Page 102 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2599

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Creating Themes With Dreamboard

  1. #2021
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 49 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kooris View Post
    The creator of the OS7:Revive Project
    Thanks didn't hear about that yet but that is awesome.
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

  2. #2022
    Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    var/Library/Dreamboard
    Posts
    1,287
    Thanks
    952
    Thanked 750 Times in 442 Posts

    Alright, how do i do this in the code. When i respring my theme, after having my setup done, the whole theme reset. How do i do it so when i respring or power off, the setup tht u make is saved?

  3. #2023
    Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    Alright, how do i do this in the code. When i respring my theme, after having my setup done, the whole theme reset. How do i do it so when i respring or power off, the setup tht u make is saved?
    You mean edited icons or ? ...edited icons is the permissions thing, others it just a load of savevars...

  4. #2024
    Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    var/Library/Dreamboard
    Posts
    1,287
    Thanks
    952
    Thanked 750 Times in 442 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kooris View Post
    You mean edited icons or ? ...edited icons is the permissions thing, others it just a load of savevars...
    Icons, wall, and widget choice. If it is savevars, then where do i place em?

  5. #2025
    I'm not sure how to do it with the coding but I only know how to do it by adjusting the permissions in iFile. You'll have to address this when you release the update for Dreamboard Frightdealer.....

    Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    Icons, wall, and widget choice. If it is savevars, then where do i place em?

  6. #2026
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 49 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    Icons, wall, and widget choice. If it is savevars, then where do i place em?
    In the function in the "then" place. Under the rest of the things there just add. <savevar/>
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

  7. #2027
    Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    var/Library/Dreamboard
    Posts
    1,287
    Thanks
    952
    Thanked 750 Times in 442 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Russian View Post
    In the function in the "then" place. Under the rest of the things there just add. <savevar/>
    Hmmm, i have that under the Wallpaper Choices and Widget choices...I kno that should work but it still doesn't and idk what else i did wrong

  8. #2028
    My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stuck in Ohio
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 185 Times in 116 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    Hmmm, i have that under the Wallpaper Choices and Widget choices...I kno that should work but it still doesn't and idk what else i did wrong
    you need to set it "Onload" and run the function so the wallpaper and what ever else loads right away

  9. #2029
    Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    var/Library/Dreamboard
    Posts
    1,287
    Thanks
    952
    Thanked 750 Times in 442 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by noelbob View Post
    you need to set it "Onload" and run the function so the wallpaper and what ever else loads right away
    It is in Onload.

  10. #2030
    My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stuck in Ohio
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 185 Times in 116 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    It is in Onload.
    So you have it set to run on load and you savevars but it's not working?

  11. #2031
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 49 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by noelbob View Post
    So you have it set to run on load and you savevars but it's not working?
    Did you set the permissions?
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

  12. #2032
    Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    var/Library/Dreamboard
    Posts
    1,287
    Thanks
    952
    Thanked 750 Times in 442 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by noelbob View Post
    So you have it set to run on load and you savevars but it's not working?
    Yup, functions hav the savevar code. And i hav it so under Onload, the functions r there. Unless i hav to add a savevar under onload. Lol

    @Mr.Russhy

    Yea. Permissions are both mobile. And Read,Write,Execute..idk much about permissions but i think they r set perfectly.

  13. #2033

  14. #2034
    Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    var/Library/Dreamboard
    Posts
    1,287
    Thanks
    952
    Thanked 750 Times in 442 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by christoforo View Post
    is it possible to make a scroll view run a function while it is scrolling
    Yes, all you have to do is add

    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>function (Name)</string>
    </array>

    Anywhere in the code of the Scrollview

  15. #2035
    Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    Yes, all you have to do is add

    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>function (Name)</string>
    </array>

    Anywhere in the code of the Scrollview
    I know that. It just dosnt run the function while scrolling. I have to put the function code in the scroll view.

  16. #2036
    Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    var/Library/Dreamboard
    Posts
    1,287
    Thanks
    952
    Thanked 750 Times in 442 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by christoforo View Post
    I know that. It just dosnt run the function while scrolling. I have to put the function code in the scroll view.
    It doesn't work that way? Really...hmmm, i got nothing then.

  17. #2037

  18. #2038
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 49 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by christoforo View Post
    has anyone been able to change lockscreen wallpapers yet.
    No
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

  19. #2039
    could someone explain why this button dosnt move when it is pressed.

    Code:
    <dict>
    		<key>Actions</key>
    		<array>
    		<string>views.Appstore.x = 10</string>
    		<string>views.Appstore.y = 19</string>
    		<string>launch com.apple.AppStore</string>
    		</array>
    		<key>Frame</key>
    		<string>165,251,145,220</string>
    		<key>Image</key>
    		<string>$ROOT/Images/Appstore.png</string>
    		<key>ViewType</key>
    		<string>Button</string>
    		<key>id</key>
    		<string>Appstore</string>
    </dict>

  20. #2040
    My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stuck in Ohio
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 185 Times in 116 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by christoforo View Post
    could someone explain why this button dosnt move when it is pressed.

    Code:
    <dict>
    		<key>Actions</key>
    		<array>
    		<string>views.Appstore.x = 10</string>
    		<string>views.Appstore.y = 19</string>
    		<string>launch com.apple.AppStore</string>
    		</array>
    		<key>Frame</key>
    		<string>165,251,145,220</string>
    		<key>Image</key>
    		<string>$ROOT/Images/Appstore.png</string>
    		<key>ViewType</key>
    		<string>Button</string>
    		<key>id</key>
    		<string>Appstore</string>
    </dict>
    Try adding get like this

    <string>get.views.Appstore.x = 10</string>
    <string>get.views.Appstore.y = 19</string>

Page 102 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •