+ Reply
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Dreamboard Theme Release] Endroid-JesseMod

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Has anyone had an issue with the analog clock? After I updated DreamBoard to 1.0.1 yesterday, my analog clock just stays at 12:00 and i'm not sure why. If anyone
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Analog clock...
    Has anyone had an issue with the analog clock? After I updated DreamBoard to 1.0.1 yesterday, my analog clock just stays at 12:00 and i'm not sure why. If anyone has seen this or might know how to fix it, i'd sure like to know...thanks!

@Jesse: Awesome work BTW, keep this up!

*edit* The analog clock from the default Endroid theme still works. Now i'm more confused since the issue doesnt seem to be with dreamboard but the theme itself. Also, i dl'ed the Evolution mod and the analog clock doesnt work in that one, either. I know it's probably minor but i just thought i'd report it in the interest of development or whatever.
    Last edited by DRiZ; 03-24-2011 at 04:42 PM.

Thanks

i'm reuploading the version with the tab as we speak. (it's fresh from my phone, where it's working now) Keep in mind, it uses about 10mb more memory for that little tab, so if your on a memory starved device, i wouldn't recommend it.

Working on a different style for menu's going forward anyway.

*edit* it's done uploading.
    My iPhone 4 Mod Flickr Stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54754025@N07/

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JesseDegenerate View Post
    i'm reuploading the version with the tab as we speak. (it's fresh from my phone, where it's working now) Keep in mind, it uses about 10mb more memory for that little tab, so if your on a memory starved device, i wouldn't recommend it.

Working on a different style for menu's going forward anyway.

*edit* it's done uploading.
    Jesse or anyone else who's downloaded this,
    Can this tab be added to the Jesse_Mod or can i put the plist from the Jesse_Mod into this? Basically I'm trying to avoid rewriting all my apps into the plist. At work and won't be able to download until later tonight.

Thanks

i asked this question before but no answer how do you reply on the facebook widget i cant do anything its show people status but it wont let me comment please help

also why do i always have clouds even when its sunny is there a way to change that
    Last edited by rickybobby; 03-24-2011 at 05:16 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rickybobby View Post
    i asked this question before but no answer how do you reply on the facebook widget i cant do anything its show people status but it wont let me comment please help

also why do i always have clouds even when its sunny is there a way to change that
    It's my understanding that you can't reply (or type anything) in the facebook or twitter widgets. They're still a work in progress.

Does your location say sunny or is it just sunny out? I've never seen my location say sunny, dang florida

Silly question but is anyone working on getting badges working?
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 03-24-2011 at 06:46 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

How do I completely get rid of both Twitter and Facebook? I don't use either of these. Before someone criticizes me for not finding the answer in this thread already, I've looked through every page of this thread and can find no direct answer to this question. Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cmattis View Post
    How do I completely get rid of both Twitter and Facebook? I don't use either of these. Before someone criticizes me for not finding the answer in this thread already, I've looked through every page of this thread and can find no direct answer to this question. Thanks.
    Did you try deleting the widget in the .plist? The widgets are located near the end and it'll be obvious when you seen them.

NOTE: I haven't actually tried this so back up the original before you attempt it; however it should work I used this method to move widgets from one page to another

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Did you try deleting the widget in the .plist? The widgets are located near the end and it'll be obvious when you seen them.

NOTE: I haven't actually tried this so back up the original before you attempt it; however it should work I used this method to move widgets from one page to another
    Thanks for your help, but I'm not sure exactly what to delete. I saw these in the .plist (as you suggest), but when I try to delete them, all I get is a totally black screen. I guess I'm not deleting them correctly? Thanks.

What's Jailbreak? Starwalker3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    DL Link Still not working

EDIT: NEVERMIND, I got it, and lovin' it!
    Last edited by Starwalker3000; 03-24-2011 at 08:06 PM.
    ...I'm up there...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DRiZ View Post
    Has anyone had an issue with the analog clock? After I updated DreamBoard to 1.0.1 yesterday, my analog clock just stays at 12:00 and i'm not sure why. If anyone has seen this or might know how to fix it, i'd sure like to know...thanks!

@Jesse: Awesome work BTW, keep this up!

*edit* The analog clock from the default Endroid theme still works. Now i'm more confused since the issue doesnt seem to be with dreamboard but the theme itself. Also, i dl'ed the Evolution mod and the analog clock doesnt work in that one, either. I know it's probably minor but i just thought i'd report it in the interest of development or whatever.
    I had the same issue. However got around this by copying the zip archive to the iphone and using ifile to unarchive. Then using ifile again to cut and paste to the dreamboard folder. All worked after that.

Not sure if its the iphone explorer I am using or the winrar program.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ok so I've been tweaking it and I've set mine up to just show 6 apps, (2 Cols, 3 Rows), and I set it so you can't switch scroll views while the 'Folder' is open.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard Theme Release] Endroid-JesseMod-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Whitoken for DreamBoard 1.1 in DreamStore

Thanks

It's my understanding that you can't reply (or type anything) in the facebook or twitter widgets. They're still a work in progress.

Does your location say sunny or is it just sunny out? I've never seen my location say sunny, dang florida

Silly question but is anyone working on getting badges working?
    yeah its says sunny but the animation is always clouds how do i get correct animation or is it set up for only clouds

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cmattis View Post
    Thanks for your help, but I'm not sure exactly what to delete. I saw these in the .plist (as you suggest), but when I try to delete them, all I get is a totally black screen. I guess I'm not deleting them correctly? Thanks.
    no, delete the widgets in the plist, you need the plist.

at this point you should delete the folder, re download and try again

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rickybobby View Post
    yeah its says sunny but the animation is always clouds how do i get correct animation or is it set up for only clouds
    It should be automatic. If the weather is only 'sunny' it'll show sunlight. If it's 'Partly Cloudy','Cloudy', or something with clouds in the name, it'll have the clouds LAW Animations.

Thanks

Is there anyway to get badges to work so I'll know if I have email when my phone is muted?

Thanks

how come when i try to log in to facebook the keyboard doesnt show?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoykid View Post
    how come when i try to log in to facebook the keyboard doesnt show?
    if you lightly hit your iphone on something solid the keyboard will appear

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

if you lightly hit your iphone on something solid the keyboard will appear
    This kid is a Winner.

I read this and just burst out laughing. You have made my day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard Theme Release] Endroid-JesseMod-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Funniest thing I have read in awhile...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

HI PLESE EXPLAIN......M I MISSING SOME THING COZ I CANNOT FIND ANY THING ON MY LOCKSCREE NO THEME AT ALL It JST SHOWS THE NORMAL APPLE THEME...
    Last edited by sagarbtl; 03-25-2011 at 02:31 AM.