Page 151 of 291 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141149150151152153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 5804

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] DreamBoard

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vas278 For This Useful Post:

carlito9505 (04-18-2011)

How do I find the dreamstore?

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    Who rated BB 183 times????
    Lol apparently someone who greatly dispised of blackberry themes

Just wondering... wyndwarrior do you purposely read every post and respond at the perfect timing when there's an actual issue instead of just a question or suggestion and purposely answer with as short and sweet of an answer as possible?

Hey wyndwarrior there are many people here and a thread of 50 peoples affirmative responses (out of 51) about making a separate section here for DreamBoard themes. I'm sure this is something also in your interest so perhaps you could put in a word to a supermod or Kyle to speed up the process?

Personally though I think there should be an entire section of MMi dedicated to wyndwarrior with all of your amazing tweaks as stickes and subsections for DB themes with yours as stickies. Seriously all of perpagehtml+, backboard, and DreamBoard are completly separate and amazing from just themes that are here. And you have so many other awesome theme related tweaks from no statusbar to no folder backgroud, no page scrolling, your original LAW animated HTML5 weather and a million other things that were previously impossible task. DreamBoard however is the ultimate tweak of them all in itself being a platform for developers to have the abilitity to easily munipulate the springboard as they please without mobile substrates.
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 04-18-2011 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I could not agree more SnowLeo. I usually lurk but Wynd is a pioneer here. I use all of his tweaks. I'm even trying to convert all my backboard themes to db just for the ease of installation.

Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    so is badges capability coming to dreamboard??

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    x2... im interested in this as well

can someone help me on how to put a theme on dreamstore. i am not sure what the purchase link is. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME PLEASE/?????????

Hell, I don't even know how to access the dreamstore!

im just not gonna bother posting the link anymore.

hey wynd.. for themeing please consider adding something along the lines of

StatusBarHidden
    True or False

for themes that dont need a status bar like my ubuntu one

Thanks

I have a problem safari doesnt open up for me in any of my themes. what could be the cause of this?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

From iPhone dreamstore.us comes up but am not able to do anything.

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    im just not gonna bother posting the link anymore.

hey wynd.. for themeing please consider adding something along the lines of

StatusBarHidden
    True or False

for themes that dont need a status bar like my ubuntu one
    This has been bugging me all day and I need to ask, what if someone using your theme needs to access the status bar?

Default I Need Help
    Well guys i DL dreamboard and started to use it. I Downloaded a theme and it was blank when i tryed to use it so it left my whole screen black. So i had to go to sbsettings then to mobile substrate addons and i unselected dreamboard and then uninstalled it on accident. Now that i try to reinstall it, it goes and it says DL complete then when i respring it shows no icon but i go to sbsettings and see the icon on my dock and when i click it, it opens up quick and you see a black screen but then it closes up quick...

I have no idea what to do
    I tryed deleting it through SSH and then reinstalling but it still doesnt work.

Any Ideas???
    Please and Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post
    This has been bugging me all day and I need to ask, what if someone using your theme needs to access the status bar?
    u can open up a app, and if its for sbsettings set up a different activator method

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

scarflaire (04-19-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by dark123153 View Post
    Well guys i DL dreamboard and started to use it. I Downloaded a theme and it was blank when i tryed to use it so it left my whole screen black. So i had to go to sbsettings then to mobile substrate addons and i unselected dreamboard and then uninstalled it on accident. Now that i try to reinstall it, it goes and it says DL complete then when i respring it shows no icon but i go to sbsettings and see the icon on my dock and when i click it, it opens up quick and you see a black screen but then it closes up quick...

I have no idea what to do
    I tryed deleting it through SSH and then reinstalling but it still doesnt work.

Any Ideas???
    Please and Thanks
    SB Settings does tell you to never uninstall a deactivated plugin.

Your loss. Try restore (with NO) backup.

Hi Guys

Is anyone able to try to add Dreamboard to their sbsettings dock and advise if can start up.

I want to use this but it is not working for.

I would be grateful if anyone could try this and let me know.

Many thanks
    Pii

Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    Who rated BB 183 times????
    Lol.. I saw that too!! I laughed my *** off..

Quote Originally Posted by Pii View Post
    Hi Guys

Is anyone able to try to add Dreamboard to their sbsettings dock and advise if can start up.

I want to use this but it is not working for.

I would be grateful if anyone could try this and let me know.

Many thanks
    Pii
    I tried this back in march ... No luck
    I even tried using activator, switchermod, switcherplus and a few others with no luck

Thanks

hey quick question..

I'm using Dreamboard iNavHD 1.5. Everything runs smoothly. Opening and closeing and even using task switcher to kill apps works all the time.

I have 1 app that gives me troubles EVERYNIGHT. It is iHome+Sleep (i think). It is my app that I use for an alarm clock. I like it because it fades my ipod music in when first starting the alarm. Well it works fine opening and closing. But if I try and kill the app in the switcher or processes then the phone will freeze for about 10sec then it will reboot.

After that it works fine all day. Does anyone have any clue why this 1 app would do this or how to fix? This app worked fine in all my other themes in winterboard.

Has anyone tried dreamboard 1.1 on ios4.3.2? Does it work?

Page 151 of 291 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141149150151152153 161 201 251 ... LastLast