Page 49 of 290 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 5800

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] DreamBoard

  1. #961
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsmerobertg View Post
    here's a quick wayy to solve all your problems ok here it goes................................ UNINSTALL IT OK!!!!!



    /DreamBoard
    what is that for a answer?

  2. #962
    Mix Master Modder Itsmerobertg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Var/Stash/Themes
    Posts
    559
    Thanks
    446
    Thanked 476 Times in 272 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Case2273 View Post
    How do you even get this in the first place, is there a source for cydia?
    1. go to cydia
    2. hit the search button
    3. type "dreamboard" with out the ""
    4. install it
    5. respring
    6. come back here and say it's slowing down your device and it's putting it in "safe mode"

  3. #963
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsmerobertg View Post
    1. go to cydia
    2. hit the search button
    3. type "dreamboard" with out the ""
    4. install it
    5. respring
    6. come back here and say it's slowing down your device and it's putting it in "safe mode"
    Lol ok did 1-5 so heres 6-

    6-its putting my phone into safe mode
    <img src=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/splitroaster/signature1.gif border=0 alt= />

  4. #964
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jonmassot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 49 Times in 39 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsmerobertg View Post
    1. go to cydia
    2. hit the search button
    3. type "dreamboard" with out the ""
    4. install it
    5. respring
    6. come back here and say it's slowing down your device and it's putting it in "safe mode"
    Everything's fine on my end. Just got to figure why some icons work in english and doesn't work in french... Yeah, kind of lame trouble :P

  5. #965
    Quote Originally Posted by GPowere36 View Post
    Hi guys, how can I change the clock for 24 hours? And one more thing to ask, can be animated flip? Thank you?
    yea just download the HTCFliptAniClock from the other perpage thread and make following changes to the current.plist you need to search for HTC. dont forget to add the HTCFliptAniClock folder in the widget folder

    Code:
    <dict>
    					<key>ClipToBounds</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>FrameHeight</key>
    					<integer>460</integer>
    					<key>FrameWidth</key>
    					<integer>320</integer>
    					<key>FrameX</key>
    					<integer>320</integer>
    					<key>FrameY</key>
    					<integer>20</integer>
    					<key>URL</key>
    					<string>/DreamBoard/Endroid/Widgets/HTCFliptAniClock/Widget.html</string>
    					<key>UserInteraction</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>WebView</string>
    				</dict>

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to KBains For This Useful Post:

    GPowere36 (03-20-2011)

  7. #966
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Thenextkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 45 Times in 39 Posts

    Damn this kills a lot of free ram.
    Am firin ma lasah

  8. #967

  9. #968
    Quote Originally Posted by KBains View Post
    yea just download the HTCFliptAniClock from the other perpage thread and make following changes to the current.plist you need to search for HTC. dont forget to add the HTCFliptAniClock folder in the widget folder

    Code:
    <dict>
    					<key>ClipToBounds</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>FrameHeight</key>
    					<integer>460</integer>
    					<key>FrameWidth</key>
    					<integer>320</integer>
    					<key>FrameX</key>
    					<integer>320</integer>
    					<key>FrameY</key>
    					<integer>20</integer>
    					<key>URL</key>
    					<string>/DreamBoard/Endroid/Widgets/HTCFliptAniClock/Widget.html</string>
    					<key>UserInteraction</key>
    					<true/>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>WebView</string>
    				</dict>
    Can you help me for this HTCFliptAniClock, please link to?
    BMW is passion, BMW is the diagnosis?
    http://gpowere36.deviantart.com/

  10. #969
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Thenextkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 45 Times in 39 Posts

    Does anyone know how to get rid of facebook thing?
    Am firin ma lasah

  11. #970
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsmerobertg View Post
    1. go to cydia
    2. hit the search button
    3. type "dreamboard" with out the ""
    4. install it
    5. respring
    6. come back here and say it's slowing down your device and it's putting it in "safe mode"

    Please refrain from insulting other members, thanks

  12. #971
    Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    ah thanks, i forgot i disabled the themes section cuz of all the crap from cydia... expect stuff from me on dreamboard!
    It's not under themes it's under system

  13. #972
    pretty sure its a facebook widget. ill take a quick look to see how to remove it. Shouldn't be too difficult to do.

  14. #973
    Quote Originally Posted by Thenextkiller View Post
    Does anyone know how to get rid of facebook thing?
    just go into the plist and find
    where it says subviews
    then under the subviews go to the last 2 items and remove them
    (one is the widget and the other is the frame)
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 03-20-2011 at 10:09 AM.

  15. #974
    inav ???????

  16. #975
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewb283 View Post
    Here ya go
    how did u make this?

  17. #976
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Knight View Post
    Please refrain from insulting other members, thanks
    That was clearly an insult to the app and not to other members.

  18. #977
    Oh ***** ***** ***** ***** *****. This guy recreated something here, of course there are bugs. Be glad you get to experience this early.

  19. #978
    Quote Originally Posted by h2a View Post
    That was clearly an insult to the app and not to other members. Feel free to hop down from your high horse now.
    u do realize by insulting the app it's insulting the creater... being a member of this forum ...
    nice job getting fresh with the moderator

    Quote Originally Posted by germarican View Post
    inav ???????
    yeah i want it too, but dont forget the theme isn't included, just the plist...
    which mean u gotta go dl it for around
    30-60mb
    (SD/HD)
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 03-20-2011 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. #979
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Dirk Digler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    412′20″N 8039′55″W
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    176
    Thanked 246 Times in 83 Posts

    Amazing mod,but is anyone else but me having an issue with it kicking the phone into safe mode when I try to change a theme?
    If I helped you at all don't be afraid to hit that Thanks button

  21. #980
    i wanna make an iPod widget but dont know how

Page 49 of 290 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •