Page 41 of 130 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 91 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Creating Themes With Dreamboard

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lopeard's Avatar
    /Dreamboard/Snow Lopeard/SnowLopeard.plist
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Yeah. I have some ideas of some ports I'd love to make, just have to figure out how to code it right. I have zero coding experience. So when i look at a plist, it all just looks like greek to me. I have learned a few things lately, like how to change icons and app placement for not "Edit Mode" themes. That's really about it. I've over looked the wiki, but i'm still not sure what the specific views do exactly. If there we some illustrations or something, that would help.
    When I first looked at a Dreamboard plist I thught... nah.. I'm not gonna understand that.. it's way too complicated
    Lopeard the best OS X Snow Leopard theme for your iPhone
    Click here for more info

Quote Originally Posted by Lopeard View Post
    When I first looked at a Dreamboard plist I thught... nah.. I'm not gonna understand that.. it's way too complicated
    You're an inspiration Lopeard. You really are.

I had no coding experience before making Arte. Reading the wiki and knowing what I wanted to do, then finding a way to do it helped. If you understand the basics of how DreamBoard works, figuring out how to construct the theme isn't as complicated as you first think.

yea once u figure out how the plist works its pretty simple, you just got to think that each thing you see is a view object. i made this thread very shortly like a week or two after dreamboard release with a different tutorial than the wiki but once you get it its nothing, just figuring out the more advanced stuff like math equations and contentoffsets...

anyways yea lopeard go ahead, like i said i would like to help with that

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    yea once u figure out how the plist works its pretty simple, you just got to think that each thing you see is a view object. i made this thread very shortly like a week or two after dreamboard release with a different tutorial than the wiki but once you get it its nothing, just figuring out the more advanced stuff like math equations and contentoffsets...

I'm sure it gets alot easier after you understand the plist and how it works. I just need like some kind of illustration to go with the wiki so i know what exactly each view represents.

well views hold content, image view is a picture, webview is a widget, button runs actions, etc

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    well views hold content, image view is a picture, webview is a widget, button runs actions, etc
    Hmm.. Well that makes complete sense. I guess i'll try to give it a go. Hopefully once i have something to show, someone might help me out a little bit. lol

well this sucks

That blows. Why would he do that?

Oh and I studied the wiki all night last night. I think I'm going to start my theme tonight. Wish me luck. Lol

cool, im gonna work on my theme as well, been neglecting it for... other things =P

Why did wynd deleted dreamstore?

We really don't know but we can guess

So, you and/or mouse will be working on Dreamstore alt? Hope Saurik won't request you guys to take it down!

Idk about mouse but I'm trying
    And unless suarik has any threat I don't see any reason to take it down

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi app

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    So, you and/or mouse will be working on Dreamstore alt? Hope Saurik won't request you guys to take it down!
    Saurik have NO right at all to take it down, no base argument ! unless... Saurik and Wynd have came out with an agreement to share profit for every dreamboard themes sold on Cydia ! That's it ! it now all makes sense !!!

your pissed falcon I'm pissed too!!! 1. Why is dream board now free 2. Why is DreamStore Taken Down????
    I guess saurik deson't like it when another theme store is competing with Cydia store!
    @PathKiller
    Think mouse bought a new server?
    Last edited by kuanyu; 06-30-2011 at 12:32 AM.

Lol
    Suarik is pissed too
    There was a post about cydia being updated
    Suarik hopped on mmi and "told em off" so smart that y can't get offended

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi app

Cydia Updated? Since when?

It's meant for developers only
    That's why he hopped on and said don't download it

Page 41 of 130 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 91 ... LastLast