Page 53 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2599

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Creating Themes With Dreamboard

lmao...
    but look at the patterns...
    im pretty sure DreamBoard is in the dust now

Thanks

dont say that lol, theres still so much that he can do with it, like add spotlight support, and even customize how the results show or something, idk, theres a lot to do with it

Default horizontal scrolling in twitter widget
    In some themes where you can toggle between widgets, I notice facebook fits nicely in the frame, but when you switch to twitter, you have to scroll horizontally to see everything. Is it possible to have the twitter page fit entirely in the frame without having to scroll horizontally? Specifically, I'm messing around with the Boxor HD theme. It seems like maybe the content view is wider than the frame view, but I can't figure out what I would need to edit in the plist to fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by joecd04475 View Post
    In some themes where you can toggle between widgets, I notice facebook fits nicely in the frame, but when you switch to twitter, you have to scroll horizontally to see everything. Is it possible to have the twitter page fit entirely in the frame without having to scroll horizontally? Specifically, I'm messing around with the Boxor HD theme. It seems like maybe the content view is wider than the frame view, but I can't figure out what I would need to edit in the plist to fix this.
    thefinga did it some how in theGrid, but I think he made his frame wider

Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    dont say that lol, theres still so much that he can do with it, like add spotlight support, and even customize how the results show or something, idk, theres a lot to do with it
    ur seeing it from a different POV, DreamBoard was meant to break from the springboard, what's spotlight part of?
    ur seeing it from a minor POV, like something that should be added to Endroid, thats not the big picture...
    all i can really see done now is bug fixes and the occasional updates like other Tweaks...

Thanks

yea your right, i just used spotlight occasionally to quickly find contacts or specific mails and what not, but i guess that isnt a big deal, itd be nice to incorporate into mac themes and other things like that though, but other than that maybe small additions like, being able to use images for specific apps in appgrids that dont use all apps, or being apple to specify which apps disable icon shadow for only certain grids, i know you can for individual appicons but not for the grids, i know its all small stuff, but little things could make big differences

Quote Originally Posted by joecd04475 View Post
    idk for sure but maybe a conditional that changes the frame width depending on the widget selected, but im not too sure, i havent fooled around with widgets much, you may be able to even change the actual widget width, but idk for sure so you cant take me word seriously, i dont want to give false information lol, sorry
    Last edited by iGamers; 07-07-2011 at 03:12 PM.

I just work with english mode

Quote Originally Posted by guimenez View Post
    I just work with english mode
    Oh yeah, sorry,
    Also only for apps in /Applications/
    I'm sure he'll fix it, I know he's fixing the second thing I just said

Yeah sry, kinda saw that coming PD

There should be an option to change the label color, badge label color, and have newly installed apps show in app grids without a respring. The option to have more than one icon shadow for different app grids would be cool too.

Hmm did not know about the newly installed apps thing...

and you could make a different icon shadow actually, just have a image with a bunch of shadows where the icons are gonna be

Yes the installed apps are now showing without respring
    I don't know if there's any action to unload grid after close

I mean close it's just toggle it to hide.
    Can you tell me the action to unload it please.

Thanks phanatic

uhmm it was userInteraction = false, but i dont see any difference with the last update for some reason..

the safest bet is to have it as a dynamic view and then

1 use alpha if u want or move it offscreen (animation purposes)
    2 disable userinteraction
    3 removeview it

but if you only have one grid its not the hugest deal but every bit helps memory

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

guimenez (07-09-2011)

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to kno how to have a picture move along with the scrolling of pages. Lik on an android. Idk if this was answered, but it would be good to kno!

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    uhmm it was userInteraction = false, but i dont see any difference with the last update for some reason..

the safest bet is to have it as a dynamic view and then

1 use alpha if u want or move it offscreen (animation purposes)
    2 disable userinteraction
    3 removeview it

but if you only have one grid its not the hugest deal but every bit helps memory
    I just want it to unload because i hope that when i install any app it will show without respring.
    Dynamic it a good idea, i will try to see if it works.

thanks

What would be the easiest way to have a real-time window that drags down from the top (similar to notification center) that would be draggable in real time? This needs to be done without losing interaction with everything underneath it.

yes, good idea

Page 53 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 ... LastLast