Page 282 of 291 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272280281282283284 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,640 of 5804

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] DreamBoard

Question: It is safe to SSH to /Applications and delete "FieldTest" and "Setup"?

Would this work to remove them from "All apps" in the DB theme I'm using?

Im trying to make a button do an action, to offset content in a scrollview without needing to scroll.

I'm currently trying
    Code:
    set ContentOffsetY 156 ClockSmallWidget
    but it doesn't do anything

the id ClockSmallWidget is the scrollview with content height 312 and frame 136 X 156, and I'm trying to offset the content by 156

can anyone help

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    So do I, but I wouldn't hold my breath
    Wonder why he won't continue development or release the code? Is he done with the iPhone?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Haven't seem him in quite sometime
    Here or twitter dunno what he's doing now.

I saw his last activity was 3mo or so ago on MMI.
    Bummer, his concepts are amazing. He work is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Seems like I spoke too soon, according to twitter wynd is back
    So he is alive.

Can someone point me in the direction of some foolproof instructions on how to turn a WinterBoard theme into a Dreamboard one? I'm not a developer or anything, but I understand the file structure of the iPhone and Dreamboard, so I'd love to get ride of WB altogether

Quote Originally Posted by iFiend View Post
    Can someone point me in the direction of some foolproof instructions on how to turn a WinterBoard theme into a Dreamboard one? I'm not a developer or anything, but I understand the file structure of the iPhone and Dreamboard, so I'd love to get ride of WB altogether
    If it were only that easy, everyone would do it.

Dreamboard is an advanced theming platform. If you understand dreamboard, then you would realize that there isn't much in common with winiterboard.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

Thanks

Yea and I don't think there's any way to theme ui through dreamboard, such as alert pop up ui and stuff like that, which is where winterboard would still be needed, however, understanding how to code a theme in dreamboard is all you need to convert a theme, as long as you understand what code is needed to perform certain tasks it's pretty simple really

I still don't know everything but I know a lot about it, right now I'm currently having issues with a weather widget that has half of the widget disappearing, it's not my height and width that's covering the widget, at first it's there, then it disappears, idk why, I'm assuming it's part of the widget coding
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1340853487.087194.jpg  

Need help with a Deamboard theme. I need someone who is good at coding Dreamboard themes to help me make my dream a reality. I want a theme that is good for car usage. Based off the old Carputers I used to install in my car. I can do the images and I can figure out how to modify existing code. What I need is someone or several people to help me get started with the basic code and some functions. Since this theme is only for car usage its rather simple. two rows of buttons on left and right. Music controls on bottom open center on main screen could include weather and/or track information. Navi would open navigation software of choice. Music and video would open default music and video apps. Radio would open a menu in center of screen with options of several online radio options. Internet would open default browser. Apps would open menu showing all app icons in middle of screen. Social would open a menu in center of screen showing social and communication apps. Utilities would show menu in center for utility apps. Last settings would show a menu for toggles like wifi, 3g, airplane all the good stuff along with setting app icon, and things like wallpaper. Thats it I have room for 1 more menu I don't know what to make it. Please someone help me you will get full credit for your work and this theme will be for free. I plan on adding options later for changing border color. Screen provider is rough draft and will be replaced.

-carputer.png

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
    Need help with a Deamboard theme. I need someone who is good at coding Dreamboard themes to help me make my dream a reality. I want a theme that is good for car usage. Based off the old Carputers I used to install in my car. I can do the images and I can figure out how to modify existing code. What I need is someone or several people to help me get started with the basic code and some functions. Since this theme is only for car usage its rather simple. two rows of buttons on left and right. Music controls on bottom open center on main screen could include weather and/or track information. Navi would open navigation software of choice. Music and video would open default music and video apps. Radio would open a menu in center of screen with options of several online radio options. Internet would open default browser. Apps would open menu showing all app icons in middle of screen. Social would open a menu in center of screen showing social and communication apps. Utilities would show menu in center for utility apps. Last settings would show a menu for toggles like wifi, 3g, airplane all the good stuff along with setting app icon, and things like wallpaper. Thats it I have room for 1 more menu I don't know what to make it. Please someone help me you will get full credit for your work and this theme will be for free. I plan on adding options later for changing border color. Screen provider is rough draft and will be replaced.

-carputer.png
    PM me or something, and I'll help you out with it

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

Thanks
    Hopefully someone can answer this. Is there anyway to apply a font family to the label style? If so how? Thanks for the help, guys.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CrossoverDoc View Post
    Hopefully someone can answer this. Is there anyway to apply a font family to the label style? If so how? Thanks for the help, guys.
    You asked on another thread and got an answer, why ask again?
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Russian View Post
    You asked on another thread and got an answer, why ask again?
    Because I was looking for a more detailed answer. That's what these forums are for.

Thanks

i dont think dreamboard is capable of changing fonts, idk for sure, correct me if im wrong

Quote Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post

-carputer.png
    i may also be able to help with that too, shoot me a message
    Last edited by iGamers; 07-04-2012 at 11:00 PM.

Thanks

Has development stopped? Auto rotate & drag-n-drop folder management are still absent

Sadly, I believe most of the development has been stopped.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terrarist View Post
    Has development stopped? Auto rotate & drag-n-drop folder management are still absent
    It stopped a LONG time ago
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

Page 282 of 291 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272280281282283284 ... LastLast