Page 128 of 130 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118126127128129130 LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 2599

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Creating Themes With Dreamboard

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Russian View Post
    If you do change the the wallpaper preview images, you will save ram
    Ahh, cool. Thanks for that. Wasn't sure.

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    Ahh, cool. Thanks for that. Wasn't sure.
    All my app grids are only inserted when being viewed, I have a scroll view with app icons that is always visible, maybe also making that dynamic and only insert it only when scrolling to that page?

I'll send you the code, pm your email address

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Russian View Post
    If you do change the the wallpaper preview images, you will save ram
    Thanks I'll definitely do that
    Last edited by iGamers; 08-28-2012 at 10:24 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    All my app grids are only inserted when being viewed, I have a scroll view with app icons that is always visible, maybe also making that dynamic and only insert it only when scrolling to that page?

I'll send you the code, pm your email address

Thanks I'll definitely do that
    Awesome!
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

Default Animated Wallpaper
    Can you help me with setting an animated wallpaper on my theme? I have a GIF, but idk how to add it as a wallpaper.

I made a mod version of a theme, and i want to upload it to Cydia, but I have no idea where to even start. I have a folder on my desktop with the plist and all the files needed for it to run right. I don't know how to zip it, or how to make the download and screenshot links. Can anybody try help out a hopeless noob like me?

Quote Originally Posted by danesusername View Post
    I made a mod version of a theme, and i want to upload it to Cydia, but I have no idea where to even start. I have a folder on my desktop with the plist and all the files needed for it to run right. I don't know how to zip it, or how to make the download and screenshot links. Can anybody try help out a hopeless noob like me?
    In order to zip it you'll want to download a program such as winrar. Once it's been downloaded, right click on the folder you want to zip, and select the compress option. As far as giving out a link for the screenshot, all you need to do is upload to some sort of photo sharing service such as photobucket or tinypic, and get the link from there. For uploading the file itself, just upload it to some sort of file hosting service. The two easiest are mediafire or dropbox. Both are completely free. Once it's uploaded, just get the link from either sharing service. From there, you just need to submit it to modmyi or macciti.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BadJ3d1 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (11-28-2012)

I'm trying to insert a DynamicView into a ScrollView (as a subview), and I just can't seem to make it work.

According to the DreamBoard wiki this is possible:
    insertview law to coolview
    "to" will make the law view a subview of the coolview view. This is used in the endroid theme to make the pages subviews of a scrolling view
    In my case, I have a ScrollView called "Category1" (nested in MainView) with location/dimensions: 70,150,60,60

I am trying to insert an ImageView called "SettingsIcon" (nested in DynamicViews) with dimensions: 60,60

I have a button whose function will be to insert/remove "SettingsIcon".

Here is how I have it currently set up, which is resulting in a black screen. Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Code:
    <key>DynamicViews</key>
    	<dict>
    		<key>SettingsIcon</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>0,0,60,60</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/Images/Settings.png</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>ImageView</string>
    			<key>id</key>
    			<string>SettingsIcon</string>
    		</dict>		
    	<dict/>

[....]

<key>MainView</key>

[...]

<dict>
    					<key>Frame</key>
    					<string>70,150,60,60</string>
    					<key>Subviews</key>
    					<array>
    					</array>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>ScrollView</string>
    					<key>id</key>
    					<string>Category1</string>
    				</dict>

[...]
    Many thanks in advance!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by altoiddealer View Post
    I'm trying to insert a DynamicView into a ScrollView (as a subview), and I just can't seem to make it work.

According to the DreamBoard wiki this is possible:

In my case, I have a ScrollView called "Category1" (nested in MainView) with location/dimensions: 70,150,60,60

I am trying to insert an ImageView called "SettingsIcon" (nested in DynamicViews) with dimensions: 60,60

I have a button whose function will be to insert/remove "SettingsIcon".

Here is how I have it currently set up, which is resulting in a black screen. Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Code:
    <key>DynamicViews</key>
    	<dict>
    		<key>SettingsIcon</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>0,0,60,60</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/Images/Settings.png</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>ImageView</string>
    			<key>id</key>
    			<string>SettingsIcon</string>
    		</dict>		
    	<dict/>

[....]

<key>MainView</key>

[...]

<dict>
    					<key>Frame</key>
    					<string>70,150,60,60</string>
    					<key>Subviews</key>
    					<array>
    					</array>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>ScrollView</string>
    					<key>id</key>
    					<string>Category1</string>
    				</dict>

[...]
    Many thanks in advance!
    Can you post what you're trying to modify here, like with a zip and images, and I'll take a quick peak. Everything at first glance seems to be valid.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to korbyn8495 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-18-2012)

Can you post what you're trying to modify here, like with a zip and images, and I'll take a quick peak. Everything at first glance seems to be valid.
    I appreciate the quick response!

I'm actually a good deal into my theme and do not wish to reveal any content yet, so I stripped it down to the bare minimum of what my problem is.

I looked in the Endroid theme and tried to mimic the usage of the "insertview x to" but it just won't work for me. I've tried tinkering with a whole bunch of different things that I thought could be causing the issue, but still nothing but black screens.

ThemeIssue.zip

Thank you very much

12. The Following User Says Thank You to altoiddealer For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-18-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Thanks

I appreciate the quick response!

I'm actually a good deal into my theme and do not wish to reveal any content yet, so I stripped it down to the bare minimum of what my problem is.

I looked in the Endroid theme and tried to mimic the usage of the "insertview x to" but it just won't work for me. I've tried tinkering with a whole bunch of different things that I thought could be causing the issue, but still nothing but black screens.

ThemeIssue.zip

Thank you very much
    hey I took a look I hope you dont mind but I found an issue with line 24 the closer of the dynamicview you have <dict/> not </dict>

14. The Following User Says Thank You to noelbob For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-18-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by noelbob View Post
    hey I took a look I hope you dont mind but I found an issue with line 24 the closer of the dynamicview you have <dict/> not </dict>
    Thanks a million, that is EXACTLY what the problem was all along

I've caught countless numbers of my typos that tripped me up, but this one just totally slipped right by! Good eye sir!

Theme progress may now commence

16. The Following User Says Thank You to altoiddealer For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-18-2012)

Thanks

I've caught countless numbers of my typos that tripped me up, but this one just totally slipped right by! Good eye sir!

No problem I actually tried to open it in plist editor for windows and it gave me the error then I went into notepad++ and found it. You should check out plist editor for windows I like it more then notepad++

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Hey guys! BEen a while since getting into this thread. Any chance to get some help on putting the LAW widget into the Else Theme. I've inserted the code as instructed in the wiki, but it doesn't show up. I'm still a "tinkerer" as RL issues keep me really too busy to get too deep.

any help is appreciated. If you do not have the theme, I'll UL the plist file.

Quote Originally Posted by noelbob View Post
    No problem I actually tried to open it in plist editor for windows and it gave me the error then I went into notepad++ and found it. You should check out plist editor for windows I like it more then notepad++
    Ill definitely have to check that out, Ive been editing in Dreamweaver. The only features I really benefit from it is the ability to quickly indent a selected group of text, auto-completing a few tags, and of course find and replace.

Thanks again!

Thanks

@altoiddealer I'm glad I could help I've been in that spot many times

Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    Hey guys! BEen a while since getting into this thread. Any chance to get some help on putting the LAW widget into the Else Theme. I've inserted the code as instructed in the wiki, but it doesn't show up. I'm still a "tinkerer" as RL issues keep me really too busy to get too deep.

any help is appreciated. If you do not have the theme, I'll UL the plist file.
    It could be an issue with the widget 5.x changed a bunch of stuff and most widgets didn't cross over. So if you are using the widget from Endroid I don't think it will work unless your still on 4.x
    Check that before you worry about the code
    Last edited by noelbob; 12-18-2012 at 05:28 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Well, thanks about the weather. I am running 5.0.1 (not comfy about 6 and 5.1 really doesn't give me more than I have).
    I decided I want to make my home-screen more interesting. Here's a current pic:
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1355909042.896449.jpg
    I want to copy the animated wheels (the blue wheels are auto rotating) and make them smaller, and place them animated behind the weather area in the top left.

Here is the "current.plist"
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by gdd2010; 12-20-2012 at 10:39 AM.

Thanks

@gdd2010 Please dont post the current.plist or any plist its too big and loses its format. Zip it and send me a pm and ill take a look

also please edit and remove it from the post it takes up way too much room

Thanks Man
    Last edited by noelbob; 12-20-2012 at 06:01 PM.

Thanks

Glad you guys got it! Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner on it, but it's all good since it's worked out now

24. The Following User Says Thank You to korbyn8495 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-21-2012)

Glad you guys got it! Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner on it, but it's all good since it's worked out now
    Its worked out very well! Solved a major problem I was having with my theme. I have (up to) 8 categories with 16 apps in each one, and just toggling the alpha wasnt enough because they were using a lot of RAM just sitting there, hidden. I could just insert/remove them, but I really want to animate them while changing categories. However, I could not use a function to insert them and to animate them at the same time. But as it turns out, I can animate 16 blank views and insert the apps into them in one button press!

I do have one other slight issue though. Im using variations to control which image is displayed in an imageview... but which I would also like to be a button. If I make that imageview a button instead, though, it crashes on startup. So, I currently have it set up that a transparent button appears above the image. My only gripe with this is that it doesn't produce that button-pressed-in effect. Any thoughts on how I might get that effect working in this scenario?

An app icon would have that shadowing on tap I believe. But I reckon you want to attribute it an action, and not just an application launch.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Page 128 of 130 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118126127128129130 LastLast