Page 427 of 455 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417425426427428429 437 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,540 of 9086

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: DARKSTAR [Cydia Release]

VERY good things!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1326648427.662623.jpg  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chris57662 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (01-18-2012)

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

@ALIEN1974

OH YEA! BREED is one theme i have been waiting for! ... This is going to be one theme i will enjoy porting to Dreamboard if i get your confirmation! *on his knees* please say Yes! lol. I will hold all my projects just to port this bad boy!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FrightDealer For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (01-18-2012)

Thanks

is it also for 3DS if so how can it be installed ?
    ʎɐʍ ʇɐႡʇ әɟ!Ⴈ ʎɯ әʞɐɯ әuoႡd! ʎɯ

Thanks
    Thanked 8,913 Times in 2,283 Posts

I think Breed is going to be amazing. Those icons look amazing!!!! Really!
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (01-15-2012), lao3hero (01-15-2012)

Thanks

hey Alien, will the people that purchased Darkstar be able to get Breed free or will we need to donate? BTW_i have no issues with donating again, just didn't see anybody ask that yet and figured I would be the one to take that jump. Looks badass as well, no surprise there! I can't wait to see it! I haven't upgraded my phone since 4.2.1 just because of the fact that I am NOT going to lose this theme. It is by far the most epic theme I have ever seen on any phone. Now that I just had my day made by reading your Breed post, I guess as soon as its available, I will be updating to ios 5. Thanks again Alien, and if there is anything the community can do for testing or help, please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    The DARKSTAR port barely got any replies! . But i know people liked it cause there are more than 500 downloads for it since i last checked! The thread might have quiet down, but i will start to pick up! don't worry
    Hey Fright, long time since we have talked but does the post quoted above mean that there is another thread that has a ported Darkstar HD download for ios 5? I am not sure if I just read it in a hurry and got excited or not but just wondering.
    Last edited by dReAdLoKdEmOn; 01-16-2012 at 11:55 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dReAdLoKdEmOn For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (01-16-2012)

wow cant wait for this theme wicked

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dReAdLoKdEmOn View Post
    Hey Fright, long time since we have talked but does the post quoted above mean that there is another thread that has a ported Darkstar HD download for ios 5? I am not sure if I just read it in a hurry and got excited or not but just wondering.
    Been awhile my little buddy! No, the port i made was to Dreamboard. So you can get the whole Springboard and Widget feel no matter what IOS firmware you are on. Lol. There is a thread for this port, you can find the download and all the information on my site (click my sig)

lol, but yea, thats the port i made. . We should catch up later on man!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

I post more info soon.
    But for now,wanted to post this:

Instead of making new widgets,(that I noticed that some stopped working on iOS5...)
    I'm working on the native weather for Nitification Center.
    This way it will be very,very frendly on ram,and yo don't have to do anything,just BREED theme and the weather activated at NotiCenter.
    This is the test I made,and I'm planning on a "Space Weather" to be more "ALIE"...👽

By the way,if you have "SBCenter Widget" (Cydia),it will also be customized by BREED as you can see in the pic above.(the option to respring/reboot/power off from NotiCenter)

I will post some news later...going to my regular job...(graveyard shift)

Testing it with space scenery:

Last edited by ALIEN1974; 01-16-2012 at 04:03 PM.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

Darrenrooster (01-17-2012), DA_GHOST (01-16-2012), dReAdLoKdEmOn (01-17-2012), FrightDealer (01-16-2012), It's Mi (01-18-2012), lao3hero (01-16-2012), tocap (01-16-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    I post more info soon.

Instead of making new widgets,(that I noticed that some stopped working on iOS5...)
    This way it will be very,very frendly on ram,and yo don't have to do anything,just BREED theme and the weather activated at NotiCenter.
    This is the test I made,and I'm planning on a "Space Weather" to be more "ALIE"...��

By the way,if you have "SBCenter Widget" (Cydia),it will also be customized by BREED as you can see in the pic above.(the option to respring/reboot/power off from NotiCenter)

now thats a sweet idea! and looks very cool. cant wait to rock this on one of my phones
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Truckinlow For This Useful Post:

DA_GHOST (01-16-2012)

Looking good bud as always killer theme from you!

iPhone? More like MyPhone tocap's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to be the first to Rock this theam! -~

I post more info soon.

This is the test I made,and I'm planning on a "Space Weather" to be more "ALIE"...��

Amazing work bro. So u have been in recluse working on this secret project all this while

Sent a beta of DARKSTAR HD iOS 5 to some trusted peeps. Alien is giving me permission to upload. Should be up real soon (Hopefully). A little gift before BREED.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chris57662 For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (01-17-2012), dReAdLoKdEmOn (01-17-2012), It's Mi (01-18-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by chris57662 View Post
    Sent a beta of DARKSTAR HD iOS 5 to some trusted peeps. Alien is giving me permission to upload. Should be up real soon (Hopefully). A little gift before BREED.
    envious

22. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

tocap (01-17-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chris57662 View Post
    Hey bro! Glad to here that its being pushed to ios 5. In the porting of the theme, will the widgets be ported as well? I have tested my theme on 5 but the Eyes of Fire, springboard Space Weather Widget and No Folder Pics don't seem to be recongnized. Will those things work when the theme is ported? Also, I have changed up the HTC Lockscreen Weather Widget to fit Alien's theme, however that's not working on ios 5 either. Any clue of how to get that to work?

-photo-2.png

-photo.png

-ALIEN: Will you be planning on doing another Eyes Of Fire, or if that was not you that created the widget, will the genius that did be doing another EOF for Breed? Its one of the best parts of this theme and I would really love to see it on Breed! Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by dReAdLoKdEmOn; 01-17-2012 at 08:53 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone tocap's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats a LS? Can you chare that with me please?

Quote Originally Posted by dReAdLoKdEmOn View Post
    Hey bro! Glad to here that its being pushed to ios 5. In the porting of the theme, will the widgets be ported as well? I have tested my theme on 5 but the Eyes of Fire, springboard Space Weather Widget and No Folder Pics don't seem to be recongnized. Will those things work when the theme is ported? Also, I have changed up the HTC Lockscreen Weather Widget to fit Alien's theme, however that's not working on ios 5 either. Any clue of how to get that to work?

-photo-2.png

Hey thats a nice LS?can you share tha please?

-photo.png

-ALIEN: Will you be planning on doing another Eyes Of Fire, or if that was not you that created the widget, will the genius that did be doing another EOF for Breed? Its one of the best parts of this theme and I would really love to see it on Breed! Thanks in advance!

Thanks

I'd love to bro...haha but I have no clue how to put that on here to share, go figure. Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

The EYES OF FIRE vWallpaper doesn't work on iOS5 anymore...
    But the EoF G-Wall works without problems...
    The difference:
    vWallpaper is a wall running a video as screensaver,it uses .mp4.
    G-Wall use only images and a .gif animation.
    Apple blocked the option to run video on SpringBoard.
    I think it will work but only with the Cydia tweak "vWallpaper 2"...
    One thing I noticed,.gif files run smoother on iOS5.
    To make the G-Wall run on Lockscreen,rename the Wallpaper.html (inside the theme) to LockBackground.html
    select it on Winterboard,respring,and it will now display in the Lockscreen.
    Remember,only the G-Wall is the one that works...
    The vWall will get you on "save mode" until you deactivate it on Winterboard.

I know that some widgets stopped to work on iOS5,and I still don't know the fix,but once I figure out,I will update all the widgets...

Had a little surprise for you on BREED...
    Stay tuned...

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

dReAdLoKdEmOn (01-17-2012), It's Mi (01-18-2012), lao3hero (01-17-2012), marco29 (01-17-2012)

The difference:
    To make the G-Wall run on Lockscreen,rename the Wallpaper.html (inside the theme) to LockBackground.html

I know that some widgets stopped to work on iOS5,and I still don't know the fix,but once I figure out,I will update all the widgets...

Stay tuned...
    hey bro I read Schnedi and some other people talking about ios5 widgets and they seemed to conclude that ios5 got a lot stricter on html. So if there are syntax errors it will kick it out and not work properly. Not sure if that helps at all but figured I'd share any knowledge :-) oh and I STILL use e=mc2. One of the best themes for iphone ever in my opinion. Can't wait for breed :-)

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RippedThemer For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (01-17-2012), It's Mi (01-18-2012)

Thanks

The difference:

Stay tuned...
    So in order to get theG-Wall to work, do I need to tweak anything or do I just activate in Winterboard? I have tried it once but that was about a month ago. I will try again as soon as I get an ios 5 device......

--I'm tuned in for the long haul...can't wait to see what's in store for Breed!!!

Page 427 of 455 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417425426427428429 437 ... LastLast