+ Reply
Page 290 of 290 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280288289290
Results 5,781 to 5,800 of 5800

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] DreamBoard

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I have 5s if it reap rings it's still running dreamboard but no theme because when I hit dreamboard it backs out of the theme I was in if that
...
  1. #5781
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    I have 5s if it reap rings it's still running dreamboard but no theme because when I hit dreamboard it backs out of the theme I was in if that makes sense

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    What iPhone are you guys using?

    I saw something like this happening on my wife's phone (iPhone 5).. If she was running Dreamboard and rebooted or resprang, It would come back to her springboard instead of Dreamboard. And opening Dreamboard back up and choosing a theme would bring her back to the springboard still.

    I had to leave Dreamboard, then respring. Once back it worked again.
    Mine is doing that exactly dreamboard works perfectly til it resprings then the only way to get it back is to leave dreamboard then pick the theme again and runs good till restoring again
    Last edited by austin_099; 01-23-2014 at 08:05 AM.

  2. #5782
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,020
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 398 Posts

    I think DreamBoard is giving me gray hairs in my beard.... Ughhhh

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (01-23-2014)

  4. #5783
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,020
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 398 Posts

    One of the biggest bugs with 2.0.1 for me is the long delay when entering and exiting Edit mode.
    It seems like a fresh install of 2.0.1 fixes that issue! No delay at all after that!

    Wynd still has a few bugs left to work out:

    - need to remove all the system apps from the all apps grid and the app choice list
    - respringing or rebooting hides the theme and shows the iOS springboard even though your still in a dreamboard theme (leaving dreamboard, then applying the theme again fixes this)
    - there's a small delay when launching an app via an app icon or appgrid
    - On an iPad, Dreamboard rotates with the device and the theme's orientation is all messed up. (Landscape theme rotates an extra 90 degrees and is not oriented correctly)
    - when you install an app from the AppStore, DreamBoard is replaced by the iOS springboard even though your still running a theme. You need to exit DreamBoard and re-apply the theme.

    ** I repoted these issues to the DreamBoard GitHub page
    Last edited by thefinga; 01-25-2014 at 10:24 PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (01-25-2014)

  6. #5784
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,020
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 398 Posts

    DreamBoard’s beta was updated to version 2.0.2 last night.
    This version brings some great updates and fixes; here’s the breakdown:

    NEW: App choosing menu now saves your place
    NEW: Default theme preview has been updated
    FIXED: Theme orientation on iPad (landscape/portrait) has been fixed
    FIXED: Removed system apps from all apps folder (and app chooser menu)
    FIXED: Icon badges showing negative value
    FIXED: Respringing or rebooting re-applies iOS Springboard
    TODO: launching apps does not show splash screen zoom animation (resulting in a small delay).

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    guimenez (02-09-2014), King_O_Hill (02-09-2014), nik1975 (02-10-2014)

  8. #5785
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    501
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked 88 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    DreamBoard’s beta was updated to version 2.0.2 last night.
    This version brings some great updates and fixes; here’s the breakdown:

    NEW: App choosing menu now saves your place
    NEW: Default theme preview has been updated
    FIXED: Theme orientation on iPad (landscape/portrait) has been fixed
    FIXED: Removed system apps from all apps folder (and app chooser menu)
    FIXED: Icon badges showing negative value
    FIXED: Respringing or rebooting re-applies iOS Springboard
    TODO: launching apps does not show splash screen zoom animation (resulting in a small delay).
    What about lockscreen?
    its theme problem or dreamboard?
    thanks

  9. #5786
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    449
    Thanked 229 Times in 119 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    DreamBoard’s beta was updated to version 2.0.2 last night.
    This version brings some great updates and fixes; here’s the breakdown:

    NEW: App choosing menu now saves your place
    NEW: Default theme preview has been updated
    FIXED: Theme orientation on iPad (landscape/portrait) has been fixed
    FIXED: Removed system apps from all apps folder (and app chooser menu)
    FIXED: Icon badges showing negative value
    FIXED: Respringing or rebooting re-applies iOS Springboard
    TODO: launching apps does not show splash screen zoom animation (resulting in a small delay).
    Glad the orientation got fixed on ipad, loving the MacOSX theme by your good self.....

    Quick question. I have a lot of old dreamboard themes from 6.0 days. Can I just drop these into the correct folder for them to work in dreamboard, or does iOS7 throw up a lot of problems that need to be addressed (ie file names, masks etc)?

    Thanks
    Last edited by misterjrw; 02-10-2014 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Spelling

  10. #5787
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,020
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 398 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by misterjrw View Post
    Glad the orientation got fixed on ipad, loving the MacOSX theme by your good self.....

    Quick question. I have a lot of old dreamboard themes from 6.0 days. Can I just drop these into the correct folder for them to work in dreamboard, or does iOS7 throw up a lot of problems that need to be addressed (ie file names, masks etc)?

    Thanks
    All DreamBoard themes should be compatible with 2.0.2. There's no reason why they wouldn't work.

    Quote Originally Posted by guimenez View Post
    What about lockscreen?
    its theme problem or dreamboard?
    thanks
    Not sure what lock screen problem your talking about...?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    misterjrw (02-10-2014)

  12. #5788
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    501
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked 88 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    All DreamBoard themes should be compatible with 2.0.2. There's no reason why they wouldn't work.

    Not sure what lock screen problem your talking about...?
    Paragon lost lockscreen and i was tought that was dreamboard

  13. #5789
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hey, guys. I'm new to theming on Dreamboard and had a few questions before I dive in. I'm familiar with the plist and such but I was wondering what sort of limitations are there in creating themes on DB? Is it possible to create something as extensive as NextGenUI or Convergence (Lockscreen tweak)? I've read that NGUI is independent of DB anymore and I'm also wondering how that's possible?

    I'm also wondering if specific and more complicated animations are possible with DB. For example, normally when you enter the homescreen after unlocking your phone the icons would fly in at different angles. I'm wondering if you can somehow change how icons enter the screen when you unlock your phone or click the home button? Is it also possible for icons to fly in one by one instead of all at once? In terms of lockscreen is it possible to create a custom lockscreen with a functional passcode input to unlock the phone? Seeing all the DB themes on YouTube, I have no idea if this is possible since the people that do the demos don't have passcode enabled.

    I plan to make a theme for public release and this will be my first theme. I have a graphic design background so images and graphics are not an issue for me. The only thing left for me is the coding which I need to learn (seems pretty straightforward from what I've seen, though).

    Thanks! And sorry if this is the incorrect thread to post in. Posted in the Creating Themes with Dreamboard thread and realized that it's a year old lol.

  14. #5790
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,020
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 398 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraFoods View Post
    Hey, guys. I'm new to theming on Dreamboard and had a few questions before I dive in. I'm familiar with the plist and such but I was wondering what sort of limitations are there in creating themes on DB? Is it possible to create something as extensive as NextGenUI or Convergence (Lockscreen tweak)? I've read that NGUI is independent of DB anymore and I'm also wondering how that's possible?

    I'm also wondering if specific and more complicated animations are possible with DB. For example, normally when you enter the homescreen after unlocking your phone the icons would fly in at different angles. I'm wondering if you can somehow change how icons enter the screen when you unlock your phone or click the home button? Is it also possible for icons to fly in one by one instead of all at once? In terms of lockscreen is it possible to create a custom lockscreen with a functional passcode input to unlock the phone? Seeing all the DB themes on YouTube, I have no idea if this is possible since the people that do the demos don't have passcode enabled.

    I plan to make a theme for public release and this will be my first theme. I have a graphic design background so images and graphics are not an issue for me. The only thing left for me is the coding which I need to learn (seems pretty straightforward from what I've seen, though).

    Thanks! And sorry if this is the incorrect thread to post in. Posted in the Creating Themes with Dreamboard thread and realized that it's a year old lol.
    There's a lot possible with DreamBoard, but you really need to think "creatively" while coding for some of the more innovative functionality. There's really not TOO much "out-of-the-box" in the lines of complex animation that your speaking of.
    The lockviews are very limited as far as functionality goes (at this time).

    The best advise I can give is make something simple that just works at first, then try to get a bit more complex a little at a time.

    And start here for more on the rules of coding for DreamBoard:

    https://code.google.com/p/dreamboard/wiki/Introduction

    Also for any bugs or issues with the beta of 2.x DreamBoard, see here:

    https://github.com/wyndwarrior/DreamBoard

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    ExtraFoods (03-06-2014), King_O_Hill (03-05-2014)

  16. #5791
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    @thefinga, am I right to say that you are no-longer theming for iP4S??? I am looking at your previous and WIP theme and the both of them is for IP5 and above, no love for IP4S
    .....I learned to GIVE not because I have many, but because I know how it feels to literally have NOTHING.....

  17. #5792
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,020
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 398 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zjxpot View Post
    @thefinga, am I right to say that you are no-longer theming for iP4S??? I am looking at your previous and WIP theme and the both of them is for IP5 and above, no love for IP4S
    I haven't done any IP4 stuff because of time really. Plus the demand for the newer resolution is MUCH higher. Not many people left on the 4/4s

  18. #5793
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Thanks man, you did it!
    Free Themes - wallpaper - Tips - Apps - iphone shelf wallpaper iphone

  19. #5794
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,020
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 398 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mobi900 View Post
    Thanks man, you did it!
    Huh?.. Lol

  20. #5795
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    There's a lot possible with DreamBoard, but you really need to think "creatively" while coding for some of the more innovative functionality. There's really not TOO much "out-of-the-box" in the lines of complex animation that your speaking of.
    The lockviews are very limited as far as functionality goes (at this time).

    The best advise I can give is make something simple that just works at first, then try to get a bit more complex a little at a time.

    And start here for more on the rules of coding for DreamBoard:

    https://code.google.com/p/dreamboard/wiki/Introduction

    Also for any bugs or issues with the beta of 2.x DreamBoard, see here:

    https://github.com/wyndwarrior/DreamBoard
    Thanks. Another question in terms of the plist. Do the <keys> in the plist have to be written in a certain order? For example, ContentWidth before ID. I like to organize code in a way to assist myself in recognizing which code is what.

  21. #5796
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,020
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 398 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraFoods View Post
    Thanks. Another question in terms of the plist. Do the <keys> in the plist have to be written in a certain order? For example, ContentWidth before ID. I like to organize code in a way to assist myself in recognizing which code is what.
    No. Doesn't matter. As long as the string for that key comes after

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    ExtraFoods (03-08-2014)

  23. #5797
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Any ideas on when Wynd is going to release the next update?

  24. #5798
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,020
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 398 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraFoods View Post
    Any ideas on when Wynd is going to release the next update?
    Soon. God I hope really soon. The few stupid bugs left are killing me.

  25. #5799
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Soon. God I hope really soon. The few stupid bugs left are killing me.
    Yeah, the no animation when launching an app is the one bug holding me back from continuing to develop a theme lol.

  26. #5800
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,020
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 398 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraFoods View Post
    Yeah, the no animation when launching an app is the one bug holding me back from continuing to develop a theme lol.
    I wouldn't let that hold you back at all. Not that bad

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts