+ Reply
Page 117 of 130 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107115116117118119 127 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 2599

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Creating Themes With Dreamboard

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by aschmeer What does OnLoad do? I'm looking for a function to kick off something once you unlock. OnLoad sounds like that it what it would do... but
...
  1. #2321
    Themer BadJ3d1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    443
    Thanked 359 Times in 224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aschmeer View Post
    What does OnLoad do?

    I'm looking for a function to kick off something once you unlock.
    OnLoad sounds like that it what it would do... but I could be totally wrong.
    Onload is where you can place all of the functions/actions that you want in your theme when it loads.

  2. #2322
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom7 View Post
    Onload is where you can place all of the functions/actions that you want in your theme when it loads.
    More stupid noob questions:
    Loads from what? Does that include after an unlock? Coming out of any app?

    I'm doing an animation of some png pics in html/javascipt and want it to reset and start over coming out from an unlock... would OnLoad do this?

    I really appreciate the info. I had this theme that I did on my 3G, just trying to port it over to my 4S. I was hoping that DreamBoard would handle more of the animations, but it doesn't seem the case. But still, can add some neat stuff to it regardless.

  3. #2323
    My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stuck in Ohio
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 185 Times in 116 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aschmeer View Post
    What does OnLoad do?

    I'm looking for a function to kick off something once you unlock.
    OnLoad sounds like that it what it would do... but I could be totally wrong.
    Onload is when you launch the theme through dreamboard But you could add a function to the lockscreen so it runs when unlocking. And to fix your issue use insertview above wallpaper and put it in the onload section

  4. #2324
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts

    Well guys, this probably isn't allowed here but I wanted to say another thanks to the guys in here for help. After 1 week of development I present iMetro Beta 4.
    iMetro: Windows 8 on the iPad! [WIP]
    My Themes:
    iMetro 8: Windows 8 on the iPad! Beta 7 released!

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linkandzelda For This Useful Post:

    BadJ3d1 (02-10-2012), FrightDealer (02-10-2012)

  6. #2325
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 49 Times in 44 Posts

    Btw everyone. My theme Windows Vista for iPad is COMPLETE. I will release after I'm done testing
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Russian For This Useful Post:

    FrightDealer (02-10-2012)

  8. #2326
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I am very new to DreamBoard but so far I am figuring it all out. I am running into a problem though. I am trying to make a scrollable allapps box in the middle.
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    	<key>MainView</key>
    	<array>
    		<dict>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>-55,100,257,97</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/images/dream.png</string>
    			<key>Rotation</key><integer>90</integer>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>launch com.wynd.dreamboard</string>
    			</array>
    		</dict>
    		
    		<dict>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>65,100,257,97</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/images/hero.png</string>
    			<key>Rotation</key><integer>90</integer>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>launch com.robotentertainment.itactics</string>
    			</array>
    		</dict>
    		
    		<dict>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>185,100,257,97</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/images/netflix.png</string>
    			<key>Rotation</key><integer>90</integer>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>com.netflix.Netflix</string>
    			</array>
    		</dict>
    	
    		<dict>
    			<key>BundleID</key><string>com.apple.mobilemail</string>
    			<key>Rotation</key><integer>90</integer>
    			<key>Frame</key><string>475,90,0,1234</string>
    			<key>LabelStyle</key>
    			
    			
    			<dict>
    				<key>labelFontSize</key><integer>0</integer>
    				<key>labelHeight</key><integer>0</integer>
    				<key>labelWidth</key><integer>0</integer>
    				<key>labelX</key><integer>0</integer>
    				<key>labelY</key><integer>0</integer>
    			</dict>
    			<key>ViewType</key><string>AppIcon</string>
    		</dict>
    		
    		<dict>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>305,100,257,97</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/images/mail.png</string>
    			<key>Rotation</key><integer>90</integer>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			
    			<array>
    				<string>launch com.apple.mobilemail</string>
    			</array>
    		</dict>
    		
    		<dict>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>-55,830,257,97</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/images/dream.png</string>
    			<key>Rotation</key><integer>90</integer>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>launch com.wynd.dreamboard</string>
    			</array>
    		</dict>
    		
    		<dict>               
    			      
    			<key>Frame</key><string>250,250,320,480</string>
    			<key>AllApps</key><true/>
    			<key>Rotation</key><integer>90</integer>
    			<key>ContentHeight</key><integer>480</integer>
    			<key>ContentWidth</key><integer>960</integer>
    			<key>ContentOffsetX</key><integer>320</integer>
    			<key>ContentOffsetY</key><integer>0</integer>
    			<key>HorizontalScrollBars</key><false/>
    			<key>ViewType</key><string>ScrollView</string>
    			<key>id</key><string>MyScrollView</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key><string>AppGrid</string>
    			
    
    		</dict>
    		
    	</array>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    This is all I have so far. Everything works great except for the scrolling app box. The red code is the app box.

  9. #2327
    Delirious kooris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked 1,250 Times in 186 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bk301 View Post
    I am very new to DreamBoard but so far I am figuring it all out. I am running into a problem though. I am trying to make a scrollable allapps box in the middle.
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    	<key>MainView</key>
    	<array>
    		<dict>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>-55,100,257,97</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/images/dream.png</string>
    			<key>Rotation</key><integer>90</integer>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>launch com.wynd.dreamboard</string>
    			</array>
    		</dict>
    		
    		<dict>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>65,100,257,97</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/images/hero.png</string>
    			<key>Rotation</key><integer>90</integer>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>launch com.robotentertainment.itactics</string>
    			</array>
    		</dict>
    		
    		<dict>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>185,100,257,97</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/images/netflix.png</string>
    			<key>Rotation</key><integer>90</integer>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>com.netflix.Netflix</string>
    			</array>
    		</dict>
    	
    		<dict>
    			<key>BundleID</key><string>com.apple.mobilemail</string>
    			<key>Rotation</key><integer>90</integer>
    			<key>Frame</key><string>475,90,0,1234</string>
    			<key>LabelStyle</key>
    			
    			
    			<dict>
    				<key>labelFontSize</key><integer>0</integer>
    				<key>labelHeight</key><integer>0</integer>
    				<key>labelWidth</key><integer>0</integer>
    				<key>labelX</key><integer>0</integer>
    				<key>labelY</key><integer>0</integer>
    			</dict>
    			<key>ViewType</key><string>AppIcon</string>
    		</dict>
    		
    		<dict>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>305,100,257,97</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/images/mail.png</string>
    			<key>Rotation</key><integer>90</integer>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			
    			<array>
    				<string>launch com.apple.mobilemail</string>
    			</array>
    		</dict>
    		
    		<dict>
    			<key>ViewType</key>
    			<string>Button</string>
    			<key>Frame</key>
    			<string>-55,830,257,97</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/images/dream.png</string>
    			<key>Rotation</key><integer>90</integer>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>launch com.wynd.dreamboard</string>
    			</array>
    		</dict>
    		
    		<dict>               
    			      
    			<key>Frame</key><string>250,250,320,480</string>
    			<key>AllApps</key><true/>
    			<key>Rotation</key><integer>90</integer>
    			<key>ContentHeight</key><integer>480</integer>
    			<key>ContentWidth</key><integer>960</integer>
    			<key>ContentOffsetX</key><integer>320</integer>
    			<key>ContentOffsetY</key><integer>0</integer>
    			<key>HorizontalScrollBars</key><false/>
    			<key>ViewType</key><string>ScrollView</string>
    			<key>id</key><string>MyScrollView</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key><string>AppGrid</string>
    			
    
    		</dict>
    		
    	</array>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    This is all I have so far. Everything works great except for the scrolling app box. The red code is the app box.
    You have two ViewTypes, one for Scroll view and one for Appgrid

    I edited it for you in my quote

  10. #2328
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thanks, did not see that. But there is still nothing.

  11. #2329
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I am really loving dreamboard on my ipad. Here is what I want to create with the all app box when its done. Basically you push the button and the all app box appears, when you push it again it disappears. Like I said earlier, I am very new to dreamboard and coding. I know the code above does not have anything about the button. I was trying to get the box to work first before I tried to add the button function. But if I could get help with both, that would be great.

    Creating Themes With Dreamboard-example.jpg

  12. #2330
    Delirious kooris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked 1,250 Times in 186 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bk301 View Post
    Thanks, did not see that. But there is still nothing.
    Why do you have rotation set to 90?

  13. #2331
    Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    var/Library/Dreamboard
    Posts
    1,263
    Thanks
    914
    Thanked 693 Times in 431 Posts


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to FrightDealer For This Useful Post:

    BadJ3d1 (02-11-2012)

  15. #2332
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kooris View Post
    Why do you have rotation set to 90?
    I only use my Ipad homescreen in landscape mode and when I was putting the custom button on they all where sideways. So when I put that code in, it rotated them to the correct position.
    Last edited by bk301; 02-12-2012 at 11:34 AM.

  16. #2333
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 49 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    Looks nice
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

  17. #2334
    Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    var/Library/Dreamboard
    Posts
    1,263
    Thanks
    914
    Thanked 693 Times in 431 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Russian View Post
    Looks nice
    Tanks!

  18. #2335
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    So it looks like I missed this thread when I asked an earlier question, any chance I could get a quick response? I'm trying to modify a current theme to open Safari to a specific URL straight from the Springboard.

  19. #2336
    Themer BadJ3d1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    443
    Thanked 359 Times in 224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by hb1547 View Post
    So it looks like I missed this thread when I asked an earlier question, any chance I could get a quick response? I'm trying to modify a current theme to open Safari to a specific URL straight from the Springboard.
    Dreamboard doesn't support the opening of specific URL's. The closest you can get is using
    Code:
    launch.com.apple.mobilesafari

  20. #2337
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by hb1547 View Post
    So it looks like I missed this thread when I asked an earlier question, any chance I could get a quick response? I'm trying to modify a current theme to open Safari to a specific URL straight from the Springboard.
    My suggestion would be to use a AdvWebView and inside make an image as your button, and then whenever the user clicks it try target as "_blank" and see if you can actually do that. It will either open Safari, or it will open Google News inside the web view. Just a small suggestion and I didn't test it lol.

    Edit: Nope.. oh well.
    Last edited by linkandzelda; 02-13-2012 at 12:42 PM.
    My Themes:
    iMetro 8: Windows 8 on the iPad! Beta 7 released!

  21. #2338
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom7 View Post
    Dreamboard doesn't support the opening of specific URL's. The closest you can get is using
    Code:
    launch.com.apple.mobilesafari
    That's what I was afraid of. Thank you!

  22. #2339
    Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    var/Library/Dreamboard
    Posts
    1,263
    Thanks
    914
    Thanked 693 Times in 431 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by hb1547 View Post
    That's what I was afraid of. Thank you!
    Yea sorry man. If that were possible i would have definately used it! . Dreamboard has too many limitations that need to be broken. >_<

    _~~_
    Leik me lobster? -> (V)_(,,;,,;,,)_(V)

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to FrightDealer For This Useful Post:

    BadJ3d1 (02-13-2012)

  24. #2340
    Themer BadJ3d1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    443
    Thanked 359 Times in 224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    Dreamboard has too many limitations that need to be broken. >_<

    _~~_
    Leik me lobster? -> (V)_(,,;,,;,,)_(V)
    Yes, we sooo need for someone to update it. Haha nice lobster!
    Last edited by BadJ3d1; 02-13-2012 at 03:11 PM.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts