Page 111 of 455 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101109110111112113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 9085

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: DARKSTAR [Cydia Release]

  1. #2201
    Here's a couple logo'd status bars I just made:

    iP4



    iP3GS





    Not exactly sure how to utilize these on your lockscreen, doesn't seem to show up for me there though.
    Last edited by THUGGEDOUT1; 04-03-2011 at 08:02 AM.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to THUGGEDOUT1 For This Useful Post:

    eddietah (04-03-2011), giang4loan (04-03-2011), lao3hero (04-03-2011), rine5 (04-03-2011)

  3. #2202
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by THUGGEDOUT1 View Post
    Here's a couple logo'd status bars I just made:

    iP4



    iP3GS



    Not exactly sure how to utilize these on your lockscreen, doesn't seem to show up for me there though.
    This is nice thanks

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to eddietah For This Useful Post:

    THUGGEDOUT1 (04-03-2011)

  5. #2203
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    And visit Zro's awesome theme "AZENIS",another theme that is really out of this world...

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...azenis-hd.html
    I honestly love zro's theme and he's been making some awesome stuff for us!thanks zro for everything bro!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    zro (04-03-2011)

  7. #2204
    can't wait to see what alien has for us today!!!but I personally think donators should get species first

  8. #2205
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts





    Nice

  9. #2206
    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    I honestly love zro's theme and he's been making some awesome stuff for us!thanks zro for everything bro!
    yeah his theme look pretty cool, and I can't wait to see what other stuff he comes up with...... It just gets better and better

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to CHOOK1811 For This Useful Post:

    zro (04-03-2011)

  11. #2207
    Default Darkstar_UNIAW_cLOCK.theme
    Originally posted/made by AnthonyGiola, made/conceived by FloppyJoe/Vansmak using some of Ibnyaffa's code, incorporating Ian Nicoll's UniAW (latest version updated by Ian himself) & his square clock mod, some unknown author's calendar)**







    ** - Not sure who exactly did wat but all to be mentioned has been mentioned



  12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    chg128 (04-03-2011), EdgeNsketch (04-03-2011), giang4loan (04-03-2011), It's Mi (04-03-2011), kimvy (04-03-2011), Kr0NiK (04-03-2011), Max_Pa1n (04-03-2011), MrXboard (04-04-2011), Psychodrama (04-03-2011), rine5 (04-04-2011), Sweman (04-03-2011)

  13. #2208
    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    Originally posted/made by AnthonyGiola, made/conceived by FloppyJoe/Vansmak using some of Ibnyaffa's code, incorporating Ian Nicoll's UniAW (latest version updated by Ian himself) & his square clock mod, some unknown author's calendar)**







    ** - Not sure who exactly did wat but all to be mentioned has been mentioned


    wow!!that looks sweet bro!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (04-03-2011)

  15. #2209
    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    wow!!that looks sweet bro!
    it's Alien's frame & wallie that make it sweeet, bro

    Btw how are u coping bro?

  16. #2210
    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    Originally posted/made by AnthonyGiola, made/conceived by FloppyJoe/Vansmak using some of Ibnyaffa's code, incorporating Ian Nicoll's UniAW (latest version updated by Ian himself) & his square clock mod, some unknown author's calendar)**







    ** - Not sure who exactly did wat but all to be mentioned has been mentioned


    will give it a try

  17. #2211
    Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    will give it a try
    谢谢捧场

  18. #2212
    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    谢谢捧场

    谢谢捧场 ?

    you are welcome

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to chg128 For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (04-03-2011)

  20. #2213
    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    it's Alien's frame & wallie that make it sweeet, bro

    Btw how are u coping bro?
    I'm...well..getting through it..alot of restless nights and I find myself alone just thinking about everything alot more but I am okay.

  21. #2214
    I'm happy to say they found who murdered my friend...I hope he rots in jail forever
    r.i.p ricardo aka slick rick vasquez

    http://www.observertoday.com/page/content.detail/id/557676.html
    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (04-03-2011), lao3hero (04-03-2011)

  23. #2215
    Livin the iPhone Life anig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale Fla
    Posts
    1,206
    Thanks
    793
    Thanked 308 Times in 220 Posts

    I am looking to get some like transparent icons that are out of this world in place on my home screen any ideals. Heres my attempt something.. I would like them bigger. I would remove the bar with feel like... and put them in pyrimid style
    Last edited by anig; 04-03-2011 at 10:28 AM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to anig For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (04-03-2011)

  25. #2216
    Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    just little bit play around colour icons





    thank you
    Very Nice!! Would like to see other Color choices. Liking what I see though!
    thank you

  26. #2217
    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    I'm happy to say they found who murdered my friend...I hope he rots in jail forever
    r.i.p ricardo aka slick rick vasquez

    http://www.observertoday.com/page/co...id/557676.html
    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    I'm glad they caught the guy, but they're only charging him with 2nd degree, they should give him first so they can fry him! >
    TMoS

  27. #2218
    Livin the iPhone Life anig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale Fla
    Posts
    1,206
    Thanks
    793
    Thanked 308 Times in 220 Posts


    Its behind everything these days, large icons borderless. I tried to add some larger icons and they shrunk on the springboard for some reason

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Sand View Post
    I'm glad they caught the guy, but they're only charging him with 2nd degree, they should give him first so they can fry him! >
    TMoS
    we need to consider the old bible days soon, getting back to an eye for an eye and tooth for tooth, type justice. Hopefully justice will prevail and forgiveness will begin.
    Last edited by anig; 04-03-2011 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  28. #2219
    Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    we need to consider the old bible days soon, getting back to an eye for an eye and tooth for tooth, type justice. Hopefully justice will prevail and forgiveness will begin.
    Amen!!
    TMoS

  29. #2220
    @EdgeNSketch, what about these?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tesst.png   -test1.png  

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to da"S"master For This Useful Post:

    chg128 (04-03-2011), EdgeNsketch (04-03-2011)

Page 111 of 455 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •