Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] revi-krs

Hi guys,

i'm using this theme but I dont want modded sms or status bar, is there way to make them stock please?

Thanks

Default Made some icons if anyone want to use them
    Here are some icons I made for the theme:

-installous.png-map.png

I'll make some more soon. If anyone got any requests just tell me.

btw.... I love the theme but I saw that some ppl got an animated slideshow widget. anyone knows how to do that in iphone 4 running ios 5.0.1?
    I checked the extras and setup folders and I didn't see anything there.
    + if anyone knows how I can make a widget that instead of using several png and making a slide show, using one animated gif that would be great. thanks!

Hi guys trying to get mine like this, just the wallpaper and no weather widget.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks!

how to replace the icons?

Quote Originally Posted by Thatkookooguy View Post

-installous.png-map.png

btw.... I love the theme but I saw that some ppl got an animated slideshow widget. anyone knows how to do that in iphone 4 running ios 5.0.1?
    + if anyone knows how I can make a widget that instead of using several png and making a slide show, using one animated gif that would be great. thanks!

how to replace the icons? please how to
    ssh

I'm new to this theme and i got a few questions to ask, hopefully someone can help me.

How do i edit the lock.css for the first picture to show the weather and the second picture below to show whatever picture i want?

How do i change the "busy" icon on the status bar, mine seems to be just a blue/orange dot blinking instead of the ones that i see on your screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic.man View Post

Hi, im sorry Kris sor my english.

I want to know the music name of lock sound please, because its mean old music.

i find him " Robert Miles - Children "

So this is my sad, sorry attempt at photoshopping a layer for my background. If there's anyone who might be able to fix it for me and make it look cleaner, that would be awesome!

-t7bhl.png

Also, these are the only icons that I couldn't get the theme to configure...if anyone would be able to make icons out of these for me, that would be even more awesome.

-5u1vl.png

-nb5zh.png

-vctxr.png

-uc7vb.png

-pqz61.png

-jqgos.png

-6u46n.png

Sorry for so many requests! I'm a photoshop novice.

Default Here you go02
    Quote Originally Posted by thejamsrunfree View Post
    Also, these are the only icons that I couldn't get the theme to configure...if anyone would be able to make icons out of these for me, that would be even more awesome.
    Sorry for so many requests! I'm a photoshop novice.
    Here you go, I hope this is what you had in mind:

-groove01.png-groove02.png-leaves.png-music.png-peace01.png-peace02.png-play.png-sale.png-talkbubble01.png-talkbubble02.png

next post will have them without the backgroud (can't upload them all in one post)

enjoy!

Without background:

-groove01.png-groove02.png-leaves.png-music.png-peace01.png-peace02.png-play.png-sale.png-talkbubble01.png-talkbubble02.png

I'm finally happy with my setup:

next post will have them without the backgroud (can't upload them all in one post)

enjoy!

Without background:
    Those are perfect! Thank you so much!

Just a quick question though, the ones without background actually have white backgrounds, is there a way to remove the background in Photoshop? I've been trying but I swear I'm a Photoshop idiot!

EDIT: Disregard that, I'm dumb and saved them directly from this page instead of opening them up separately first, so the white background was from this page, got it now! Haha
    Last edited by thejamsrunfree; 02-20-2012 at 12:55 AM.

-installous.png-map.png

anyone used my icons? I'll be glad to hear about it :-) also... anyone got an answer for the question I asked?

Quote Originally Posted by thejamsrunfree View Post
    Just a quick question though, the ones without background actually have white backgrounds, is there a way to remove the background in Photoshop? I've been trying but I swear I'm a Photoshop idiot!

EDIT: Disregard that, I'm dumb and saved them directly from this page instead of opening them up separately first, so the white background was from this page, got it now! Haha
    lol yeah happened to me once

Quote Originally Posted by MtnDewMan View Post
    I'm finally happy with my setup:

What's that weather and clock widget
    Your using? Dewman

enjoy!

Without background:

Hey man those are really good. What'd you use to make those with? Thanks
    Last edited by Razor17; 03-09-2012 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrAgNbOi View Post
    Here...

Here you go..

Hey man those are really good, how'd you make those? Thanks!

The creator of this temy.Pomogite I get it -img_0039.png-img_0040.png ThemeIT does not work ios 5.1(((((((((((

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

So this theme is dead?

I just got the gevey ultra for my iPhone 4 GSM and have installed a T-Mobile SIM in it. I am using furiousmod 2.0 with it on iOS 5.0.1 w/ BB 4.10.01 installed. Everything is working as it should but the carrier name isn't being displayed in the carrier field!

I am using a custom winterboard theme called "revi-krs" and have deleted all references of custom .png's for the carrier field in the "com.apple.unknown" and all instances I could find of carrier names being modified in the "bundles" folder.

If I go to cydia, or any app that disables mobile substrate, "T-Mobile" appears in the carrier field.

How can I get the carrier name in the field in the status bar for T-Mobile? As of now, there is nothing displaying in the field! Only the signal strength and my wifi/data indicator.

Also I have deleted everything in the "makeitmine" part of SBSSettings and Clean Status. Funny thing is for AT&T, which my phone is locked to, the custom .png's and carrier displays I have set for them work just fine.

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast