Page 281 of 291 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271279280281282283 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,620 of 5804

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] DreamBoard

change the variables from some inteface in main theme then

My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    change the variables from some inteface in main theme then
    Doesn't work, tried it before
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    Hi I need to know if it's possible to make a background changer for a lockscreen on iPad ???
    Pretty sure you can have an imageview and just change the background from within the main theme.
    Just make sure the lockscreen isnt reading or changing any vars.

Or have buttons that change alphas and just have 4-5 backgrounds in separate imageviews and make the buttons change the alphas.

The BB Playbook 2.0 them above looks nice and very tempting, but my experience with the BB Dreamboard theme is it is somewhat laggy, need to step up to a 4S.

I noticed Dreamboard says there is a update available in Cydia, although will not update. I uninstalled also, and still nothing. But what is funny is that it is telling me the same thing for iFile so Im wondering if it's just a repository issue or maybe it is something more than that.

Thank for yourhelp wynd.

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kooris View Post
    Pretty sure you can have an imageview and just change the background from within the main theme.
    Just make sure the lockscreen isnt reading or changing any vars.

Or have buttons that change alphas and just have 4-5 backgrounds in separate imageviews and make the buttons change the alphas.

Thx i will try that I have made the changer but the lockscreen doesn't seem to read the variable so I will try to change the alpha maybe this will work . I'll let you know . Thx

Thanks

Thx i will try that I have made the changer but the lockscreen doesn't seem to read the variable so I will try to change the alpha maybe this will work . I'll let you know . Thx
    I told you the variables don't wok on lockscreen...
    Windows Vista

I mean that an action within the theme reads the variable (for example the main scrollview or a button commonly pressed) and changes it, so by the time the lockscreen is opened it has already changed.

iPhone? More like MyPhone leetut's Avatar
    Thanks

Preparing theme..........
    But nothing happens
    Until I force close phone?
    Tried going thru the thread looking for answers but there's too many
    "wow thanks man your great" posts ruining the thread
    Makes it very difficult to get any answers

Hi.
    I'm wondering whether we can have shortcuts to settings menus in DreamBoard. A bit like HomescreenSettings allows it outside DreamBoard...
    Quote Originally Posted by leetut View Post
    Preparing theme..........
    But nothing happens
    Until I force close phone?
    Tried going thru the thread looking for answers but there's too many
    "wow thanks man your great" posts ruining the thread

Makes it very difficult to get any answers
    Wow thanks man you're great !

Has anyone figured out a way to make webapps work with DreamBoard? Like with an advancedwebview that has a url that forces mobile safari to open?

@Alfroggy: It's really late, but you can make them work if you create dynamic advancedwebviews with html files that have the url to the setting. Just make the shortcuts insert the advancedwebviews anywhere in the theme and it will launch the shortcut.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-31-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone please take over Dreamboard? Dreamboard has way more potential than this, and seeing all the themes create, if wyd could come back and update this, it would run way smoother, use less RAM, and when the new iPhone comes out and iOS 6. I want it to be capable of using it, this is the most reason why my phone is jailbroken now

Thanks
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Can someone please take over Dreamboard? Dreamboard has way more potential than this, and seeing all the themes create, if wyd could come back and update this, it would run way smoother, use less RAM, and when the new iPhone comes out and iOS 6. I want it to be capable of using it, this is the most reason why my phone is jailbroken now
    As far as I know wynd never released the source code, and as long as we don't have it we can't change anything

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    As far as I know wynd never released the source code, and as long as we don't have it we can't change anything
    That sucks, just hoping he makes a return to it

Thanks

So do I, but I wouldn't hold my breath
    Yea, question End. To see dreamboard themes on how they are and compare them to yours. Yours is way overboard! Lol, is it because you use a dylib file? If so, then how come everyone else don't use it to make their themes even better than it is? Another question, after your completion with metroon, and OS7, are you going to do a htc theme? I really want to see you make one,

Thanks
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

Yea, question End. To see dreamboard themes on how they are and compare them to yours. Yours is way overboard! Lol, is it because you use a dylib file? If so, then how come everyone else don't use it to make their themes even better than it is? Another question, after your completion with metroon, and OS7, are you going to do a htc theme? I really want to see you make one,
    Yes, it's because of the dylib, it gives you way more control over the system. And I guess it's because it takes a while until you get the hang of Objective-C, on the other hand I don't know how much time it takes to get into DreamBoard coding.
    Well I was never that fond of Android, and I don't even know if I'll make another theme after those two are done

Thanks

Yes, it's because of the dylib, it gives you way more control over the system. And I guess it's because it takes a while until you get the hang of Objective-C, on the other hand I don't know how much time it takes to get into DreamBoard coding.
    Well I was never that fond of Android, and I don't even know if I'll make another theme after those two are done
    O, well if you don't it, doesn't matter, lol loving your themes by the way, thanks for your response

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel212 For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (05-23-2012)

Thanks

I would like to make another dreamboard thing but only after I learn Objective-C a LOT better :P
    Windows Vista

Thanks

End is on another level right now no disrespect

I hope you aren't done End..
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 05-23-2012 at 08:16 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    End is on another level right now no disrespect

I hope you aren't done End..
    I see that! Lol, his work is beyond great!

Page 281 of 291 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271279280281282283 ... LastLast