Page 275 of 291 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265273274275276277 285 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,500 of 5804

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] DreamBoard

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    its possible...
    just hasn't been done.
    Let's start with making it easier to create folders and re-arranging icons instead of the plists and "edit mode"

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    its possible...
    just hasn't been done.
    The tiger has its prey and is ready to pounce lol

Quote Originally Posted by monmak2 View Post
    Let's start with making it easier to create folders and re-arranging icons instead of the plists and "edit mode"
    That would be so incredibly difficult to rearrange apps the way that you are talking about. Folders however are incredibly easy to make and just take a scroll view with a background and an appgrid.
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    The tiger has its prey and is ready to pounce lol

That would be so incredibly difficult to rearrange apps the way that you are talking about. Folders however are incredibly easy to make and just take a scroll view with a background and an appgrid.
    The Honeypad theme for the iPad has an edit mode but it allows you to drag and drop existing items anywhere on the screen. It's pretty neat, I tried it on my iPad 2. Was hoping someone developed it for the iTouch.

Quote Originally Posted by monmak2 View Post
    The Honeypad theme for the iPad has an edit mode but it allows you to drag and drop existing items anywhere on the screen. It's pretty neat, I tried it on my iPad 2. Was hoping someone developed it for the iTouch.
    Check out my iWunder theme in my sig...it's like the same thing for the iPhone/iPod
    My Themes
    Click em!

-----------------------------------iWunder-----------------iXMB--------------iDash-----------------iCS---------------------------------------

Set Permissions For DreamBoard With Ease

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6226155

Quote Originally Posted by Nickio1230 View Post
    Check out my iWunder theme in my sig...it's like the same thing for the iPhone/iPod
    That looks cool man! Only thing is that the icons seem too big... or maybe that's just me?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Bump
    Last edited by 2k1; 09-10-2011 at 11:47 PM.

Hmm.. How do I add more pages to WyndWarriors Endroid theme (the one that comes pre-installed with Dreamboard which only has three pages)? I added more pages using ContentHeight and ContentOffsetX and added the programs I wanted. I can see the icons when I swipe but can't actually get to that screen, it just bounces back to the third page. Who can answer this noobs question? STAND!

Just released iXMB for the iPad
    Check it out!
    My Themes
    Click em!

-----------------------------------iWunder-----------------iXMB--------------iDash-----------------iCS---------------------------------------

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm using this Zune theme but my message app doesn't start ( in the plist i found !? bitesms?!? just want the normal sms app to start
    Can anyone help me?

grtz

My 3GS will not work after i installed dreamboard. it keeps respringing and freezing. any info to alleviate this would be great.

If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dademira View Post
    I'm using this Zune theme but my message app doesn't start ( in the plist i found !? bitesms?!? just want the normal sms app to start
    Can anyone help me?

grtz
    If you are using the latest Zune version there is an option in the setting section of the theme to choose between bitesms and standard SMS app.
    Also asking in Zune thread might get better/quicker results.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tical00111 View Post
    My 3GS will not work after i installed dreamboard. it keeps respringing and freezing. any info to alleviate this would be great.
    You must be having conflicts with other mobile substrate addons. When you can, uninstall all unnecessary tweaks.
    My Themes

thanks I'll try that. unfortunately I had to restore my phone. need it for work. I'll re-jailbreak it and see if it works. this theme is the best I've ever seen, really hope it works. thanks again

anybody know how to get a theme in edit mode if dreamboard just automatically loads the theme? there is no 'edit' option in the theme when selected

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ahl829 View Post
    anybody know how to get a theme in edit mode if dreamboard just automatically loads the theme? there is no 'edit' option in the theme when selected
    Hold the theme's icon
    My Themes

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

im passing by to let you know about this .

http://modmyi.com/forums/ipad-new-sk...d-8-metro.html
    Last edited by fallenzx; 09-20-2011 at 08:20 PM.

I have a random DreamBoard question, which I'm sure I already know the answer to just want to make sure i didn't miss anything. Is it possible to delete apps through DreamBoard yet, or do i have to go back to the normal springboard theme to delete apps. Thanks in advance

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magparr View Post
    I have a random DreamBoard question, which I'm sure I already know the answer to just want to make sure i didn't miss anything. Is it possible to delete apps through DreamBoard yet, or do i have to go back to the normal springboard theme to delete apps. Thanks in advance
    You have to return to the default theme
    My Themes

I have a question about Dreamboard. I'm running 4.3.3. on my iphone 4. It was working fine for a couple of weeks and then my phone had a hard "lockup." I couldn't get it to reboot, so I did a "restore" in itunes, then a fresh "jail break." Now, everything is working fine, but Dreamboard doesn't work. I've uninstalled it and then re-installed it and it does the same thing every time. Cydia says its loading, and it goes through the whole download & configure setup, but after the phone resprings there's NO Dreambaord Icon??? I was running Cityscape HD when all the trouble started.

WTF????

Page 275 of 291 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265273274275276277 285 ... LastLast