+ Reply
Page 353 of 455 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343351352353354355 363 403 453 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,060 of 9086

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: DARKSTAR [Cydia Release]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by It's Mi Hey Mex Your mods are so awesome And I really love that you share all your work with us Thanky so much for being such
...
  1. #7041
    CHG128 和平與愛 chg128's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    KL-UK
    Posts
    1,872
    Thanks
    4,324
    Thanked 4,679 Times in 1,212 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Mex

    Your mods are so awesome
    And I really love that you share all your work with us

    Thanky so much for being such a kind person ...

    Mi



    Hey man

    Nice to see you back
    Do you enjoy the new layout ...



    Hi Dark

    I know there was a fix from Hust for the slider ...
    Will look through my files and upfload it for you, just give me a few minutes

    And your living room looks as if you were a musician
    Are you?

    Mi

    Just found it
    Credits to 88Hurst for creating this file
    Attachment 529266






    Hi my friend

    You truely are so nice and gentle ...
    It's a big pleasure for me (and I think for nearly all in here ) to be able to use all your wonderfull stuff
    Thanky so much for sharing it all with us ...

    Mi
    Hi my friends,very pleasure you all girls or guys enjoy it

    what about this ? little bit better ,i mean the wallpaper ?

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DARKSTAR [Cydia Release]-img_1584.png  
    Last edited by chg128; 06-06-2011 at 04:00 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to chg128 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (06-09-2011)

  3. #7042
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts

    Yo. Can anyone give me a hand?
    For some reason, the status bars I downloaded and put in the theme, the red won't show on the lockscreen, or the springboard. But the silver one works fine. Don't know why the red won't show.
    (I made a reply to the status bar creator if you want to get them yourself. Just look the previous page to find it.)

    Here's my lockscreen (modded status bar not working):


    Here's my springboard (modded status bar not working):


    And here's the silver Status Bar working (That's how it's suppose to be when you launch an app, the silver one comes up.):


    So can anyone help me out with this? Greatly appreciated.

  4. #7043
    CHG128 和平與愛 chg128's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    KL-UK
    Posts
    1,872
    Thanks
    4,324
    Thanked 4,679 Times in 1,212 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PotheadPablo View Post
    Yo. Can anyone give me a hand?
    For some reason, the status bars I downloaded and put in the theme, the red won't show on the lockscreen, or the springboard. But the silver one works fine. Don't know why the red won't show.
    (I made a reply to the status bar creator if you want to get them yourself. Just look the previous page to find it.)

    Here's my lockscreen (modded status bar not working):


    Here's my springboard (modded status bar not working):


    And here's the silver Status Bar working (That's how it's suppose to be when you launch an app, the silver one comes up.):


    So can anyone help me out with this? Greatly appreciated.
    maybe you need rename or maybe you put the status on the wrong place ?

  5. #7044
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    maybe you need rename or maybe you put the status on the wrong place ?
    Nah. I checked. Spelled right and everything. I placed it in UIImages, along with the silver one too. Still doesn't work. I even edited the whole frame to have that part up there, but for some reason, it won't change. I'm still trying to figure it out, but I have no idea what wrong with it right now.

  6. #7045
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    506
    Thanked 34 Times in 21 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PotheadPablo View Post
    Nah. I checked. Spelled right and everything. I placed it in UIImages, along with the silver one too. Still doesn't work. I even edited the whole frame to have that part up there, but for some reason, it won't change. I'm still trying to figure it out, but I have no idea what wrong with it right now.
    I had the same issue and it drove me crazy!! Figured it out, it's the alien head gif you are using, that head is from a background that has a red frame at the top and since the mod goes above the main theme, it only shows the red frame. I even tried placing the named frame in a mod folder above the alien gif but nada, wouldn't. (at least for me). I used that mod for months so I just used a different SB widget to fix it. good luck

  7. #7046
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychodrama View Post
    I had the same issue and it drove me crazy!! Figured it out, it's the alien head gif you are using, that head is from a background that has a red frame at the top and since the mod goes above the main theme, it only shows the red frame. I even tried placing the named frame in a mod folder above the alien gif but nada, wouldn't. (at least for me). I used that mod for months so I just used a different SB widget to fix it. good luck
    Thanks for the tip. Still ain't working. But I'm still tryina figure some things out. You have any ideas where more SBFrames are?

  8. #7047
    Neon Master DarkXShadowX21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,438
    Thanks
    1,291
    Thanked 1,517 Times in 610 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PotheadPablo View Post
    Yo. Can anyone give me a hand?
    For some reason, the status bars I downloaded and put in the theme, the red won't show on the lockscreen, or the springboard. But the silver one works fine. Don't know why the red won't show.
    (I made a reply to the status bar creator if you want to get them yourself. Just look the previous page to find it.)

    Here's my lockscreen (modded status bar not working):


    Here's my springboard (modded status bar not working):


    And here's the silver Status Bar working (That's how it's suppose to be when you launch an app, the silver one comes up.):


    So can anyone help me out with this? Greatly appreciated.
    What font is that? I would love to have it!!!

  9. #7048
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    What font is that? I would love to have it!!!
    It's Olde English. Just one of the few fonts I thought that fitted well with this theme. Haha.

  10. #7049
    Neon Master DarkXShadowX21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,438
    Thanks
    1,291
    Thanked 1,517 Times in 610 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    And your living room looks as if you were a musician
    Are you?

    Mi
    Yes, I am a musician! I play Keyboard/Synthesizer in the band Filthy Defex, mix music, DJ, and play guitar!

    I only have internet at school at the moment While I'm at home I can only check MMI on my phone...(Due to recent events...)

    Since I'm here and have the time to ask questions...lol! Who can help me figure out Iacces? Maybe someone can do me a favor and send me the .app? Idk cydia won't let me download it

    Can the same skin for color the iacces keyboard be used with color keyboard?

    Would anyone care to team up with me and teach me how to do coding for mods? (I use a macbook pro)

    Well I will ask more later

    Class is starting back up again!
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 06-06-2011 at 09:50 PM.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:

    FrightDealer (06-07-2011), It's Mi (06-09-2011)

  12. #7050
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts

    Oh man. Finally!! I figured out why it wasn't showing up. I need to name another [email protected].

    Okay. Don't need help with that anymore.

    Now I just need the icons I requested, and the calender.

  13. #7051
    Theme Creator c4mex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    367
    Thanks
    587
    Thanked 1,307 Times in 312 Posts



    DARKSTAR [Cydia Release]-teste1-029.pngDARKSTAR [Cydia Release]-teste1-031.pngDARKSTAR [Cydia Release]-teste1-032.pngDARKSTAR [Cydia Release]-teste1-028.pngClick image for larger version

Name:	teste1 029.png
Views:	230
Size:	181.8 KB
ID:	529358Click image for larger version

Name:	teste1 031.png
Views:	217
Size:	192.4 KB
ID:	529359Click image for larger version

Name:	teste1 032.png
Views:	1175
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	529360Click image for larger version

Name:	teste1 028.png
Views:	386
Size:	182.0 KB
ID:	529361
    Last edited by c4mex; 06-07-2011 at 12:27 AM.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c4mex For This Useful Post:

    Fattone66 (06-07-2011), It's Mi (06-09-2011)

  15. #7052
    iPhoneaholic Hasiphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    443
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 400 Times in 184 Posts

    nice!!!! i like the glowing Background. :-)

    here is my final Setup.

    THX Alien1974 and all others for this awesome Theme!!!!!

    Last edited by Hasiphone; 06-07-2011 at 02:15 AM.
    iPhone5 - FW 7.0.4
    Jailbreak

  16. #7053
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    Yes, I am a musician! I play Keyboard/Synthesizer in the band Filthy Defex, mix music, DJ, and play guitar!

    I only have internet at school at the moment While I'm at home I can only check MMI on my phone...(Due to recent events...)

    Since I'm here and have the time to ask questions...lol! Who can help me figure out Iacces? Maybe someone can do me a favor and send me the .app? Idk cydia won't let me download it

    Can the same skin for color the iacces keyboard be used with color keyboard?

    Would anyone care to team up with me and teach me how to do coding for mods? (I use a macbook pro)

    Well I will ask more later

    Class is starting back up again!
    For help with iAcces:

    - Search and Install iAcces 4 China (iOS 4 ONLY)
    - After installation of app, open iAcces 4
    Click bottom button of pop up, then REBOOT Decice
    - After reboot, open iAcces again, Click Bold Letters,
    Then click English Respring if needed
    - Go to an app where you can access your keyboard
    Click GLOBE Icon until your keyboard changes
    - ENJOY!
    Last edited by PotheadPablo; 06-07-2011 at 10:51 AM.

  17. #7054
    Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,486
    Thanks
    4,351
    Thanked 6,124 Times in 2,710 Posts


  18. #7055
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CHOOK1811 View Post
    Ok so i've almost finished the darkstar blade icons
    Here's a preview
    Hey CHOOK. If you still have them, could you send the Blade icons you have finished? And could you send me PSD files for this? I'm gonna try to make my 5 main icon with the BLade. biteSMS, Safari, Phone, Mail, iPod.

  19. #7056
    iPhoneaholic giang4loan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    My Phone
    Posts
    395
    Thanks
    5,134
    Thanked 358 Times in 206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PotheadPablo View Post
    For help with iAcces:

    - Search and Install iAcces 4 China (iOS 4 ONLY)
    From insanelyi Repo: http://www.repo.insanelyi.com/
    - After installation of app, open iAcces 4
    Click bottom button of pop up, then REBOOT Decice
    - After reboot, open iAcces again, Click Bold Letters,
    Then click English Respring if needed
    - Go to an app where you can access your keyboard
    Click GLOBE Icon until your keyboard changes
    - ENJOY!
    Hey Bro.You should remove this before you get in trouble.FYI you're not suppose to post any repo here.

  20. #7057
    Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    var/Library/Dreamboard
    Posts
    1,265
    Thanks
    918
    Thanked 697 Times in 433 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    Yes, I am a musician! I play Keyboard/Synthesizer in the band Filthy Defex, mix music, DJ, and play guitar!

    I only have internet at school at the moment While I'm at home I can only check MMI on my phone...(Due to recent events...)

    Since I'm here and have the time to ask questions...lol! Who can help me figure out Iacces? Maybe someone can do me a favor and send me the .app? Idk cydia won't let me download it

    Can the same skin for color the iacces keyboard be used with color keyboard?

    Would anyone care to team up with me and teach me how to do coding for mods? (I use a macbook pro)

    Well I will ask more later

    Class is starting back up again!
    Nice, didnt know you were in a band. Coulda guessed ur play keyboard. I play it too, but im starting out. MEh, but i like playing it man. I put some type of Star Wars effect on it and play the star wars song... but it sounds SOOOOO off....

    Also, for that secret project, things seem to be going alright, not bad images, but....welll, i will tell later..

    Quote Originally Posted by PotheadPablo View Post
    Hey CHOOK. If you still have them, could you send the Blade icons you have finished? And could you send me PSD files for this? I'm gonna try to make my 5 main icon with the BLade. biteSMS, Safari, Phone, Mail, iPod.
    CHOOK1811 left i think. Havnt tlkd to him in a while...i doubt he be back...T_T

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to FrightDealer For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (06-09-2011)

  22. #7058
    iPhoneaholic giang4loan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    My Phone
    Posts
    395
    Thanks
    5,134
    Thanked 358 Times in 206 Posts

    This look very nice Bro.Thanks for sharing your all your beautyful work,Appreciate for your efford.

  23. #7059
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by giang4loan View Post
    Hey Bro.You should remove this before you get in trouble.FYI you're not suppose to post any repo here.
    Oh. Damn. I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know

    Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    Nice, didnt know you were in a band. Coulda guessed ur play keyboard. I play it too, but im starting out. MEh, but i like playing it man. I put some type of Star Wars effect on it and play the star wars song... but it sounds SOOOOO off....

    Also, for that secret project, things seem to be going alright, not bad images, but....welll, i will tell later..



    CHOOK1811 left i think. Havnt tlkd to him in a while...i doubt he be back...T_T
    CHOOK left?! Damn. That sucks. Would've been cool to try the blade icon mod out. Damn.
    Last edited by PotheadPablo; 06-07-2011 at 10:57 AM.

  24. #7060
    Neon Master DarkXShadowX21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,438
    Thanks
    1,291
    Thanked 1,517 Times in 610 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PotheadPablo View Post
    Oh. Damn. I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know



    CHOOK left?! Damn. That sucks. Would've been cool to try the blade icon mod out. Damn.
    True that!

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 07-18-2012, 10:48 AM

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts