+ Reply
Page 186 of 290 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176184185186187188 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 5800

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] DreamBoard

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Jesse and Wynd run it together. Jesse actually owns the domain dreamboard.us. Don't quote me on that, but I'm almost positive.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,624 Times in 1,027 Posts

Jesse and Wynd run it together. Jesse actually owns the domain dreamboard.us.

Don't quote me on that, but I'm almost positive.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,217 Times in 588 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post

yeah, im aware.
    just, i'd assume wynd takes care of the themes which go on. rather then Jesse.
    i believe Jesse just own the domain, and does what ever he wants on it. other than that, im assuming is wynds work
    lol quoted

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JesseDegenerate View Post
    I develop on multiple iOS devices, a 3GS a 4 and the iPad. There's nothing wrong with dreamboard, i would start by disabling bunches of mobile substrate addons, and if you want it bad enough, restore and rejailbreak.

Think about the amount if people using db themes and developing for dreamboard, then look at the amount of people who can't get it to work; why would you think it's db?
    the thing is that I've deleted allot of programs hoping to finish the issue. when I had my 3GS, I had wynds Lopeard landscape theme and that theme also caused my phone to crash hundreds of times. until one day, it completely shut off and never turned back on. even the apple people were baffled... I could be mistaken though

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    yeah, im aware.
    just, i'd assume wynd takes care of the themes which go on. rather then Jesse.
    i believe Jesse just own the domain, and does what ever he wants on it. other than that, im assuming is wynds work
    lol quoted
    Thx for all the responses guys. I guess i'll just wait for Wynd...
    Last edited by TheWarlu; 05-02-2011 at 03:41 PM.
    Don't be afraid of the plist... and never giveup...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Okay so i have tried every possible way to get my iphone 4 to co-operate with dreamboard but i guess i am having problems that just wont go away. So i request to wynd if i can get my money back or something? I used amazon to pay.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,288 Times in 361 Posts

Been busy lately, will take care of theme submissions soon. Also preparing an updated build of dreamboard (keyboard, multiple conditionals, variables, functions)

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wyndwarrior For This Useful Post:

1badhd (05-02-2011), alexxx139 (05-04-2011), carolinamic (05-02-2011), ChrisOSX (05-03-2011), edel_hert (05-06-2011), falcon212 (05-02-2011), JesseDegenerate (05-02-2011), rjrankin83 (05-02-2011), Sotigris (05-03-2011), sp00nfedem1 (05-02-2011), TheWarlu (05-02-2011), vas278 (05-02-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wyndwarrior View Post
    Been busy lately, will take care of theme submissions soon. Also preparing an updated build of dreamboard (keyboard, multiple conditionals, variables, functions)
    Awesome, shall be waiting for those before doing anything else

Quote Originally Posted by rkarki2424 View Post
    Okay so i have tried every possible way to get my iphone 4 to co-operate with dreamboard but i guess i am having problems that just wont go away. So i request to wynd if i can get my money back or something? I used amazon to pay.
    If you can, I would suggest you restore and get DreamBoard before anything else. If it still crashes with just that then you're really out of luck.
    Last edited by scarflaire; 05-02-2011 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ° ° ° °

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post
    If you can, I would suggest you restore and get DreamBoard before anything else. If it still crashes with just that then you're really out of luck.
    Yup i just did that half an hour ago. Restored to 4.3.2 and jailbroke it and then download dreamboard first. but no luck

Thanks
    Thanked 3,288 Times in 361 Posts

Unfortunately I'm not in charge of Cydia store sales. You would have to contact [email protected]

(the Cydia store API pretty much only allows me to check if a certain user has purchased my app. Hopefully saurik can implement refunds in the future though)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wyndwarrior View Post
    Oh, okay then will contact him to get more info. Thanks for this great app but it was unfortunate that it didn't work on my iphone. Good luck in the future. Thanks

Thanks

Yup i just did that half an hour ago. Restored to 4.3.2 and jailbroke it and then download dreamboard first. but no luck
    Maybe someone on the same FW as you can speak up if it works on their device. I know someone who just switched to 4.3.2 and was using DB before the update, I'll get back to you when I hear from him.
    ° ° ° °

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Maybe someone on the same FW as you can speak up if it works on their device. I know someone who just switched to 4.3.2 and was using DB before the update, I'll get back to you when I hear from him.

Oh okay, thanks a bunch. I really appreciate it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,217 Times in 588 Posts

try a downgrade??

Thanks

My friend got back to me. He's running DB on 4.3.2 FW, comfirmed working on iPhone 4 AT&T.
    ° ° ° °

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    My friend got back to me. He's running DB on 4.3.2 FW, comfirmed working on iPhone 4 AT&T.
    HOW!!!??? Mine keeps crashing. i have nothing but sbsettings and DB installed.

p.s. when i install the old dreamboard 1.1(not beta) my phone gives me 200+ mb and it runs fine without any crashes. What do i do?!?!?!!

Thanks

HOW!!!??? Mine keeps crashing. i have nothing but sbsettings and DB installed.

p.s. when i install the old dreamboard 1.1(not beta) my phone gives me 200+ mb and it runs fine without any crashes. What do i do?!?!?!!
    Yup, he's running the current beta version of DB (04.28). If you don't mind the wait, you should just use 1.1 for the time being until wynd releases a STABLE version of what he's working on. From your post it sounds like you only crash with the beta version.
    ° ° ° °

iPhone? More like MyPhone envious86's Avatar
    Thanks

I have boxor hd dreamboard theme and it's awesome but I want to add an extra page and the xbox live widget from perpage+. does anybody know how to get the extra widget added? I asked the theme developer how and he says you can do it if you know how. Is there a quick tutorial anywhere on how to do this? Google is not my friend today

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post

while i did setup dreamboard.us for him (it runs off a server i had for a existing website, that can apparently handle the bandwidth)

the dreamstore, dreamboard and the like are all his. If he wanted to move to a bigger host or something that can offer him some advanced options I'll happily give him the domain

imo it was the least i can do, i used at least 3-4 of his tweaks before becoming a DreamBoard head.

But just to be clear, i don't run anything, just a fan who was happy to help out and test.
    My iPhone 4 Mod Flickr Stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54754025@N07/

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I just did a complete restore on my iPhone 4, now running 4.3.2 running the dreamboard beta with no problems

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stephenvz View Post
    I just did a complete restore on my iPhone 4, now running 4.3.2 running the dreamboard beta with no problems
    how much memory and what jailbreak did you use? Just wondering.
    My iPhone 4 Mod Flickr Stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54754025@N07/

LinkBacks (?)