Page 121 of 130 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 2599

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Creating Themes With Dreamboard

So how would I correctly right this
    <string>get.views.SlideView.contentOffsetY gt= 275 ? set height 220 unlockcircle YES , set width 220 unlockcircle YES , unlock : nothing</string>

When not using dot notation it works fine but when I do I get the error but it still works. But when I use the same code with a different view(the icons(which are plain imageviews and not buttons, and each in its own scrollview)). It won't let me use gt= only lt=
    And this is the error
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1333690053.240761.jpg  

Ok I've tried multiple ways. Still getting same error! Help?

I don't know if this is the correct thread but I just released my new DreamBoard theme Gray Steel and I need someone to bata test it on firmware 4.0. Hit me up on Cydia and I will send you a free copy to test ( firmware 4.0 and earlier) thanks.

Really sorry about the response time guys. A lot of us themers have been quite busy lately, and just haven't been on this thread for awhile.

@CelJZolanski Are you sure you have the correct view(s) specified in your code?

@BrianP I would be glad to help beta test, but I'm on on iOS 5.1.

Yes because when I don't use dot notation I dont get the error. My
    Main problem that I want help with is having gt= to work instead of having to use lt=

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello,

I havn't read through all... 121 pages... but is there a way to handle the round button at the bottom (Home Button) as an action and execute a function? I'd like two pages to toggle between views when the user presses the home button.

Also, the home button stops reacting as an unlock button to bring up the lock screen, only the power button seems to work. Is this intended?

@CelJZolanski For a function you will have to use an if,then,else statement. For more information review this dreamboard wiki. It explains it better than I can.

@kvanberendonck That functionality (having an action for a physical button on your device) has not been added to Dreamboard. You can however, include a button in your theme that would have the same effect as a physical button.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BadJ3d1 For This Useful Post:

kvanberendonck (04-09-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom7 View Post
    @kvanberendonck That functionality (having an action for a physical button on your device) has not been added to Dreamboard. You can however, include a button in your theme that would have the same effect as a physical button.
    That's a pity. Maybe Dreamboard isn't as powerful as I thought it was

So what about ambiguous objects? Is it possible to have a superclass ie: `homeScreenTile` and create many instances of it? And if that isn't possible, can I create an array[] type variable and save it between sessions (then load back indices of it from existing tiles)?

I've tried Using functions still no luck

My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kvanberendonck View Post
    Hello,

I havn't read through all... 121 pages... but is there a way to handle the round button at the bottom (Home Button) as an action and execute a function? I'd like two pages to toggle between views when the user presses the home button.

Also, the home button stops reacting as an unlock button to bring up the lock screen, only the power button seems to work. Is this intended?
    I am pretty sure you can if you make a dylib that hooks into SpringBoard also.
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Russian View Post
    I am pretty sure you can if you make a dylib that hooks into SpringBoard also.
    How do you do that? I think thats how OS7:Revive works.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kvanberendonck View Post
    How do you do that? I think thats how OS7:Revive works.
    You need to know Obj-C.
    Windows Vista

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Russian View Post
    You need to know Obj-C.
    I'll be fine :P I'm a professional programmer. Any idea how to integrate some Objective C with a dreamboard theme?

theres only one example, ur going to have to find the source code for os7 it is posted on wynds github i think, idk anyone else who has ever done it or tried

I want to know if there is a way to move a picture to a location and when it gets there move the same picture to another location? Or start a domino effect.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrianP View Post
    I want to know if there is a way to move a picture to a location and when it gets there move the same picture to another location? Or start a domino effect.
    There is a way but I never tried.before
    Windows Vista

I tried If Then Else but I could not get it to work. Is there a delay function that can be used in If Then Else? I have an idea for my next theme.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrianP View Post
    I tried If Then Else but I could not get it to work. Is there a delay function that can be used in If Then Else? I have an idea for my next theme.
    What did you try? Try checking the coordinates of the subsequent inage
    Windows Vista

Hey, I am trying to make a simple function where when you scroll all the way left, where the facebook web widget is, the dock will disappear just like in Endroid. I added this and it does not work.

<key>hidedock</key>
    <array>
    <string>get.views.scview.contentOffsetX lt 320 ? views.dock.y = get.views.dock.y + 75 animated:0.5 : views.dock.y = 430</string>
    </array>
    Thanks!!

Quick question. I think I know the answer already, but I just wanted a clarification. Is it possible to play any audio file through Dreamboard?

Page 121 of 130 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111119120121122123 ... LastLast