Page 9 of 130 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Creating Themes With Dreamboard

uhmmmm check the webclips directory and see if bookmarks have bundle identifiers

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    uhmmmm check the webclips directory and see if bookmarks have bundle identifiers
    hey man i don't even see bookmarks anywhere in the web clips directory

It must exist in one of the folders. Because i use CallMe and it creates bookmarks to call a number and i found it in the app folder.

well test it out, look in the info.plist and see if theres a bundle identifier

I checked the webclips on my iPhone but there are no bundle identifiers in the info.plist files. Any other ideas?
    Last edited by dwitt; 03-30-2011 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Typo

ur most likely screwed unless wynd adds bookmark support

how can i get it so the bottom is phone instead of dreamboard

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can someone show me how to create a menu inside a menu (something like a plist text)

@ lilmikey

to change to phone is in this link except it says backboard instead but they are similar to each other.

[URL="http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-new-skins-themes-launches/755402-themes-dreamboard.html"]
    Last edited by aaronmy; 03-31-2011 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

u would make a subview key and then in there just put the subviews, and then in those views you can make even more subviews. it says this in wynds tutorial

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

aaronmy (03-31-2011)

I'm currently porting AppleDesk to DB, Im enjoying it but I have a problem because I need to put a panorama/perpage wallpaper and i dont know how to do it in retina resolution

it would probably be reallly difficult to do a real panorama wallpaper... i dont think its possible right now

Thanks

OK, I am having an issue with <UserInteraction>. I will try to be as clear as possible and hopefully someone will have an answer for me. I'm out of ideas and it seems Dreamboard might actually not be able to do what I want to do at the moment.

I'm trying to have some icons "outside" of a frame (with CliptoBound OFF) and have them "Interact". It seems that only the icons "IN" the frame can Interact. Has anyone played with this?

Imagine a scrolling Menu (contained within a frame) and when you press a button, a submenu pop-up and has icons. This is easy to start with, the tough part is to make the screen around the button (the springboard part) still accessible to "normal" interaction.

graphically the layout of the frame would have to Interact with a shape like this so the xxx part is still scrollable on the springboard and the
    icon pop-up clickable

xxxxxxxx|__|xxx
    ________| |_____
    |_______________|

(sorry for the crude drawing)

Any ideas? I have moved layers around, tried to userInteraction On/Off every part, create "blank" layers. I can't seem to do it. I guess it would be easy if the pop-up wasn't part of the scrolling menu but it needs to follow the menu buttons.
    Last edited by TheWarlu; 04-05-2011 at 05:04 PM.

im not sure if i understand correctly but try a scrollView within a scroll view, and make sure u set the correct length width so it doesn't block another view

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    im not sure if i understand correctly but try a scrollView within a scroll view, and make sure u set the correct length width so it doesn't block another view
    This is what I have but if I do that for my button to be clickable the area each side of the button (where I can see the springboard) cannot actually Interact with the springboard. All cuz Frames are squares so it creates a transparent area but you cannot interact with the springboard because it's part of the scrollview frame.

I guess I could try to make a quick video on what i'm trying to do

Quote Originally Posted by TheWarlu View Post
    This is what I have but if I do that for my button to be clickable the area each side of the button (where I can see the springboard) cannot actually Interact with the springboard. All cuz Frames are squares so it creates a transparent area but you cannot interact with the springboard because it's part of the scrollview frame.

I guess I could try to make a quick video on what i'm trying to do
    try messing with ur toggle switches, sometimes they cause problems. like u can't have both
    show and toggle for 1 object, causes interaction problems for me and for GaN-MaN

Thanks

try messing with ur toggle switches, sometimes they cause problems. like u can't have both
    show and toggle for 1 object, causes interaction problems for me and for GaN-MaN
    I may try that. For now I'm only using hide and show but I'm starting to wonder if "toggledinteraction" may overrule "userinteraction"
    Don't be afraid of the plist... and never giveup...

Quote Originally Posted by TheWarlu View Post
    I may try that. For now I'm only using hide and show but I'm starting to wonder if "toggledinteraction" may overrule "userinteraction"
    make note that hide/show will clearly not toggle booleans, so most likely when ur showing the boolean remain false and it won't work at all :P

Thanks

make note that hide/show will clearly not toggle booleans, so most likely when ur showing the boolean remain false and it won't work at all :P
    Humm, I had never seen it that way. I know "toggle" and "toggledinteraction" are only working on "toggle" action but I had understood "toggledinteraction" and "userinteraction" as 2 diff functions for 2 diff actions (toggle and hide/show).

Toggle can't be used for my full menu system since there is no "toggle off" action but I'll give it a try nevertheless. It might work for just that small part.

Thanks PK
    Don't be afraid of the plist... and never giveup...

Page 9 of 130 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 109 ... LastLast