+ Reply
Page 49 of 130 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 2599

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Creating Themes With Dreamboard

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
thnx for sharing great job but when my friends want to someting about new news doesnt read anything cuz they dont know english why have not another languages support to
...
  1. #961
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    1
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    thnx for sharing great job but when my friends want to someting about new news doesnt read anything cuz they dont know english why have not another languages support to here

    Bulgaristanda üniversite Bulgaristanda okumak

  2. #962
    Delirious kooris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked 1,250 Times in 186 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed19m View Post
    thnx for sharing great job but when my friends want to someting about new news doesnt read anything cuz they dont know english why have not another languages support to here

    Bulgaristanda üniversite Bulgaristanda okumak
    ???

  3. #963
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaina View Post
    I dont think you've understood what I was asking so let me clarify
    I'm asking if it's possible to put two scrolling views within a mainview
    one will be the springboard with the icons for apps
    one is for the dock below the springboard (which is the problem im trying to get to work)
    Yes I did, you just don't get what I'm trying to say. Just go with what kooris said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed19m View Post
    thnx for sharing great job but when my friends want to someting about new news doesnt read anything cuz they dont know english why have not another languages support to here

    Bulgaristanda üniversite Bulgaristanda okumak
    Sorry I'm not sure anyone here speaks Turkish (I think?)

    Alright, so I'm still having problems with the animations... Again, I tried as much as I could.

    The code behind it:
    HTML Code:
    <key>Functions</key>
    	<dict>
    		<key>Slide1</key>
    		<array>
    			<dict>
    				<key>if</key>
    				<array>
    					<string>get.vars.GameGrid = 1</string>
    				</array>
    				<key>then</key>
    				<array>
    					<string>insertview GameGrid to mainview</string>
    					<string>views.GameGrid.x = 320 animated:0.5</string>
    				</array>
    				<key>else</key>
    				<array>
    					<string>views.GameGrid.x = 320 animated:0.5</string>
    					<string>removeview GameGrid</string>
    				</array>
    			</dict>
    		</array>
    	</dict>
    HTML Code:
                                   <dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array>
    						<string>toggle GameGrid</string>
    						<string>function Slide1</string>
    					</array>
    					<key>FrameHeight</key>
    					<integer>73</integer>
    					<key>FrameWidth</key>
    					<integer>320</integer>
    					<key>FrameX</key>
    					<integer>0</integer>
    					<key>FrameY</key>
    					<integer>730</integer>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/Images/Apps/[email protected]</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>Button</string>
    				</dict>
    HTML Code:
    	<dict>
    		<key>GameGrid</key>
    		<real>0.0</real>
    	</dict>
    Last edited by korbyn8495; 07-04-2011 at 02:02 AM.

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  4. #964
    Delirious kooris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked 1,250 Times in 186 Posts

    You serious? Still using "toggle"

    I thought it was depreciated on the wiki...its horrible anyway...Sorry, cant help for now, gotta sleep but I'll do it tomorrow.

    Ummm...Create a Variable called Gamegrid using
    HTML Code:
    <key>Variables</key>
    <dict>
       <key>Gamegrid</key>
       <string>0</string>
    </dict>
    and put
    HTML Code:
    <key>Functions</key>
    	<dict>
    		<key>Slide1</key>
    		<array>
    			<dict>
    				<key>if</key>
    				<array>
    					<string>get.vars.GameGrid = 1</string>
    				</array>
    				<key>then</key>
    				<array>
    					<string>insertview GameGrid to mainview</string>
    					<string>views.GameGrid.x = 0 animated:0.5</string>
    				</array>
    				<key>else</key>
    				<array>
    					<string>views.GameGrid.x = -320 animated:0.5</string>
    					<string>removeview GameGrid</string>
    				</array>
    			</dict>
    		</array>
    	</dict>
    and your button should be
    HTML Code:
                                   <dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array>
    						<string>get.vars.Gamegrid = 1 ? vars.Gamegrid = 0 : vars.Gamegrid = 1</string>
    						<string>function Slide1</string>
    					</array>
    					<key>FrameHeight</key>
    					<integer>73</integer>
    					<key>FrameWidth</key>
    					<integer>320</integer>
    					<key>FrameX</key>
    					<integer>0</integer>
    					<key>FrameY</key>
    					<integer>730</integer>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/Images/Apps/[email protected]</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>Button</string>
    				</dict>
    and get rid of
    HTML Code:
    	<dict>
    		<key>GameGrid</key>
    		<real>0.0</real>
    	</dict>
    Last edited by kooris; 07-04-2011 at 02:42 AM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to kooris For This Useful Post:

    korbyn8495 (07-04-2011)

  6. #965
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Holy crap! I didn't realize you had to do that. It wasn't very well written on the wiki for that section. It needs more examples in my opinion. Thanks for the help, I really really appreciate it!!

    I feel ashamed . Hahaha

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  7. #966
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Lopeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    /Dreamboard/Snow Lopeard/SnowLopeard.plist
    Posts
    269
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 146 Times in 83 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    Holy crap! I didn't realize you had to do that. It wasn't very well written on the wiki for that section. It needs more examples in my opinion. Thanks for the help, I really really appreciate it!!

    I feel ashamed . Hahaha
    I might make a more detailed Wiki....
    Lopeard the best OS X Snow Leopard theme for your iPhone
    Click here for more info

  8. #967
    Theme Creator PhanaticD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanks
    209
    Thanked 574 Times in 337 Posts

    uhh lopeard how about i just make u a admin of the existing one k? i was planning on doing that but no one was answering so ill do it anyway. wahts ur gmail

    Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    Holy crap! I didn't realize you had to do that. It wasn't very well written on the wiki for that section. It needs more examples in my opinion. Thanks for the help, I really really appreciate it!!

    I feel ashamed . Hahaha
    there are comment sections in the wiki feel free to to post in the section you think is unclear and i will edit anything that is confusing
    Last edited by PhanaticD; 07-04-2011 at 10:49 AM.

  9. #968
    iPhoneaholic iGamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 81 Times in 61 Posts

    I agree the wiki didnt explain everything too well, but I managed to figure out things for the most part, that and reading codes from other themes to help me more understand how things work

    and there will be a release of my theme with credit given to both SirTimothy and Lopeard, I'm just working out a few functions, I need to get the wallpaper changer working, I wasnt at my computer most of the day yesterday so I was trying to do a little bit of coding from my phone and iFile jumbled my if/then/else codes so I had to iron out some things, I have the minimizing feature working, stacks and worked out the issue i was having when opening a finder window from the HDD icon while one was minimized

    all thats left to do is find more wallpapers to use, finish coding the wallpaper changer, and add the startediting function, I'm not too sure about the code for that though, i need to use an if/then/else function so i can put it into a drop down link in one of the menus

  10. #969
    Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    var/Library/Dreamboard
    Posts
    1,286
    Thanks
    952
    Thanked 748 Times in 441 Posts

    Alright, it has been a while since i posted for help here. I have been working on my theme and i have run into 2 issues that kinda of get me lost. Here is my code below.

    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    	<key>DynamicViews</key>
    	<dict>
    		<key>CydiaSubMenu</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>AllApps</key>
    			<false/>
    			<key>ScrollingEnabled</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>Apps</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>UserInteraction</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>ClipToBounds</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>Cols</key>
    			<integer>2</integer>
    			<key>Rows</key>
    			<integer>8</integer>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>78,89,130,358</string>
    			<key>GapX</key>
    			<integer>70</integer>
    			<key>GapY</key>
    			<integer>99</integer>
    			<key>IconHeight</key>
    			<integer>60</integer>
    			<key>IconWidth</key>
    			<integer>60</integer>
    			<key>PageHeight</key>
    			<integer>358</integer>
    			<key>PageWidth</key>
    			<integer>130</integer>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>AppGrid</string>
    			<key>id</key>
    			<string>CydiaSubMenu</string>
    		</dict>
    		<key>SocialSubMenu</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>AllApps</key>
    			<false/>
    			<key>ScrollingEnabled</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>Apps</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>UserInteraction</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>ClipToBounds</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>Cols</key>
    			<integer>2</integer>
    			<key>Rows</key>
    			<integer>8</integer>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>78,89,130,358</string>
    			<key>GapX</key>
    			<integer>70</integer>
    			<key>GapY</key>
    			<integer>99</integer>
    			<key>IconHeight</key>
    			<integer>60</integer>
    			<key>IconWidth</key>
    			<integer>60</integer>
    			<key>PageHeight</key>
    			<integer>358</integer>
    			<key>PageWidth</key>
    			<integer>130</integer>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>AppGrid</string>
    			<key>id</key>
    			<string>SocialSubMenu</string>
    		</dict>
    		<key>GamesSubMenu</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>AllApps</key>
    			<false/>
    			<key>ScrollingEnabled</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>Apps</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>UserInteraction</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>ClipToBounds</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>Cols</key>
    			<integer>2</integer>
    			<key>Rows</key>
    			<integer>8</integer>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>78,89,130,358</string>
    			<key>GapX</key>
    			<integer>70</integer>
    			<key>GapY</key>
    			<integer>99</integer>
    			<key>IconHeight</key>
    			<integer>60</integer>
    			<key>IconWidth</key>
    			<integer>60</integer>
    			<key>PageHeight</key>
    			<integer>358</integer>
    			<key>PageWidth</key>
    			<integer>130</integer>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>AppGrid</string>
    			<key>id</key>
    			<string>GamesSubMenu</string>
    		</dict>
    		<key>AllAppsSubMenu</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>AllApps</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>ScrollingEnabled</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>UserInteraction</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>ClipToBounds</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>Cols</key>
    			<integer>2</integer>
    			<key>Rows</key>
    			<integer>30</integer>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>78,89,130,358</string>
    			<key>GapX</key>
    			<integer>70</integer>
    			<key>GapY</key>
    			<integer>99</integer>
    			<key>IconHeight</key>
    			<integer>60</integer>
    			<key>IconWidth</key>
    			<integer>60</integer>
    			<key>PageHeight</key>
    			<integer>500</integer>
    			<key>PageWidth</key>
    			<integer>130</integer>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>AppGrid</string>
    			<key>id</key>
    			<string>AllAppsSubMenu</string>
    		</dict>
    		<key>MediaSubMenu</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>AllApps</key>
    			<false/>
    			<key>ScrollingEnabled</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>Apps</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>UserInteraction</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>ClipToBounds</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>Cols</key>
    			<integer>2</integer>
    			<key>Rows</key>
    			<integer>8</integer>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>78,89,130,358</string>
    			<key>GapX</key>
    			<integer>70</integer>
    			<key>GapY</key>
    			<integer>99</integer>
    			<key>IconHeight</key>
    			<integer>60</integer>
    			<key>IconWidth</key>
    			<integer>60</integer>
    			<key>PageHeight</key>
    			<integer>358</integer>
    			<key>PageWidth</key>
    			<integer>130</integer>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>AppGrid</string>
    			<key>id</key>
    			<string>MediaSubMenu</string>
    		</dict>
    	</dict>
    	<key>LabelStyle</key>
            <dict>
                    <key>labelFontSize</key>
                    <integer>11</integer>
                    <key>labelHeight</key>
                    <integer>12</integer>
                    <key>labelWidth</key>
                    <integer>55</integer>
                    <key>labelX</key>
                    <integer>5</integer>
                    <key>labelY</key>
                    <integer>70</integer>
            </dict>
    	<key>MainView</key>
    	<array>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>insertview CydiaSubMenu above Wallpaper</string>
    				<string>removeview SocialSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview AllAppsSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview GamesSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview MediaSubMenu</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>0,70,42,60</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/Images/CydiaButton.png</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    		</dict>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>insertview SocialSubMenu above Wallpaper</string>
    				<string>removeview CydiaSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview AllAppsSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview GamesSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview MediaSubMenu</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>0,130,42,60</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/Images/SocialButton.png</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    		</dict>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>insertview AllAppsSubMenu above Wallpaper</string>
    				<string>insertview AllAppsSubMenuBG below AllAppsSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview SocialSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview CydiaSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview GamesSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview MediaSubMenu</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>0,190,50,90</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/Images/AllApps.png</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    		</dict>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>insertview MediaSubMenu above Wallpaper</string>
    				<string>removeview SocialSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview AllAppsSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview GamesSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview CydiaSubMenu</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>0,280,42,60</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/Images/MediaButton.png</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    		</dict>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>insertview GamesSubMenu above Wallpaper</string>
    				<string>removeview SocialSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview AllAppsSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview CydiaSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview MediaSubMenu</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>0,340,42,60</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/Images/GamesButton.png</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    		</dict>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>launch com.apple.mobilesafari</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>70,412,65,65</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/Icons/SafariIcon.png</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    			<key>id</key>
    			<string>SafariIcon</string>
    		</dict>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>launch com.apple.mobilemail</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>152,420,65,50</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/Icons/MailIcon.png</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    			<key>id</key>
    			<string>MailIcon</string>
    		</dict>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>0,0,320,480</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/Wallpaper.png</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>ImageView</string>
    			<key>id</key>
    			<string>Wallpaper</string>
    		</dict>
    	</array>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    The 2 issues i have run into is:

    1) When you click the button Once, the grid shows up. When the same button is clicked again the grid doesn't go away. It stays open, idk what to do, i have tried the Toggled format and it doesn't work.

    2) I want a sub-menu background to show up behind the Grid. How would i do that? I have tried for it to show up at the same time as the grid when the button is clicked but it does not work at all. It doesn't show up.

    Please help! TIA!

  11. #970
    Delirious kooris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked 1,250 Times in 186 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    Alright, it has been a while since i posted for help here. I have been working on my theme and i have run into 2 issues that kinda of get me lost. Here is my code below.

    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    	<key>DynamicViews</key>
    	<dict>
    		<key>CydiaSubMenu</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>AllApps</key>
    			<false/>
    			<key>ScrollingEnabled</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>Apps</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>UserInteraction</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>ClipToBounds</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>Cols</key>
    			<integer>2</integer>
    			<key>Rows</key>
    			<integer>8</integer>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>78,89,130,358</string>
    			<key>GapX</key>
    			<integer>70</integer>
    			<key>GapY</key>
    			<integer>99</integer>
    			<key>IconHeight</key>
    			<integer>60</integer>
    			<key>IconWidth</key>
    			<integer>60</integer>
    			<key>PageHeight</key>
    			<integer>358</integer>
    			<key>PageWidth</key>
    			<integer>130</integer>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>AppGrid</string>
    			<key>id</key>
    			<string>CydiaSubMenu</string>
    		</dict>
    		<key>SocialSubMenu</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>AllApps</key>
    			<false/>
    			<key>ScrollingEnabled</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>Apps</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>UserInteraction</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>ClipToBounds</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>Cols</key>
    			<integer>2</integer>
    			<key>Rows</key>
    			<integer>8</integer>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>78,89,130,358</string>
    			<key>GapX</key>
    			<integer>70</integer>
    			<key>GapY</key>
    			<integer>99</integer>
    			<key>IconHeight</key>
    			<integer>60</integer>
    			<key>IconWidth</key>
    			<integer>60</integer>
    			<key>PageHeight</key>
    			<integer>358</integer>
    			<key>PageWidth</key>
    			<integer>130</integer>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>AppGrid</string>
    			<key>id</key>
    			<string>SocialSubMenu</string>
    		</dict>
    		<key>GamesSubMenu</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>AllApps</key>
    			<false/>
    			<key>ScrollingEnabled</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>Apps</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>UserInteraction</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>ClipToBounds</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>Cols</key>
    			<integer>2</integer>
    			<key>Rows</key>
    			<integer>8</integer>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>78,89,130,358</string>
    			<key>GapX</key>
    			<integer>70</integer>
    			<key>GapY</key>
    			<integer>99</integer>
    			<key>IconHeight</key>
    			<integer>60</integer>
    			<key>IconWidth</key>
    			<integer>60</integer>
    			<key>PageHeight</key>
    			<integer>358</integer>
    			<key>PageWidth</key>
    			<integer>130</integer>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>AppGrid</string>
    			<key>id</key>
    			<string>GamesSubMenu</string>
    		</dict>
    		<key>AllAppsSubMenu</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>AllApps</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>ScrollingEnabled</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>UserInteraction</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>ClipToBounds</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>Cols</key>
    			<integer>2</integer>
    			<key>Rows</key>
    			<integer>30</integer>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>78,89,130,358</string>
    			<key>GapX</key>
    			<integer>70</integer>
    			<key>GapY</key>
    			<integer>99</integer>
    			<key>IconHeight</key>
    			<integer>60</integer>
    			<key>IconWidth</key>
    			<integer>60</integer>
    			<key>PageHeight</key>
    			<integer>500</integer>
    			<key>PageWidth</key>
    			<integer>130</integer>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>AppGrid</string>
    			<key>id</key>
    			<string>AllAppsSubMenu</string>
    		</dict>
    		<key>MediaSubMenu</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>AllApps</key>
    			<false/>
    			<key>ScrollingEnabled</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>Apps</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    				<string>NO ICON PLACEHOLDER</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>UserInteraction</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>ClipToBounds</key>
    			<true/>
    			<key>Cols</key>
    			<integer>2</integer>
    			<key>Rows</key>
    			<integer>8</integer>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>78,89,130,358</string>
    			<key>GapX</key>
    			<integer>70</integer>
    			<key>GapY</key>
    			<integer>99</integer>
    			<key>IconHeight</key>
    			<integer>60</integer>
    			<key>IconWidth</key>
    			<integer>60</integer>
    			<key>PageHeight</key>
    			<integer>358</integer>
    			<key>PageWidth</key>
    			<integer>130</integer>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>AppGrid</string>
    			<key>id</key>
    			<string>MediaSubMenu</string>
    		</dict>
    	</dict>
    	<key>LabelStyle</key>
            <dict>
                    <key>labelFontSize</key>
                    <integer>11</integer>
                    <key>labelHeight</key>
                    <integer>12</integer>
                    <key>labelWidth</key>
                    <integer>55</integer>
                    <key>labelX</key>
                    <integer>5</integer>
                    <key>labelY</key>
                    <integer>70</integer>
            </dict>
    	<key>MainView</key>
    	<array>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>insertview CydiaSubMenu above Wallpaper</string>
    				<string>removeview SocialSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview AllAppsSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview GamesSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview MediaSubMenu</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>0,70,42,60</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/Images/CydiaButton.png</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    		</dict>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>insertview SocialSubMenu above Wallpaper</string>
    				<string>removeview CydiaSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview AllAppsSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview GamesSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview MediaSubMenu</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>0,130,42,60</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/Images/SocialButton.png</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    		</dict>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>insertview AllAppsSubMenu above Wallpaper</string>
    				<string>insertview AllAppsSubMenuBG below AllAppsSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview SocialSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview CydiaSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview GamesSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview MediaSubMenu</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>0,190,50,90</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/Images/AllApps.png</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    		</dict>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>insertview MediaSubMenu above Wallpaper</string>
    				<string>removeview SocialSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview AllAppsSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview GamesSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview CydiaSubMenu</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>0,280,42,60</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/Images/MediaButton.png</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    		</dict>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>insertview GamesSubMenu above Wallpaper</string>
    				<string>removeview SocialSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview AllAppsSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview CydiaSubMenu</string>
    				<string>removeview MediaSubMenu</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>0,340,42,60</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/Images/GamesButton.png</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    		</dict>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>launch com.apple.mobilesafari</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>70,412,65,65</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/Icons/SafariIcon.png</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    			<key>id</key>
    			<string>SafariIcon</string>
    		</dict>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>launch com.apple.mobilemail</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>152,420,65,50</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/Icons/MailIcon.png</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    			<key>id</key>
    			<string>MailIcon</string>
    		</dict>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>0,0,320,480</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/Wallpaper.png</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>ImageView</string>
    			<key>id</key>
    			<string>Wallpaper</string>
    		</dict>
    	</array>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    The 2 issues i have run into is:

    1) When you click the button Once, the grid shows up. When the same button is clicked again the grid doesn't go away. It stays open, idk what to do, i have tried the Toggled format and it doesn't work.

    2) I want a sub-menu background to show up behind the Grid. How would i do that? I have tried for it to show up at the same time as the grid when the button is clicked but it does not work at all. It doesn't show up.

    Please help! TIA!
    Read the code I gave to Korbyn, it might help.

    Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    I agree the wiki didnt explain everything too well, but I managed to figure out things for the most part, that and reading codes from other themes to help me more understand how things work

    and there will be a release of my theme with credit given to both SirTimothy and Lopeard, I'm just working out a few functions, I need to get the wallpaper changer working, I wasnt at my computer most of the day yesterday so I was trying to do a little bit of coding from my phone and iFile jumbled my if/then/else codes so I had to iron out some things, I have the minimizing feature working, stacks and worked out the issue i was having when opening a finder window from the HDD icon while one was minimized

    all thats left to do is find more wallpapers to use, finish coding the wallpaper changer, and add the startediting function, I'm not too sure about the code for that though, i need to use an if/then/else function so i can put it into a drop down link in one of the menus
    iFile doesnt really jumble up your code, it still works. My whole theme is made from iFile (30kb+), all it does is order your if/then/else alphabetically, and your functions and variables alphabetically, which doesnt make a difference. I know PhanaticD might rage at you for that, but just ignore it. It doesnt make it any more complicated.

    Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    I agree the wiki didnt explain everything too well, but I managed to figure out things for the most part, that and reading codes from other themes to help me more understand how things work

    and there will be a release of my theme with credit given to both SirTimothy and Lopeard, I'm just working out a few functions, I need to get the wallpaper changer working, I wasnt at my computer most of the day yesterday so I was trying to do a little bit of coding from my phone and iFile jumbled my if/then/else codes so I had to iron out some things, I have the minimizing feature working, stacks and worked out the issue i was having when opening a finder window from the HDD icon while one was minimized

    all thats left to do is find more wallpapers to use, finish coding the wallpaper changer, and add the startediting function, I'm not too sure about the code for that though, i need to use an if/then/else function so i can put it into a drop down link in one of the menus
    Oh, Falcon12's Asymmetric HD is a really good help, you should learn from that. Endroid is kinda okay to learn from, but is minimalistic and designed to have the least coding possible, as Wynd is the only true person that knows Dreamboard inside out, since he designed it so he knows all the shortcuts.
    Last edited by kooris; 07-04-2011 at 02:29 PM.

  12. #971
    Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    var/Library/Dreamboard
    Posts
    1,286
    Thanks
    952
    Thanked 748 Times in 441 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kooris View Post
    Read the code I gave to Korbyn, it might help.
    Doesn't really clear up my problem. In fact, kinda confuses me more.. The wiki BARELY explains some things. So this is what messes me up alot. There isn't a deep explanation in it. So this sorta....just frustrates me...

  13. #972
    iPhoneaholic iGamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 81 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kooris View Post
    iFile doesnt really jumble up your code, it still works. My whole theme is made from iFile (30kb+), all it does is order your if/then/else alphabetically, and your functions and variables alphabetically, which doesnt make a difference. I know PhanaticD might rage at you for that, but just ignore it. It doesnt make it any more complicated.



    Oh, Falcon12's Asymmetric HD is a really good help, you should learn from that. Endroid is kinda okay to learn from, but is minimalistic and designed to have the least coding possible, as Wynd is the only true person that knows Dreamboard inside out, since he designed it so he knows all the shortcuts.
    It actually made a difference at one point, I had an if function tied to an icon on the status bar that when pressed it would check if the window was open and if it was open, itd close it, but if it was closed itd open it, I also had the red orb on the window tied to the same function, but it would just put my phone in safe mode when i pressed the red orb, i fixed it by reordering the if function so it was actually in order

  14. #973
    Theme Creator PhanaticD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanks
    209
    Thanked 574 Times in 337 Posts

    @frightdealer 1. which button 2. you would use a imageview

    the wiki is a reference, i did not make tutorials since i assumed wynd was going to continue his... the wiki assumes you can teach urself, if there is a high demand i might make some tutorials

  15. #974
    iPhoneaholic iGamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 81 Times in 61 Posts

    one more question, is it possible to insert a code that would set the wallpaper whatever wallpaper is chosen through the settings or camera roll?

  16. #975
    Theme Creator PhanaticD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanks
    209
    Thanked 574 Times in 337 Posts

    no because the wallpaper isnt stored as a image i dont think, before firmware 4.1 you probably could do /user/library/springboard/wallpaper.png or soemthing similar

  17. #976
    My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 245 Times in 144 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopeard View Post
    I might make a more detailed Wiki....

    Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

  18. #977
    iPhoneaholic iGamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 81 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    @frightdealer 1. which button 2. you would use a imageview

    the wiki is a reference, i did not make tutorials since i assumed wynd was going to continue his... the wiki assumes you can teach urself, if there is a high demand i might make some tutorials
    the wiki does explain the basic functionality and gives enough information that people should be able to piece together themes, you did a good job on writing up the wiki

    Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    no because the wallpaper isnt stored as a image i dont think, before firmware 4.1 you probably could do /user/library/springboard/wallpaper.png or soemthing similar
    how is the wallpaper stored?

  19. #978
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,681
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 890 Times in 473 Posts

    iGamers any luck on That plist ? Pm me About it

  20. #979
    Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    var/Library/Dreamboard
    Posts
    1,286
    Thanks
    952
    Thanked 748 Times in 441 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    @frightdealer 1. which button 2. you would use a imageview

    the wiki is a reference, i did not make tutorials since i assumed wynd was going to continue his... the wiki assumes you can teach urself, if there is a high demand i might make some tutorials
    Well, some tutorials would be really helpful! Cause i get lost..

    Alright, well for which button, it would really be all of them. Click the AllAppsButton would hide all the others and when you click the AllAppsButton again, i want the grid to go away. Same goes for all the other buttons in this situation.

    I kno it has to be an imageview. Well, sorta had the idea of it... But where would i put it? I tried to put it in the DynamicViews section, but it gave me a black screen. Also, i tried in the MAinView section, and another black screen. I have been wrapping my head around it for 2 days, and finally decided to post here...

    Thanks for your help bro! Appreciate it!

  21. #980
    Theme Creator PhanaticD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanks
    209
    Thanked 574 Times in 337 Posts

    ok well everytime u click the same button its performing the same action, so you would have to use variable to stand for the menu being open

    so make a variable called 'cydiavar' and it will be equal to '0' representing closed. see coding section in wiki for syntax

    when you tap the button to open the submenu, at the same time make the variable '1' which will stand for it being open

    so instead of just insertview cydiamenu, ur code will be... <string>get.vars.cydiavar = 0 ? insertview CydiaSubMenu above Wallpaper, var.cydiavar = 1 : removeview CydiaSubMenu, var.cydiavar = 0</string>

    basically saying this: you start with 0 which equals closed, then the action does "if its closed open it, and set the var to mean its open.. otherwise close it and set the var to represent its closed"


    as for the background, just make a container view (viewtype is just view) and put the grid in there and the image background as subviews of the container

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

    FrightDealer (07-04-2011)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts