the .PNG to .png <---- lowercase letters

Thanks

[QUOTE=flybritn;6027450]ok... I messed with this with iFile,.. WOW what a pain compared to sshing from computer lol... I was wrong on that image but u can use the one you got from here...
    do this. delete WellLock@2x from that telephoneyUI folder, then rename that transparent image you added to WellLock@2x now u also have to change the .PNG to .png

Thanks

HOORAY! there is gonna be UISounds!

Thanks

Yep that's because 4.3.1 n up firmware uses the welllock.png for lockscreen slider background, as background in phone app behind end & hide source buttons & in settings/ wallpaper behind cancel & set buttons.

Thanks

Yep that's because 4.3.1 n up firmware uses the welllock.png for lockscreen slider background, as background in phone app behind end & hide source buttons & in settings/ wallpaper behind cancel & set buttons.
    Not sure how that applies to me? I'm on iOS 4.3.2 and was on the same iOS before I updated your theme. After you told me to change the filename to welllock@2x in ifile and resprung, the theme then worked perfectly for me and didn't have this issue shown in the screen shot above. I then update your them via cydia to the version 1.1 of your theme which of course overwrote all te theme files. I then did the same procedure to get the theme as it was before and now get this result shown in above screen shot. Any ideas?

Thanks

Not sure how that applies to me? I'm on iOS 4.3.2 and was on the same iOS before I updated your theme. After you told me to change the filename to welllock@2x in ifile and resprung, the theme then worked perfectly for me and didn't have this issue shown in the screen shot above. I then update your them via cydia to the version 1.1 of your theme which of course overwrote all te theme files. I then did the same procedure to get the theme as it was before and now get this result shown in above screen shot. Any ideas?
    Just pointing out that on 4.3.1 n up includes 4.3.2 , where that image is used now throughout.

Make sure the image u pasted and renamed is transparent. It looks to me like it is not transparent now but white.
    Last edited by flybritn; 05-07-2011 at 05:07 PM.

Thanks

Just pointing out that on 4.3.1 n up includes 4.3.2 , where that image is used now throughout.

Make sure the image u pasted and renamed is transparent. It looks to me like it is not transparent now but white.
    Could you attach the transparent image again please? I'm using the original one you posted a few posts bak and as you can see it's not working. It did work fine the first time I downloaded it at 3.1kb file size but now for some reason when I save the original file you uploaded here it now saves it as 139kb or so and as you can see is not transparent anymore.

I understand what your saying now bout it changing more then one image. I did like how it made the lock background behind the slider transparent before i updated your theme and now it displays like this. Wish I posted up how it looked before I updated and it worked as intended. Thank you again for your tims

Thanks

here ya go no need to rename this one but if it change png to capital ltters then u will need to change that back to lowercase
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

here ya go no need to rename this one but if it change png to capital ltters then u will need to change that back to lowercase
    Perfect, look how it's also transparent here as well.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to wukillabee For This Useful Post:

flybritn (05-08-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

Beautiful job as always! Nice, clean and subtle.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kimvy For This Useful Post:

flybritn (05-08-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kimvy View Post
    Beautiful job as always! Nice, clean and subtle.
    Thank U kimvy

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

hi, currently using your awesome theme... just had a few questions to ask hoping you can help me to configure out some solution with this like for the charging i dont have the theme for it or the lockscreen charging how can i fix it? and then for the lockscreen image the one with the box how can i change the pic inside? and for the icons how can i use your optional icon the black border? and the folder background how can i use the other one like in your screenies and as well as the background of multitasking, and for the dock how can i use the other dockflow? and the last one is for the passcode dialer how can i change it like in your screenies...?

looking forward for your reply/help regarding this. i will post my screenies for this. thanks again