Page 29 of 130 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Creating Themes With Dreamboard

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    locking and unlocking ur phone works lol.. and im about to start working on it right now
    Really, well aint that a *****... Ahh, you know what, it's a slide to unlock... I guess if you have the androidlock XT, that's why it no workeee!!!!

Yep, just confirmed it!!

Please i need your help.
    i've post in dreamboard release but now i understand that this is just the best place to ask help

i want to have panorama wallpaper like the new endroid theme but i'm very confuse in how to do that

This is my code to change the wallpaper:

Please i need some help with panoramic wallpaper.

i have this code for changing wallpapers:

<key>loadwall</key>
    <array>
    <string>get var wall = 1 ? set image Images/BG.png bg NO : nothing</string>
    <string>get var wall = 2 ? set image Images/BG1.png bg NO : nothing</string>
    <string>get var wall = 3 ? set image Images/BG2.png bg NO : nothing</string>
    <string>get var wall = 4 ? set image Images/BG3.png bg NO : nothing</string>
    <string>get var wall = 5 ? set image Images/BG4.png bg NO : nothing</string>
    <string>get var wall = 6 ? set image Images/BG5.png bg NO : nothing</string>
    <string>get var wall = 7 ? set image Images/BG6.png bg NO : nothing</string>
    <string>get var wall = 8 ? set image Images/BG7.png bg NO : nothing</string>
    <string>get var wall = 9 ? set image Images/BG8.png bg NO : nothing</string>
    <string>savevar</string>
    </array>

and this my bg dict:

<dict>
    <key>FrameHeight</key>
    <integer>480</integer>
    <key>FrameWidth</key>
    <integer>960</integer>
    <key>FrameX</key>
    <integer>-320</integer>
    <key>FrameY</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>nothing</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>ImageView</string>
    <key>id</key>
    <string>bg</string>
    </dict>

All the help will be appreciated.

thanks

I've done it

thanks

Thanks for the tips PhanaticD. And I knew I couldn't include a view in there ...I wish I could though because that would mean the view wouldn't have to be loaded all the time but only when certain condition was verified...if you get what I'm saying.

thats what dynamic views are for, but only one view is no big deal at all to have hidden

I don't quite understand dynamic views very well PD, and surely I'm not alone on this one so if you could elaborate a bit more on it on the wiki that would be appreciated

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright still kinda comfused with the images....So can i make them any size....like if i want it to be 90 x 60, i can make it in photshop like 120 x 70, but DB will automatically make it 90 x 60 provided it is in the ThemeName.plist?

Cause i have been makin them the exact width x hiegth they are supposed to be, but if they don't have to be exact, then it will make this easier... sorry still a newb but i want to understand this...

wiki is being updated and

and u can make them and dreamboard will resize them, but its not the best idea, just stick with making them the exact size, and another one twice the size with the @2x in the filename for retina devices

Thanks

wiki is being updated and

and u can make them and dreamboard will resize them, but its not the best idea, just stick with making them the exact size, and another one twice the size with the @2x in the filename for retina devices
    Alright, if you say soo...i will keep doing it. Ummm, well. For the theme. Me and my friend don't have DB to tell you the truth. We are 16 and our paypals aren't verified. So, is there a way we can get Dreamboard? If there is a way to pay him back later on we will, but we can't really test our theme and see if it works if we don't even have the program to run it. Only reason i said i had it was that my friend lent me his ITouch for a week. So is there any way??

hmmm wynd barely answers anything, if i were u id try at least to ask him. and its not possible to make a dreamboard theme without dreamboard sorry, id just give up. i literally have to test the theme every time i change anything because half the time u will have made some mistake

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

WhyNotCallMeRo (06-14-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 Times in 1,128 Posts

hmmm wynd barely answers anything, if i were u id try at least to ask him. and its not possible to make a dreamboard theme without dreamboard sorry, id just give up. i literally have to test the theme every time i change anything because half the time u will have made some mistake
    And when you fail at it, I won't even start with it...
    Thanks smart boy

Thanks

Well, im not giving up. IDC if i gotta borrow my friends iPod everytime. But im not giving up on something i love. Im sorry, but give up? Not in my dictionary. I can probably have my friend check and just giv me results....but never giv up.

Well, i will send a message and see what happens...Im still going with my theme...i want to theme for DB, thats what ima do, idc if i don't even hav the app...

if u have access to dreamboard go for it. im just talking from experience thats all.

Thanks

if u have access to dreamboard go for it. im just talking from experience thats all.
    Hopefully i have luck...if not, just a little setback...but ima continue with DB theme making..

Please i need another help

i have a dinamic view that need to be toggle, when i press the button it will insert the view and when i press again it will remove the view.

the toggle function doesn't work

thanks

Dont Use toggle its old use alpha and userinteraction if its a grid

Thanks

i know this is prob the wrong secetion but
    i need help with a widget.
    why does the date show up as black?

Code:
    #day {
    	position:absolute;
    	top:125px;
    	left:117px;
    	text-align:left;
    	width:300px;
    	height:30px;
    	z-index:7;
    	font-family: Helvetica;
    	color: #white;
    	opacity: 10.0;
    	text-shadow: #000 0px 0px 0px;
    	font-size: 12.5px;
    	line-height: 10px;
    }
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

Dont Use toggle its old use alpha and userinteraction if its a grid
    Please, can you explain me a little more. its not a grid.

What command i can use

thanks

Thanks

can you have the status bar hidden all the time?
    or must you have a button with the
    <string>hidestatusbar</string>
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

U need to use views.viewname.alpha = 0.0 to hide it And views.viename.alpha = 1.0 to show it. To start off hidden or showing add an alpha key to ur views properties <key>Alpha</key><real>0.0</real>

Pig u hafta have that action run. Did u ever get my email? I know its not wat u wanted but its some kinda start

Page 29 of 130 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 79 129 ... LastLast