+ Reply
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Dreamboard Theme Release] Endroid-JesseMod

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
is there any way to input text into the web widgets??
    What's Jailbreak? Starwalker3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    ...I'm up there...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thank you Jesse.
    I am in love with this
    Payton.Penn

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Starwalker3000 View Post
    not at this time. Hoping wynd makes this easier for me, as i've spent a few hours on it so far, (mostly learning how local storage in HTML5 works) and i haven't gotten to far.
    My iPhone 4 Mod Flickr Stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54754025@N07/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JesseDegenerate For This Useful Post:

Starwalker3000 (03-22-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

do i need to put both folders in there or just the endroid folder

What's Jailbreak? Starwalker3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    OK, Are u familar with the [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdyZvVk_F40&feature=player_embedded"]OSfaker[/ame] app in cydia, I've linked a video of it, the Android side has a fully funtional google and facebook widget I think, I wonder if it would work with your mod?
    ...I'm up there...

Thanks

Yes sir, i placed the Endroid_JesseMod folder in there. Hmm i didn't fix the permissions problem i think it was on the original endroid theme, would that have something to do with it? Or should it now matter? thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    Yes sir, i placed the Endroid_JesseMod folder in there. Hmm i didn't fix the permissions problem i think it was on the original endroid theme, would that have something to do with it? Or should it now matter? thanks.
    try fixing the permissions. Never had to however with any of my iDevices (i have quite a few)

Quote Originally Posted by Ochocinco View Post
    do i need to put both folders in there or just the endroid folder
    to have both themes you would install Endroid_JesseMod next to Endroid, so both. You do NOT need the .zip in that directory.
    Last edited by JesseDegenerate; 03-22-2011 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I installed it and when I went to edit the location of the apps (via the GUI), hit the home button and the apps that I moved werent there...

THoughts?
    If you think Im serious, thats funny.

Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,543 Times in 1,067 Posts

yess!!! jesse created the first dreamboard theme

what a guy!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaBzii View Post
    yess!!! jesse created the first dreamboard theme

what a guy!!
    not realllyyyyyy, dude jesse i wana see u make something completely new!! mods are cool and all bu i think people who can actually figure out how to theme with dreamboard are gonna be few :/

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Does the Twitter and Facebook app update on the homescreen?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I can vouch for the FB app updating, twitter has a refresh button.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greatgone View Post
    Does the Twitter and Facebook app update on the homescreen?
    Yes, the twitter one will tell you how many tweets your missing and prompt you to hit update. The FB one will update automatically.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok maybe im stupid or just plain retarded. but i cannot figure this dreamboard app out when i push the dream board button my screen goes smaller. then i try and move it right and nothing happens. if i try and move it left nothing happens. if i push the dreamboard button again it reverts back to my normal iphone screen. whats going on need some help please.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    not realllyyyyyy, dude jesse i wana see u make something completely new!! mods are cool and all bu i think people who can actually figure out how to theme with dreamboard are gonna be few :/
    While this is not a new theme, it's mods pretty much anyone would want (especially iphone 4 users) and lots of stuff that's been requested of Endroid since it was released. (HD dock especially)

Obviously Wynd is busy, so i used this project as a way to get better aquatinted with dreamboard, while helping out iphone users.

I would love it if wynd included this as a default option, but that would throw the mod (with both theme's preinstalled) to about 30mb+

as i'm hosting both dreamboard and my own work, i have my own fears on that.

Quote Originally Posted by XxEnigmaticxX View Post
    ok maybe im stupid or just plain retarded. but i cannot figure this dreamboard app out when i push the dream board button my screen goes smaller. then i try and move it right and nothing happens. if i try and move it left nothing happens. if i push the dreamboard button again it reverts back to my normal iphone screen. whats going on need some help please.
    Just means dreamboard doesn't see any other theme's. Please make sure your un zipping the .zip file and putting the resulting folder in the var/mobile/library/dreamboard folder

then open dreamboard. You shouldn't even have to respring.
    Last edited by JesseDegenerate; 03-22-2011 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JesseDegenerate For This Useful Post:

horsepower27 (03-22-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

first thing i did was install it to the proper directory after unzipping it. ive restarted and reinstalled a couple of times. one new bit of information. occasionally if i double tap the dreamboard icon when the screens shrinks it loads up for a second then crashes. any idea what the means.

Thanks

first thing i did was install it to the proper directory after unzipping it. ive restarted and reinstalled a couple of times. one new bit of information. occasionally if i double tap the dreamboard icon when the screens shrinks it loads up for a second then crashes. any idea what the means.
    it's a known bug. (the double tap issue)

you should just be able to scroll and see the homescreen that looks like it. It's tested to work on a few models now.

if you have version 1.0-1 there are a few bugs with it, i would upgrade to 1.0.1 when it becomes available.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to JesseDegenerate For This Useful Post:

horsepower27 (03-22-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

once the screen shrinks thats all i can do. i cant scroll left or right, if i touch the shrunken screen it unshrinks and reverts back to my home screen. im really at a lose here.

Thanks

Great mod man.. Got everything else figured out.. Just one thing.. How do you change the icons on the main screen or to the two side screens.. Want to put the icons I use the most on the home/main screen.. Thank you!!

Thanks

once the screen shrinks thats all i can do. i cant scroll left or right, if i touch the shrunken screen it unshrinks and reverts back to my home screen. im really at a lose here.
    your using 1.0-1 if you can't even see the theme that comes with the mod, (vanilla) endroid. You should just upgrade when 1.0.1 comes out, as wynd deserves money for his work

Quote Originally Posted by horsepower27 View Post
    Great mod man.. Got everything else figured out.. Just one thing.. How do you change the icons on the main screen or to the two side screens.. Want to put the icons I use the most on the home/main screen.. Thank you!!
    if you find out what they are called, you can go into the endroid_jessemod.plist with ifile and change them to the names of the applications you want to use.

the built in themer doesn't let you re-make them?
    Last edited by JesseDegenerate; 03-22-2011 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost