Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Dreamboard Theme Release] Endroid-JesseMod

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lonerzboy View Post
    Cool! Maybe you can teach me when you are free or when you feel like it. I am very interested to learn this.
    I am willing to help however I would make sure to check the Tutorial first (dreamboard.us/tutorial).

i believe Wynd is also working on an updated version

***EDIT ******************

Since I don't want to mix mod discussions and this is Jesse's thread I decided to create my own threat for my menu mod. Endroid-WarluMenuMod

Once again Thanks to Jesse for his original Endroid HD Mod which I used as a baseline.

-The Warlu
    Last edited by TheWarlu; 03-28-2011 at 07:05 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lonerzboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheWarlu View Post
    I am willing to help however I would make sure to check the Tutorial first (dreamboard.us/tutorial).

i believe Wynd is also working on an updated version

***EDIT ******************

Since I don't want to mix mod discussions and this is Jesse's thread I decided to create my own threat for my menu mod. Endroid-WarluMenuMod

Once again Thanks to Jesse for his original Endroid HD Mod which I used as a baseline.

-The Warlu
    Yea I read the tutorial.
    But the tutorial is not too elaborate on the details.

I don't design themes, I don't create mods. The only thing I know, are changing values.

Darkstar Orange Color Mod: Link here.

Thanks

Okay, so i freaking love your theme Jesse, but I was curious as to how I might implement the side-menu-bar thing in the other endroid theme? Like, what code from the plist would I have to copy and drop in what code where? Any help is appreciated, plist coding scares the craps out of me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to salander85 For This Useful Post:

TheWarlu (03-28-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by salander85 View Post
    Okay, so i freaking love your theme Jesse, but I was curious as to how I might implement the side-menu-bar thing in the other endroid theme? Like, what code from the plist would I have to copy and drop in what code where? Any help is appreciated, plist coding scares the craps out of me.
    If you want his mod, just download his mod

it's the same code as mine just with that tacked on. I don't know where in the plist he copied it, there's probably more than one place it would work. I'm more working on my iPad theme Midnight right now, but i will come back to this mod to update and make a version that works with Wynd's built in icon editor.
    My iPhone 4 Mod Flickr Stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54754025@N07/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JesseDegenerate For This Useful Post:

TheWarlu (03-28-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by salander85 View Post
    if you need any help for the Side menu / Sub-Menu mod I created a separated thread. Endroid-WarluMenuMod

This will help to keep separate discussion on each mod.

jesse! Ur theme is Awesome! I have seen Midnight for ipad too and I love that you can hide an unhide this widgets.

It would be incredible to add a function on Endroid Evolution to switch between different styles of clock tapping the "+" button.

Think on it

Do you know MATTEDBLUES for Android? Maybe i'm going to create an Endroid Mod based on MattedBlues.

anyway to set the weather without using the "i" button when i do the keys wont go away

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Well thats weird. I think it was fixed in either 1.0 or 1.0.1

not really answering my question lol and i have the new version 1.0.2 i think

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Youknowho View Post
    not really answering my question lol and i have the new version 1.0.2 i think
    Re-Download it then.
    It happened to me on .3 and 1.0 but then it was fixed.
    Whitoken for DreamBoard 1.1 in DreamStore

To update do we completly delete the last and place the new?

Anyone know how to use Ian Nicolls SBAnimated weather with this instead of wynds LAW?

Thanks

Is there a way to use the facebook widget without the rest of the theme? Like in PerpageHTML+ maybe?

Can somebody tell me how can I change the unit to celsius??thx

Quote Originally Posted by wstcoast View Post
    Is there a way to use the facebook widget without the rest of the theme? Like in PerpageHTML+ maybe?
    No sorry, those widgets are really just mobile site views, and the support for it isn't in PPHTML

Quote Originally Posted by sam_jake86 View Post
    Can somebody tell me how can I change the unit to celsius??thx
    My iPhone 4 Mod Flickr Stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54754025@N07/

18. The Following User Says Thank You to JesseDegenerate For This Useful Post:

TheWarlu (03-29-2011)

Your keys won't go away on the weather because you tried downloading the cracked version.... Pay for it. It'll work great....

Hey i don't know if anyone has uploaded this or not but i made some mods to the .plist file that include stock apps on the homescreen, just thought id save you guys who were affriad to edit the .plist here are a few pics, just replace the current.plist file in the evolved folder with this one!

Download
    Last edited by thekid05; 03-29-2011 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thekid05 For This Useful Post:

JesseDegenerate (03-29-2011), Khanhathan (03-30-2011)

Looks awesome I sent you a pm

Hey guys when i was looking in the endroid theme i saw the small icons for defualt like the messages and other apps but were smaller than default, also look better. I was wondering what icon set is this. I am not talking about the android icons im talking about the other icon set that are square small and close to original.
    Thanks in advance

Hey there, new to all of this. I have your theme on my dreamboard, and it's working perfect. Just wondering, when editing the apps/icons, where about will I find the application names like com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer?

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast