Page 236 of 291 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226234235236237238 246 286 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,720 of 5804

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] DreamBoard

iPhone? More like MyPhone metalliccornflakes's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lopeard View Post
    Just remove the lockscreen code from the plist.
    Important:
    Switch to another theme and then delete the current plist to see the changes take effect.
    I don't know why, but dreamboard makes it kindo' tricky to change a plist when a current plist is used

EDIT:

I'm getting quite some SAFEMODE with the new DreamBoard

I only have DreamBoard installed.. no other JB Apps (well.. iFile and Display Recorder)

This happens a lot on the DEFAULT theme, so it doesn't have to do with my theme....

Anybody having the same problem??
    I've been running the latest dreamboard on ios 5 and the only times I have been kicked into safe mode is when I accidentally try to enter multitasking and activator safe modes me haha

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

No problems with the cydia/dreamboard thing here. only 2 safe modes in the last couple of days but usually only after intense usage, IE transfers back and forth from disk aid. I have another issue that has just recently popped up since upgrading to 1.1.3. When I reboot the little spinner animation is covered up by 4 white bars over top of it. nothing else is affected its just a worry for concerns down the road possibly

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lopeard's Avatar
    /Dreamboard/Snow Lopeard/SnowLopeard.plist
    Thanks

I have the 4 bars all the time...
    I thought SBSettings sets it
    Lopeard the best OS X Snow Leopard theme for your iPhone
    Click here for more info

here's a code sample that should perform the action you are looking for

HTML Code:
    <!-- this is the 1st button -->
    <dict>
        <key>Alpha</key>
        <real>1.0</real>
        <key>Actions</key>
        <array>
            <!-- this will set the 1st button to invisible -->
            <string>views.buttonTop.alpha = 0.0</string>
            <!-- this will set the 2nd button to visible -->
            <string>views.buttonBottom.alpha = 1.0</string>
            <!-- this will fade the 1st button to visible in 2 second
            you can press the  1st button again if alpha is 1.0 
            this means we have 2 seconds to press the 2nd button -->
            <string>views.buttonTop.alpha = 1.0 animated:2.0</string>
        </array>
        <key>FrameHeight</key>
        <integer>60</integer>
        <key>FrameWidth</key>
        <integer>60</integer>
        <key>FrameX</key>
        <integer>0</integer>
        <key>FrameY</key>
        <integer>0</integer>
        <key>Image</key>
        <string>$ROOT/Images/buttonTop.png</string>
        <key>ViewType</key>
        <string>Button</string>
        <key>id</key>
        <string>buttonTop</string>
    </dict>

<!-- this is the 2nd button -->
    <dict>
        <key>Alpha</key>
        <real>0.0</real>
        <key>Actions</key>
        <array>
            <string>1st action for the 2nd button</string>
            <string>2nd action for the 2nd button</string>
            <string>...etc</string>
        </array>
        <key>FrameHeight</key>
        <integer>60</integer>
        <key>FrameWidth</key>
        <integer>60</integer>
        <key>FrameX</key>
        <integer>0</integer>
        <key>FrameY</key>
        <integer>0</integer>
        <key>Image</key>
        <string>$ROOT/Images/buttonBottom.png</string>
        <key>ViewType</key>
        <string>Button</string>
        <key>id</key>
        <string>buttonBottom</string>
    </dict>
    you cannot have a button that performs an action after X seconds..

...sadly.....
    thank you for your help

But is it possible just to have 1 button that take 2s pressing to take an action (just one action) with the code you gave it as example

thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone metalliccornflakes's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey guys, I have been working on my theme and came across a memory leak. I have an app grid inside of a dynamic view and every single time I press the folder to bring up the dynamic folder view it takes 3 mb memory. I made sure that my view is being removed each time I press the button but every single time I open and close the folder my ram goes down by 3 mb and never goes back up when I remove the dynamic view. I was wondering if anyone else has this issue when using an app grid from inside a dynamic view or if I did something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    No problems with the cydia/dreamboard thing here. only 2 safe modes in the last couple of days but usually only after intense usage, IE transfers back and forth from disk aid. I have another issue that has just recently popped up since upgrading to 1.1.3. When I reboot the little spinner animation is covered up by 4 white bars over top of it. nothing else is affected its just a worry for concerns down the road possibly
    Idk why but over a certain amount of resprings mine does that.

Ive had it every on evey firmware i upgraded to 4.1,3.2,4.2.1,4.3,4.3.1,4.3.2,4.3.3

And now i have an apple logo behind everything, its really wierd.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lopeard's Avatar
    /Dreamboard/Snow Lopeard/SnowLopeard.plist
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guimenez View Post
    thank you for your help

But is it possible just to have 1 button that take 2s pressing to take an action (just one action) with the code you gave it as example

thanks
    Sorry.....it's not possible
    Lopeard the best OS X Snow Leopard theme for your iPhone
    Click here for more info

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lopeard For This Useful Post:

guimenez (06-17-2011)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TK4|2|1 View Post
    @TheTattooKid

I'll have you busted phone. ;-) I'll swap it you for my signature I know you love.
    You'd definetely have a deal my friend. But i know they're gonna keep the phone and give me a new one. This will be my third one. Two new phones i had already. I really would send it out to ya. Cause i could careless about it. I just know they're gonna keep it.

Hey tattookid.... If you post off-topic... And nobody complains....
    ...could you be so nice and not use these "hey hey look at me" colors.
    It's not nice to hijack a thread.... But thanks to your colors I really don't feel like reading the thread.
    It's very irritating...
    No offence... Just a little hint...
    Thx

Just get rid of the color and font weight and write like everybody else...
    It is cool that nobody complained (except you) and they chose to help me out cause maybe itz no big deal to them. They're just helping someone out that needs a hand. Which i appreciate. I would do the same for someone else.

That being said, i'll write the way i want. I'll use whatever font weight i choose and whatever color i choose. Cause i can do that.

Here's a hint...

If you don't feel like reading the thread then that's on you. You could've just as easily bypassed my comments when the colors/font caught your attention. That shouldn't have been so hard. But you chose to make a comment. And because of that i have to reply, which takes the thread further off topic. It may have been wiser for you not to say anything at all. Think about that.

...No offense
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 06-17-2011 at 08:05 AM.

haha, looks like wynd isn't the only one with a dreamstore

the damn sweeds, i wonder if wynd can keep the name

-picture-3.png

Quote Originally Posted by TheTattooKid View Post
    You could've just as easily bypassed my comments when the colors/font caught your attention. That shouldn't have been so hard.
    Hey, Everyone! Just ignore him and by pass his messages!! Then we will not have to deal with him at all!! Great idea TheTattooKid!!

And Don't forget to add him to your ignore list, then you won't see his comments at
    all ;-)

...No Offense
    Last edited by Moose0704; 06-17-2011 at 08:51 AM.

formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey so can anybody answer if I try to put a Back...Forward buttons for the Endroid theme, if it would be per widget? Or will it work just implementing it directly into the plist?

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    haha, looks like wynd isn't the only one with a dreamstore

the damn sweeds, i wonder if wynd can keep the name

-picture-3.png
    Haha, gotta love us Swedes!
    But I support Wynd with his name!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cristianol3's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metalliccornflakes View Post
    Hey guys, I have been working on my theme and came across a memory leak. I have an app grid inside of a dynamic view and every single time I press the folder to bring up the dynamic folder view it takes 3 mb memory. I made sure that my view is being removed each time I press the button but every single time I open and close the folder my ram goes down by 3 mb and never goes back up when I remove the dynamic view. I was wondering if anyone else has this issue when using an app grid from inside a dynamic view or if I did something wrong.
    Yup, I had the same exact experience. (Well not exactly). I put three big scrollviews as dynamic views so they were "brought in" together with a button and "taken out" again by the same button. The scroll views took like 25 mb alone. So dynamic views seemed like the way to go. When the them loads, you have the extra memory as the views aren't in your theme yet. But then when you bring it in, it adds memory on top of itself everytime you "bring in" the view again. Its as if it's not actually removing the view, just toggling it, and adding the view multiple times in the plist. That might not be exactly what it's doing, but it's a similar effect. I think Wynd noticed it too, because he removed the "unload pages" option from dreamboard. Because that had to do with dynamic views and had the same problem.

I find it funny how we're all here making efforts to make our phones all cool and colorful, yet when someone uses a font color other than black there's an uproar haha.

Take it Easyyyy folks it's just a font - and TattooKid's questions are a pimple on an elephant's ace. Just take a deep breath and read on : )

W@GGuM

16. The Following User Says Thank You to WaGGuM For This Useful Post:

TheTattooKid (06-17-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by VaioOSX View Post
    Hey so can anybody answer if I try to put a Back...Forward buttons for the Endroid theme, if it would be per widget? Or will it work just implementing it directly into the plist?
    best bet, insert into the widget itself.
    ...im working on it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    best bet, insert into the widget itself.
    ...im working on it
    Yah thats what I was thinking....should just need Back and Forward.....and maybe the widget toggles to switch like in edit mode...just ideas floating around...I'm still trying to wake up haha

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    Hey, Everyone! Just ignore him and by pass his messages!! Then we will not have to deal with him at all!! Great idea TheTattooKid!!

And Don't forget to add him to your ignore list, then you won't see his comments at
    all ;-)

...No Offense
    I was wondering how long it would take for another clown that wants to be somebody to jump into the fray. Didn't take long at all.

and i knew it would be you.

You could've just as easily ignored my comments but you'd rather fan the flames of war. With your hypocritical, i'm more mature than you are guise. I'm on to you. You figure, let me make comments full of double talk disguised as the truth, and under the veil of what's just and morally true you'll gain favor with those on this forum.
    But i don't double talk. I say what i mean and mean what i say.
    Take your own advice....
    Add me to the ignore list, which you should have done a long time ago.
    And here's another idea...Don't respond to this post. Because if you do then
    1. you are the hypocrite i say you are by not taking your own advice
    2. you prove me right. because in doing so, you give validity to what i've just written.

Think about it clown.

I'm not the one. Check my sig.

Thanks

C'mon guys, lets try to stay on topic, anything that needs to be said could be said in a DM, too much drama in too many threads...I'm not pointing the finger at anybody, just saying.

Anyways....ok so I was thinking again...maybe it would be better to incorporate the buttons into the plist...have them built into bottom of the widget frame. Hm no clue how to do it. lol

Seriously guys? You know all that happens after one comment like this, is the other immediately thinks
    1."This is the dumbest post ever, let me think of a wise *** comment to say back to make things worse"
    or
    2."this post just kicked my ***, let me pretend i believe option 1 is true (^^) then make things worse again"

really guys?
    just leave it alone, go ahead, use what ever font u like
    however, no need to violate rules, and if u havent yet, it'll be their soon

Quote Originally Posted by VaioOSX View Post
    Anyways....ok so I was thinking again...maybe it would be better to incorporate the buttons into the plist...have them built into bottom of the widget frame. Hm no clue how to do it. lol
    hmmm sounds rather difficult.
    making one widget interact with another through the plist?

Like I said there is no need for any of this, just add the "person" that is bothering you to your ignore list and you will never have to see their post again, too simple!

-ignore.png
    Last edited by Moose0704; 06-17-2011 at 09:52 AM.

Page 236 of 291 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226234235236237238 246 286 ... LastLast