Page 358 of 455 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348356357358359360 368 408 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,160 of 9085

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: DARKSTAR [Cydia Release]

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    Yeah, I feel ya with the ram. If you would like to use my battery mod for a clock that would be fine! I am def curious to see what you have in store for that!

The facebook widget I saw on another DB theme and I thought that was very convenient so that's why I was wondering. I wonder if it is possible to make a MMI Widget for this thread personally? That would be neat! Is there a way to get a RSS Feed for this thread?

Here is the Yellow PPHTML

DARKSTAR PPHTML 7 Icon Nav Neon Yellow (DarkXShadowX21).zip
    Well, the FB widget would be nice, but i thought it would be pointless since the FB App is there... YES I GOT PERMISSCION!! Lets see how i can make it into a clock...Man, gotta get more learnings on PS, cause i am TERRIBLE!! but, actually learned alot more by doing this DB theme. As for the wallpaper on the menu for each button on the Menu, i was thinking of doing that...but without it moving the picture from its place, just moving the icons up and down like a scroll, dunno if it is possible, will find out later..

Thanks for the PPHTML. i will get it on my mod section right away...

Now, for the Calender....How will i ALIENIZE it??? Hmmmm, ..... OOOOOOOOOH, just got something.... LEts see if i can make it possible...

For the FB widget, instead of that, why not a MMi widget? Hmmm, so much stuff. Might do 3 SB scrolls. One for main menu, 2nd for Widgets...(I think Clock and Cal is it.. MMi, might make a third, still in decision of it...) Third for settings, (Choosing Wallpaper, Color, ETC...)

What you think??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FrightDealer For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (06-14-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by PotheadPablo View Post
    Yeah. I looked up what that error code was. If you've been getting the error code 13019, it might happen when you try to sync your music.

Here are some instructions on that:

The error will most commonly occur while syncing music. This issue can be resolved by following these steps:

1. Select the iPhone or iPod touch in iTunes under Devices.
    2. Click the Music tab and under the Sync music option, choose Selected playlists.
    3. Deselect the Voice Memos playlist.
    4. Click Apply and then click Sync.

If the above steps do not resolve the issue, check the device and the iTunes library for duplicate voice memos. If you find any duplicate voice memos, delete the duplicates and then sync.

If those steps do not resolve the issue, then follow these steps:

1. Select the iPhone or iPod touch in iTunes under Devices.
    2. Click the Music tab and deselect the Sync Music option.
    3. Click Apply and then click Sync.
    4. After the sync is complete, reselect the Sync Music option.
    5. Click Apply and then click Sync.

Let me know if you're still having problems with it.
    The error code I was getting had to do with when I was updating, not syncing. What happens to me though is that it will show that it is updating and when the bar gets to the very end it will just freeze.....It even happens on my wifes computer....If I try to update it will give me an error code....I never had a problem syncing though.

If you look on the top left of my phone....For some reason I do not get any icons up there anymore, just dots...would anyone have an explanation for this by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    Well, the FB widget would be nice, but i thought it would be pointless since the FB App is there... YES I GOT PERMISSCION!! Lets see how i can make it into a clock...Man, gotta get more learnings on PS, cause i am TERRIBLE!! but, actually learned alot more by doing this DB theme. As for the wallpaper on the menu for each button on the Menu, i was thinking of doing that...but without it moving the picture from its place, just moving the icons up and down like a scroll, dunno if it is possible, will find out later..

Thanks for the PPHTML. i will get it on my mod section right away...

Now, for the Calender....How will i ALIENIZE it??? Hmmmm, ..... OOOOOOOOOH, just got something.... LEts see if i can make it possible...

For the FB widget, instead of that, why not a MMi widget? Hmmm, so much stuff. Might do 3 SB scrolls. One for main menu, 2nd for Widgets...(I think Clock and Cal is it.. MMi, might make a third, still in decision of it...) Third for settings, (Choosing Wallpaper, Color, ETC...)

What you think??
    I think it's all a great idea! 3 SB scrolls? How about 5? Lol! Idk if you think that is to much though. MMI widget would be sick as hell! I would really like a way to figure out how to get a RSS for this thread personally so I can add it to the bottom of my home screen right about of the PPHTML. Leaving the picture in place is a perfect idea. You don't want the pics to move when you scroll through apps...it would look kinda sloppy, ya know. By the way, I don't use photoshop. I try and never have any luck with it. I use gimp. Works perfectly for me. One thing I would really like to know though. When I do colors I do them 1 by 1. Is there a way to color multiple images at the same time with any kind of a program? That would be a life saver!
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 06-13-2011 at 11:39 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (06-14-2011)

Thanks

The error code I was getting had to do with when I was updating, not syncing. What happens to me though is that it will show that it is updating and when the bar gets to the very end it will just freeze.....It even happens on my wifes computer....If I try to update it will give me an error code....I never had a problem syncing though.

If you look on the top left of my phone....For some reason I do not get any icons up there anymore, just dots...would anyone have an explanation for this by any chance?

I think it's all a great idea! 3 SB scrolls? How about 5? Lol! Idk if you think that is to much though. MMI widget would be sick as hell! I would really like a way to figure out how to get a RSS for this thread personally so I can add it to the bottom of my home screen right about of the PPHTML. Leaving the picture in place is a perfect idea. You don't want the pics to move when you scroll through apps...it would look kinda sloppy, ya know. By the way, I don't use photoshop. I try and never have any luck with it. I use gimp. Works perfectly for me. One thing I would really like to know though. When I do colors I do them 1 by 1. Is there a way to color multiple images at the same time with any kind of a program? That would be a life saver!
    So GIMP is better than PS? I want to know which is better, heard that GIMP is a good program, NEVER used it tho... only PS...

Might try it out if you recommend it and makes life easier... PS so difficult...

Scroll pages doesnt rlly matter how many i have there... But the other pages for what???

MMi widget gotta discuss it out with crm20071770...so he can make the coding and add it on.... But what about the 5th page???

For colors I use gimp, for making my own mods like the battery one I use preview which is default on mac and it works very well surprisingly. Pretty much I use them together back to back.

I just really would like to know how to edit colors of multiple images somehow. That would make life easier x329048203948203498! Lol!x
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 06-13-2011 at 12:04 PM.

Thanks

For colors I use gimp, for making my own mods like the battery one I use preview which is default on mac and it works very well surprisingly. Pretty much I use them together back to back.

I just really would like to know how to edit colors of multiple images somehow. That would make life easier x329048203948203498! Lol!x
    Alright so GIMP for colors....not making mods....?? Either way, PS isnt giving me that much of a hard time, its ok....

Well in photoshop I was told that you use a batch command to open up a folder of images and it basically allows you to change all the colors at the same time but everytime I try to do that it gives me an error :/

Hey everyone! Check this out. We are chatting live up on stickam.com! It's a free account if you sign up. I'm not trying to spam this at all so please don't take it that way. I was looking for all of us to unite in this chat room. You can get on webcam, or if you don't have one that is ok because you don't need one. You can just chat in the chat room. Frightdealer and I decided to get it started and here is what it looks like! It would be tons of fun to get up on here and all talk to each other live and show talk about ideas in real time! Let us know what you all think about doing this!!
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 06-13-2011 at 02:45 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (06-13-2011), It's Mi (06-14-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 648 Posts

Wassup Aliens. I've been getting PM's for the blue mod I did so here it is.
    Much love to Alien, Zro, Chg, Max, Lao, and Andrew who ported to SD as well as everyone else who's work may be in here. Have fun!!

HD and SD included.
    DARKSTAR Blue Color Mod HD SD.zip

Kr0NiK
    edit: BTW it's a slave so activate the base DS theme under it in Winterboard. It won't run on it's own.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

c4mex (06-13-2011), chg128 (06-13-2011), DarkXShadowX21 (06-13-2011), Fattone66 (06-15-2011), FrightDealer (06-13-2011), It's Mi (06-14-2011), Jaybell4444 (06-14-2011), pant456 (08-10-2011), sam3173 (06-13-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Much love to Alien, Zro, Chg, Max, Lao, and Andrew who ported to SD as well as everyone else who's work may be in here. Have fun!!

HD and SD included.

Kr0NiK
    edit: BTW it's a slave so activate the base DS theme under it in Winterboard. It won't run on it's own.
    I got some questions...

HOw do you make it a slave???

And is a slave theme better than it running on its own???

Is it easier to do a slave than the full remake??

@DarkXShadow

Your 7 iNAV mod is live on my Yellow DARKSTAR mod...

Also, cool chat idea....really, i recommend this! Really great, me and DarkXShadow were talking out about mods and all that stuff man...really great! Really incourage this!!
    Last edited by FrightDealer; 06-13-2011 at 04:02 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 648 Posts

I got some questions...

HOw do you make it a slave???

And is a slave theme better than it running on its own???

Is it easier to do a slave than the full remake??

@DarkXShadow

Your 7 iNAV mod is live on my Yellow DARKSTAR mod...

Also, cool chat idea....really, i recommend this! Really great, me and DarkXShadow were talking out about mods and all that stuff man...really great! Really incourage this!!
    A slave only contains the images that have been changed, so for this one it's all the blue that used to be red. It runs the same, I do slave mods so that the theme creator still gets the sale of the original. You can't run one of my mods without his. Understand? I don't know if it's easier but there are less images to do. Chg would know better, he does many more of these than I do.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (06-13-2011), It's Mi (06-14-2011), sam3173 (06-13-2011)

HD and SD included.

Kr0NiK
    Amazing.

Man, I have not seen any Kr0n is a while. Still great that Kr0n can always blow my mind. Hahaha.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PotheadPablo For This Useful Post:

Kr0NiK (06-13-2011)

Is there a pdf or png (just the border) in the laptop icons' folder download? If not, can some one send me one? Red color.

EDIT: Nevermind. I found it.
    Last edited by PotheadPablo; 06-15-2011 at 11:28 AM.

?????????????
    Last edited by c4mex; 06-13-2011 at 10:39 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to c4mex For This Useful Post:

DarkXShadowX21 (06-14-2011)

Just changed a few things around and wanted to show you all

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (06-14-2011), giang4loan (06-13-2011), It's Mi (06-14-2011), Psychodrama (06-18-2011)

This is so weird, but can someone tell me what's wrong with this?

Okay, so in my stash folder, it's shows that I have multiple folders of the same folders. Like I have two 'Themes' folders, different endings. It's really weird. Can anyone help me fix it?

PLUS: When I went to Backboard to reinstall a theme, when I reinstalled it, it showed up as a really much older version of how I had the set up, and saved it just yesterday, and it looked nothing it did yesterday after reinstalling it.

Okay. Now, my iPod app will not load. It just crashes when I try to load it.

I think I'm gonna have to restart and rejailbreak my phone.
    Last edited by PotheadPablo; 06-14-2011 at 12:48 AM.

HD and SD included.

Kr0NiK
    This is sick man! Thanks for popping up outta nowhere and adding this for everyone! It's awesome!

Hey everyone! Check this out. We are chatting live up on stickam.com! It's a free account if you sign up. I'm not trying to spam this at all so please don't take it that way. I was looking for all of us to unite in this chat room. You can get on webcam, or if you don't have one that is ok because you don't need one. You can just chat in the chat room. Frightdealer and I decided to get it started and here is what it looks like! It would be tons of fun to get up on here and all talk to each other live and show talk about ideas in real time! Let us know what you all think about doing this!!
    What does everyone think about this? We want everyone to unite in here! No worries on weird people....the room is private and has a password set that we would give you so we can all chat and talk about what we have in real time!!! Please let us know! It would be great for everyone to be apart of this!

What does everyone think of this?
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 06-14-2011 at 01:19 AM.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:

Fattone66 (06-14-2011), FrightDealer (06-14-2011), It's Mi (06-14-2011), Kr0NiK (06-14-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    ok Guys/Girls,if oyu like to try

this one is for PerpageHTML...

Download here http://apple.org.hk/apple/download/file.php?id=2634

Big Thanks to @Alien1974 @Kr0NiK and maybe other ,,,,,,,,,

Enjoy guys/Girls.

Have a nice weekend !
    Thanky very much sir CHG
    Great stuff as allways ...

Mi

Since Iacces is not working for me....here is my alternative

Whow

Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    little bit change the image,is that look little different or look same ?

I really like that you changed the direction of the lasers
    Looks better that way, because it fits the head perfecty imao ...

Mi

Quote Originally Posted by PotheadPablo View Post
    This is so weird, but can someone tell me what's wrong with this?

Okay, so in my stash folder, it's shows that I have multiple folders of the same folders. Like I have two 'Themes' folders, different endings. It's really weird. Can anyone help me fix it?

PLUS: When I went to Backboard to reinstall a theme, when I reinstalled it, it showed up as a really much older version of how I had the set up, and saved it just yesterday, and it looked nothing it did yesterday after reinstalling it.

Okay. Now, my iPod app will not load. It just crashes when I try to load it.

I think I'm gonna have to restart and rejailbreak my phone.
    Hey man

I had this once after a software update. So my old files (iOS3) where saved in the old folders and the new ones (iOS4) had the new ones.
    After I looked through my old files and saved what I wanted to keep, I simply deleted them and that saved a lot of memory

I don't really know, if you had updated, too, so maybe you have another problem ... ?

Mi

What does everyone think about this? We want everyone to unite in here! No worries on weird people....the room is private and has a password set that we would give you so we can all chat and talk about what we have in real time!!! Please let us know! It would be great for everyone to be apart of this!

Hey Dark

It's a really sweet idea ...
    Would be nice to joyn that

And a grat looking compass in green ... whow

Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 06-14-2011 at 05:23 AM.

Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

chg128 (06-14-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Thanky very much sir CHG
    Great stuff as allways ...

Mi

Whow

I really like that you changed the direction of the lasers
    Looks better that way, because it fits the head perfecty imao ...

Mi

Hey man

I had this once after a software update. So my old files (iOS3) where saved in the old folders and the new ones (iOS4) had the new ones.
    After I looked through my old files and saved what I wanted to keep, I simply deleted them and that saved a lot of memory

I don't really know, if you had updated, too, so maybe you have another problem ... ?

Mi

Hey Dark

It's a really sweet idea ...
    Would be nice to joyn that

And a grat looking compass in green ... whow

Mi

thanks girls ...

in fact i been move the head and the laser

29. The Following User Says Thank You to chg128 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (06-16-2011)

Thanks

This is sick man! Thanks for popping up outta nowhere and adding this for everyone! It's awesome!

Loving the compass man.... Also, forgot to ask, what font is that? Love that type of gangster font...was looking all over cydia for it...T_T

Loving the compass man.... Also, forgot to ask, what font is that? Love that type of gangster font...was looking all over cydia for it...T_T
    It's Old English used with BytaFont.

Like?
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 06-14-2011 at 12:29 PM.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (06-14-2011), It's Mi (06-16-2011)

Page 358 of 455 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348356357358359360 368 408 ... LastLast