Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 913

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Preview] revi-krs

  1. #881
    Hi guys,

    i'm using this theme but I dont want modded sms or status bar, is there way to make them stock please?

    Thanks

  2. #882
    Default Made some icons if anyone want to use them
    Here are some icons I made for the theme:

    -installous.png-map.png

    I'll make some more soon. If anyone got any requests just tell me.


    btw.... I love the theme but I saw that some ppl got an animated slideshow widget. anyone knows how to do that in iphone 4 running ios 5.0.1?
    I checked the extras and setup folders and I didn't see anything there.
    + if anyone knows how I can make a widget that instead of using several png and making a slide show, using one animated gif that would be great. thanks!

  3. #883
    Hi guys trying to get mine like this, just the wallpaper and no weather widget.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks!

  4. #884
    how to replace the icons?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatkookooguy View Post
    Here are some icons I made for the theme:

    -installous.png-map.png

    I'll make some more soon. If anyone got any requests just tell me.



    btw.... I love the theme but I saw that some ppl got an animated slideshow widget. anyone knows how to do that in iphone 4 running ios 5.0.1?
    I checked the extras and setup folders and I didn't see anything there.
    + if anyone knows how I can make a widget that instead of using several png and making a slide show, using one animated gif that would be great. thanks!

    how to replace the icons? please how to
    ssh

  5. #885
    I'm new to this theme and i got a few questions to ask, hopefully someone can help me.

    How do i edit the lock.css for the first picture to show the weather and the second picture below to show whatever picture i want?

    How do i change the "busy" icon on the status bar, mine seems to be just a blue/orange dot blinking instead of the ones that i see on your screenshots.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nic.man View Post


  6. #886
    Hi, im sorry Kris sor my english.

    I want to know the music name of lock sound please, because its mean old music.

  7. #887
    i find him " Robert Miles - Children "

  8. #888
    So this is my sad, sorry attempt at photoshopping a layer for my background. If there's anyone who might be able to fix it for me and make it look cleaner, that would be awesome!

    -t7bhl.png

    Also, these are the only icons that I couldn't get the theme to configure...if anyone would be able to make icons out of these for me, that would be even more awesome.

    -5u1vl.png

    -nb5zh.png

    -vctxr.png

    -uc7vb.png

    -pqz61.png

    -jqgos.png

    -6u46n.png

    Sorry for so many requests! I'm a photoshop novice.

  9. #889
    Default Here you go02
    Quote Originally Posted by thejamsrunfree View Post
    Also, these are the only icons that I couldn't get the theme to configure...if anyone would be able to make icons out of these for me, that would be even more awesome.
    ...
    Sorry for so many requests! I'm a photoshop novice.
    Here you go, I hope this is what you had in mind:

    -groove01.png-groove02.png-leaves.png-music.png-peace01.png-peace02.png-play.png-sale.png-talkbubble01.png-talkbubble02.png

    next post will have them without the backgroud (can't upload them all in one post)

    enjoy!

    Without background:

    -groove01.png-groove02.png-leaves.png-music.png-peace01.png-peace02.png-play.png-sale.png-talkbubble01.png-talkbubble02.png

  10. #890
    I'm finally happy with my setup:


  11. #891
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatkookooguy View Post
    Here you go, I hope this is what you had in mind:

    ...

    next post will have them without the backgroud (can't upload them all in one post)

    enjoy!

    Without background:
    ...
    Those are perfect! Thank you so much!

  12. #892
    Just a quick question though, the ones without background actually have white backgrounds, is there a way to remove the background in Photoshop? I've been trying but I swear I'm a Photoshop idiot!

    EDIT: Disregard that, I'm dumb and saved them directly from this page instead of opening them up separately first, so the white background was from this page, got it now! Haha
    Last edited by thejamsrunfree; 02-20-2012 at 12:55 AM.

  13. #893
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatkookooguy View Post
    Here are some icons I made for the theme:

    -installous.png-map.png

    I'll make some more soon. If anyone got any requests just tell me.


    btw.... I love the theme but I saw that some ppl got an animated slideshow widget. anyone knows how to do that in iphone 4 running ios 5.0.1?
    I checked the extras and setup folders and I didn't see anything there.
    + if anyone knows how I can make a widget that instead of using several png and making a slide show, using one animated gif that would be great. thanks!
    anyone used my icons? I'll be glad to hear about it :-) also... anyone got an answer for the question I asked?

    Quote Originally Posted by thejamsrunfree View Post
    Just a quick question though, the ones without background actually have white backgrounds, is there a way to remove the background in Photoshop? I've been trying but I swear I'm a Photoshop idiot!

    EDIT: Disregard that, I'm dumb and saved them directly from this page instead of opening them up separately first, so the white background was from this page, got it now! Haha
    lol yeah happened to me once

  14. #894
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnDewMan View Post
    I'm finally happy with my setup:

    What's that weather and clock widget
    Your using? Dewman

  15. #895

  16. #896
    ..

    ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatkookooguy View Post
    Here you go, I hope this is what you had in mind:

    -groove01.png-groove02.png-leaves.png-music.png-peace01.png-peace02.png-play.png-sale.png-talkbubble01.png-talkbubble02.png

    next post will have them without the backgroud (can't upload them all in one post)

    enjoy!

    Without background:

    -groove01.png-groove02.png-leaves.png-music.png-peace01.png-peace02.png-play.png-sale.png-talkbubble01.png-talkbubble02.png
    Hey man those are really good. What'd you use to make those with? Thanks
    Last edited by Razor17; 03-09-2012 at 10:36 AM.

  17. #897
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAgNbOi View Post
    Here...



    Here you go..

    Hey man those are really good, how'd you make those? Thanks!

  18. #898
    The creator of this temy.Pomogite I get it -img_0039.png-img_0040.png ThemeIT does not work ios 5.1(((((((((((

  19. #899
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    here
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    345
    Thanked 31 Times in 26 Posts

    So this theme is dead?

  20. #900
    I just got the gevey ultra for my iPhone 4 GSM and have installed a T-Mobile SIM in it. I am using furiousmod 2.0 with it on iOS 5.0.1 w/ BB 4.10.01 installed. Everything is working as it should but the carrier name isn't being displayed in the carrier field!

    I am using a custom winterboard theme called "revi-krs" and have deleted all references of custom .png's for the carrier field in the "com.apple.unknown" and all instances I could find of carrier names being modified in the "bundles" folder.

    If I go to cydia, or any app that disables mobile substrate, "T-Mobile" appears in the carrier field.

    How can I get the carrier name in the field in the status bar for T-Mobile? As of now, there is nothing displaying in the field! Only the signal strength and my wifi/data indicator.

    Also I have deleted everything in the "makeitmine" part of SBSSettings and Clean Status. Funny thing is for AT&T, which my phone is locked to, the custom .png's and carrier displays I have set for them work just fine.

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •