+ Reply
Page 404 of 455 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394402403404405406 414 454 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,080 of 9086

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: DARKSTAR [Cydia Release]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by pant456 If you set the user interaction to false for the widget it will appear and be above the buttons but you cant touch that view, which
    Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pant456 View Post
    If you set the user interaction to false for the widget it will appear and be above the buttons but you cant touch that view, which allows you to access the buttons underneath it.

example:

PHP Code:
        Frame
    ,-400,320,480
        URL
                      $ROOT
    /Widgets/Apps/Widget.html
        UserInteraction

ViewType
          WebView

Actions

vars
    .whichMenu 0

function update                        
        Frame
        ViewType
           Button 
    Hmmm. Cool! Alright i will try tht. Thanks.

**Update**

Tried ur port! Really good! I lik the setup! RAM can be even better tho. Did u try putting everything in DynamicView? Other than tht its great! Love the More buttons. I see u fixed the laptop icon images! If u dont mind, i would lik to get into ur theme and mess around with it to fix the RAM and all tht! If its alright with u! After i finish my port which is almost done.
    Last edited by FrightDealer; 08-24-2011 at 09:26 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    guys, i was wondering if any of u could hep me mod my iacces keyboard.. i mean, i would realy love to have my keyboard in neon green, (like darkxshadow's name).. if u guys need me to zip e files n upload it, i'l be glad to do so.. Pls guys..?
    T.I.A

Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 Times in 610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ahrue View Post
    guys, i was wondering if any of u could hep me mod my iacces keyboard.. i mean, i would realy love to have my keyboard in neon green, (like darkxshadow's name).. if u guys need me to zip e files n upload it, i'l be glad to do so.. Pls guys..?
    T.I.A
    I already made it neon green, If you purchased Darkstar, Send me your email and I will send it your way

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:

Ahrue (08-26-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thank you so much bro!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ahrue View Post
    Thank you so much bro!
    Anytime man!!

I ran into this issue with my WD Passport. I just transferred all my files from my computer to the passport and I never had an issue with it. Now it's telling me this...I tried to google it (For 2 days now) I have no idea what to do. Does anyone have a suggestions on what I should to do try and get this fixed without having to reformat it? Thanks to anyone who can help me out on this!
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 08-26-2011 at 12:42 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:

Ahrue (08-26-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    Anytime man!!

I ran into this issue with my WD Passport. I just transferred all my files from my computer to the passport and I never had an issue with it. Now it's telling me this...I tried to google it (For 2 days now) I have no idea what to do. Does anyone have a suggestions on what I should to do try and get this fixed without having to reformat it? Thanks to anyone who can help me out on this!
    The only solution is reformatting. You are going to keep getting this error until it is reformatted. The reformatting should tell you what the problem was with either a problem in transferring a file or corruption of a file, etc.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    The only solution is reformatting. You are going to keep getting this error until it is reformatted. The reformatting should tell you what the problem was with either a problem in transferring a file or corruption of a file, etc.
    I can't reformat it man. I just moved everything from my computer on to this disk...I would lose it all...I gotta figure out another way...I've heard of software like Disk Warrior that can fix things like this but that cost money.. :/ Gotta figure out another method...

Thanks

I can't reformat it man. I just moved everything from my computer on to this disk...I would lose it all...I gotta figure out another way...I've heard of software like Disk Warrior that can fix things like this but that cost money.. :/ Gotta figure out another method...
    Well u could Defrag the hard drive. That can help out a bit. But i meant move the files and back them up, then reformat.

Thanks

I'm not sure how to defrag an external disk. Here's the problem with putting everything back on the mac.

The space is much larger on my external drive now that what it is on my internal hard drive..It doesn't make any sense since I transferred from my internal to external when I was at 15GB of internal space...Now there's not even enough room to transfer back by a few gigs...really frustrating..

Thanks

I'm not sure how to defrag an external disk. Here's the problem with putting everything back on the mac.

The space is much larger on my external drive now that what it is on my internal hard drive..It doesn't make any sense since I transferred from my internal to external when I was at 15GB of internal space...Now there's not even enough room to transfer back by a few gigs...really frustrating..
    Alright, email me this. Dont wanna spam this thread.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    hey, morning guys.. wat a nite..

@darkxshadowx21, bro, long distance calls r way too ex man.. i'l email u in a while, gotta get ready for work.

Anytime man!!

wow tis suxx big time dude.. sorry to hear tat
    Last edited by Ahrue; 08-26-2011 at 10:46 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahrue For This Useful Post:

DarkXShadowX21 (09-01-2011)

Thanks

Dreamboard Darkstar is now ready for release! Dock is working. All the things are done! All up to my team to work on thread and it will be released!! Will be on The Theme Outlet! Tak it easy guys!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to FrightDealer For This Useful Post:

faisalz (08-28-2011)

Thanks

Dreamboard Darkstar is now ready for release! Dock is working. All the things are done! All up to my team to work on thread and it will be released!! Will be on The Theme Outlet! Tak it easy guys!
    Yay!!! I'm so excited! How much will it be?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to elitejelly For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (08-27-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elitejelly View Post
    Yay!!! I'm so excited! How much will it be?
    i talked to ALIEN1974 before about the price. He said he wanted it free!. If u don't believe me, here is the email of our conversation:

My sent message:

Code:
    Hey ALIEN1974,

Me FrightDealer again, Sorry for bothering you, but i was thinking, well, im learning, at least beginning to learn alot about Dreamboard. And it seems fairly understanding to me. So i thought, for my first Dreamboard theme, it would be a Darkstar Dreamboard theme. Basically your theme, in dreamboard version. OF course you will get 80% of the credit. Im just setting it up and porting it. What do you think? I want your permission to begin the project. i don't wanna do this behind your back. Get back to me with your result. It would be a nice addition to the ALIEN saga. XD Then, maybe i can make other themes of yours into Dreamboard...idk your call.

If you do agree, there are issues to resolve, such as...If i do make it, should it be Payed just like the full version of your DARKSTAR theme? Cause it is using icons and simple layout of the payed DARKSTAR version...OR should it be donation based....also, i mean, they can donate to me, but to get it IF PAYED...should they pay me or you? Would be more logical to pay to you. i would just giv you the download link. Then when they pay you, you give them the download link...

IDK, lot of stuff to figure out. I jsut wanna know, if you want it in Dreamboard, just email me back with a YES, if not, then i will continue to color mod. Just a little idea i had....Peace, thanks for your help

~FrightDealer~
    HIS RESPONSE

Code:
    Ok...
    Well,the full version of DARKSTAR is a paid theme,but I also post a lite version for free that includes the icons and many stuff.
    I really like to see a port to DreamBoard,but I think it must be for free,as I released a free version of DARKSTAR.
    You have my ok on it,just remember to include me in the credits.
    I haven't got time to play with DreamBoard,so I can't really help you on the port,but you can use anything from the theme to make your port.
    But sure,I really like to see a port of it.
    Thanks for letting me know.

Sent from DARKSTAR
    So its settled. LOL

**UPDATE**

Since i finished the DARKSTAR port. I will of course be finding ways to make it better. RAM, other issues. ETC. More wallpaper, more widgets, ETC. DarkXShadowX21, will be making color mods for any color you want! LOL, so choices, are plenty I will make mayb a one bundle with all the colors in one folder in one DL link except the color RED. reason is, because it will be on the Theme Outlet, so you can download the RED from there.

NOW! I am beginning work into the Dusk XTreme port! Best i can do it improvise, no changing buttons lik in Darkstar, but there will be little surprises etc. And this time, u can expect it being released faster now that i hav the knowledge to mak it fast! So stay tuned. Follow me on Twitter for updates, etc.
    Last edited by FrightDealer; 08-27-2011 at 02:22 PM.

Thanks

Dreamboard DARKSTAR is released!! All to te thread, which is in my signature!! Enjoy my fellow alienites!!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrightDealer For This Useful Post:

eddietah (09-01-2011), jepp376 (08-29-2011)

Thanks

Dreamboard DARKSTAR is released!! All to te thread, which is in my signature!! Enjoy my fellow alienites!!
    You rocks bro

23. The Following User Says Thank You to eddietah For This Useful Post:

DarkXShadowX21 (09-01-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eddietah View Post
    You rocks bro
    Haven't seen you in awhile bro! How have you been?!?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jaybell4444's Avatar
    Thanks

DUDE!!! Awesome job on the Dreamboard!!!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaybell4444 For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (09-04-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybell4444 View Post
    DUDE!!! Awesome job on the Dreamboard!!!
    Thanks, took a while to get it all working right. But the next update will just be even better!

Lord of Lockscreen Modding Karoonchai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,728 Times in 2,532 Posts

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karoonchai For This Useful Post:

DeathAngel11382 (09-13-2011), faisalz (09-06-2011), FrightDealer (09-07-2011)

LinkBacks (?)

1. 07-18-2012, 10:48 AM