Page 201 of 291 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191199200201202203 211 251 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,020 of 5805

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] DreamBoard

Nice update Wynd. Lovin the new endroid.

Now only if the coders can add a button to toggle wallpapers to the menu when the plus button is pressed. That would be nice. =)

Thanks

@ ecksel02 DUDE! Ive been trying to port someones code for the wallpaper toggle using the plus button and i cant figure it out. Ive spent xx hours on this... I feel like an idiot cuz it seems so easy. When i thought i had it right. it only showed the dreamboard dock icon, the all apps icon and the first wallpaper of 5 i had to switch from. It wont show anything else on the screen except that... it seems the wallpaper is covering over everything else or the wallpaper toggle is conflicting with every thing else. If someone could help me, or do it for me, that would be great. I can provide what i have so far if anyone is interested

Quote Originally Posted by indyracer05 View Post
    @ ecksel02 DUDE! Ive been trying to port someones code for the wallpaper toggle using the plus button and i cant figure it out. Ive spent xx hours on this... I feel like an idiot cuz it seems so easy. When i thought i had it right. it only showed the dreamboard dock icon, the all apps icon and the first wallpaper of 5 i had to switch from. It wont show anything else on the screen except that... it seems the wallpaper is covering over everything else or the wallpaper toggle is conflicting with every thing else. If someone could help me, or do it for me, that would be great. I can provide what i have so far if anyone is interested
    Good luck with it. I think it would look good in the new menu Wynd implemented into the plus button.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cristianol3's Avatar
    Thanks

il do it for you if you want weren't you my beta tester for idroid a while back?

il do it if you want. just send me the original endroid that you are trying to add the wallpaper toggle to. and include the wallpapers you want. I'l try to send it back modded ASAP
    Last edited by Cristianol3; 05-14-2011 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Wallpaper Toggle Plists.zip

Heres the link, thanks(:

oh yea, Im sorry i havent reported back to you about that, Ive been so caught up in figuring all this out myself that i forgot about that my apologies. Do you still need me to post back the icons to be put in the little sidebar folder? have you had any progress with your theme lately? I still really like it(: im just trying to combine the best ideas of every endroid theme for myself so i can have the ultimate theme
    Last edited by indyracer05; 05-14-2011 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey guys, unlike that one moron who didn't purchase this great theme, I did. I however have the same problem as him with the badges so if it could be possible could someone PM me or something about how to fix this or what not? I hope someone can help me.

Any way to get NZXX0003 as my weather location code???

Advance theme Microsoft Web OS Preview
    will be available in a few days!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fUu7s0noF4]YouTube - [Dreamboard] MicrosoftWeb OS[/ame]

Thread here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0011.png   -img_0012.png  
    Last edited by kuanyu; 05-15-2011 at 08:36 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

nealh (05-16-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The HTC that came with Dreamboard, all the temperature is in FAHRENHEIT, does anyone know how to make it CELSIUS...because I live in Canada, we don't use FAHRENHEIT...

Please help, I'm kinda new here, don't mind me if I miss something here...

Thanks

Wow. I don't think anyone realize how revolutionary that update is. Unload page on scroll?! Wow now we can build widget heavy themes light on ram!!!

Ahh I'm so happy right now.

Not to mention NO MORE LAG IN APP LAUNCHER AT ALL after the update!! Finally!

Dude just amazing. Wynd do you wanna bang my girl? She's sexy. I'll hook it up

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ecksel02 View Post
    Nice update Wynd. Lovin the new endroid.

Now only if the coders can add a button to toggle wallpapers to the menu when the plus button is pressed. That would be nice. =)
    Bro, I did that the first few days, but only for the BG Wallpapers, and it wouldn't do much because if you used a different WP in the settings menu, it'd look all junked up.
    Whitoken for DreamBoard 1.1 in DreamStore

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Is the DB site down?
    I get a 404 Error when I open up the DreamStore app or go to any URL besides DreamBoard.us, anyone know whats up?
    Whitoken for DreamBoard 1.1 in DreamStore

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cristianol3's Avatar
    Thanks

Wallpaper Toggle Plists.zip

Heres the link, thanks(:

oh yea, Im sorry i havent reported back to you about that, Ive been so caught up in figuring all this out myself that i forgot about that my apologies. Do you still need me to post back the icons to be put in the little sidebar folder? have you had any progress with your theme lately? I still really like it(: im just trying to combine the best ideas of every endroid theme for myself so i can have the ultimate theme
    its alright no worries. i took people's advice and started my own theme. check it out here < http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-infinity.html > comment if you want

oh and im not going to copy and paste from the other theme. I'l find it easier to just add the code from scratch. its not much at all actually. il post back again with it in a bit

SOOOO, I just went and took a peek at the new Endroid code

My excitement has just turned to embarassment, because im SO lost. lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    SOOOO, I just went and took a peek at the new Endroid code

My excitement has just turned to embarassment, because im SO lost. lol
    I haven't read any of it yet, which part don't you understand?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lopeard's Avatar
    /Dreamboard/Snow Lopeard/SnowLopeard.plist
    Thanks

maybe I can help too... I think it's pretty easy to read

Anybody help before I lose the remainder of my hair?

Instead of pressing a button and getting a list of all apps on a grid, I want the page to scroll 320 and display all apps on the new page.

Page 201 of 291 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191199200201202203 211 251 ... LastLast