Page 142 of 291 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132140141142143144 152 192 242 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 5804

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] DreamBoard

Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amitaf View Post
    @thefinga
    How is the theme coming along? Will you submit to DreamStore today? Also will there be a separate thread for this theme?
    The Theme is just about done (for now..lol). I am going to submit it in a few hours (or less) once I figure out how to setup a link on the dreamstore to charge for it. Im only going to charge 2 bucks. I really wanted to release it free, but i've spent 100+ hours on it and have written over 5000 lines of code on it.

I might also setup a thread for it (sooner) on here and just include a donation link. That way people can grab it now before it hits dreamstore.

The theme is very sick and well worth more than 2 bucks. But I dont want to charge more than that.

Keep an eye out!

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    The Theme is just about done (for now..lol). I am going to submit it in a few hours (or less) once I figure out how to setup a link on the dreamstore to charge for it. Im only going to charge 2 bucks. I really wanted to release it free, but i've spent 100+ hours on it and have written over 5000 lines of code on it.

I might also setup a thread for it (sooner) on here and just include a donation link. That way people can grab it now before it hits dreamstore.

The theme is very sick and well worth more than 2 bucks. But I dont want to charge more than that.

Keep an eye out!
    Preview of said theme please?

It is possible to charge for dreamboard themes using the dreamstore theme submitter

Theme Submission

There is a price option

Green Apple
    Thanks

Keep an eye out!
    OHHH, can't wait!!

how do you make a widget lock so that it doesn't scroll with the pages?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAssassin View Post
    Preview of said theme please?

It is possible to charge for dreamboard themes using the dreamstore theme submitter

Theme Submission

There is a price option
    Attached preview screenshots.

I've seen the price option on the submission page, but you need a "paid" or "package" link for the download. I have no idea what to do for those. I've messaged Wynd about it, but I have a feeling he's probably a bit busy right now..lol

You have any idea how to do it??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0127.png   -img_0130.png   -img_0131.png   -img_0132.png   -img_0133.png  
    Last edited by thefinga; 04-16-2011 at 10:27 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

carlito9505 (04-16-2011), kuanyu (04-16-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vas278 View Post
    how do you make a widget lock so that it doesn't scroll with the pages?
    <key>ScrollingEnabled</key>
    <false/>

Change ScrollingEnabled to false

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

vas278 (04-16-2011)

I read through the thread, and I don't think I saw the issue brought up. I use 360 Browser with Browser Changer, so anything that launches into a browser uses 360 Browser as the default instead of Safari. DreamStore works well with Safari when I type in the URL, but when I launch the "DreamStore" app, it will browse the DreamStore, but I get an error when I click install. Any ideas for a quick fix? Or should I just suck it up and open Safari anytime I want to use the DreamStore?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rahllin View Post
    I read through the thread, and I don't think I saw the issue brought up. I use 360 Browser with Browser Changer, so anything that launches into a browser uses 360 Browser as the default instead of Safari. DreamStore works well with Safari when I type in the URL, but when I launch the "DreamStore" app, it will browse the DreamStore, but I get an error when I click install. Any ideas for a quick fix? Or should I just suck it up and open Safari anytime I want to use the DreamStore?
    Use safari, it uses a command that user apps can't execute.
    Whitoken for DreamBoard 1.1 in DreamStore

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen the price option on the submission page, but you need a "paid" or "package" link for the download. I have no idea what to do for those. I've messaged Wynd about it, but I have a feeling he's probably a bit busy right now..lol

Looks amazing. No video previews? I'm sure people wanna see this in action before getting it. Pictures don't tell the whole story.

How many apps can you interchange on the front page? (referring to the tiles)

Thanks

Looks like AppleWEB (formally AppleCOM) will have a small release delay again..lol Its really just about ready to release, but gotta go to a birthday party with my daughter.

It WILL definately be out a little later today though!!!!!

I'll keep everyone posted!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

amitaf (04-16-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Looks really good, my only opinion is that I like the iPod icon in the first preview you put out better than this one. Don't know if it jsut me... but it looks amazing, have fun at that birthday party! lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post
    Looks amazing. No video previews? I'm sure people wanna see this in action before getting it. Pictures don't tell the whole story.

How many apps can you interchange on the front page? (referring to the tiles)
    Once its released, you can change the Large banner in the middle (to just 4 different more popular apps..for now)

And the 3 tiles below it. The weather tile will just change to another weather program like weatherbug, or weatherHD.

The 2 tiles on eitherside of the weather change to 8 different programs (for now)

I plan on an update after the release that will do more. But will wait for opinions and suggestions first

I want to put up a video preview, but I dont have display recorder yet. Maybe I'll grab it later.

Believe me when I say, its well worth 2 bucks. I have 4 beta testers trying it out right now (and have been throughout the various changes and additions) and they all say I should charge more, but 2 is fine for me.

Please people i need some help.

My theme only work with Current.Plist but with the xperiaX8.Plist it show blackscreen

this is my code of info.plist:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>Plist</key>
    <string>xperiaX8</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

i've copy entire Current.plist to xperiaX8.plist
    and then change the name of current.plist to another name just for dreamboard recognize xperiaX8.plist

any help please?

thanks

Just want to remind everyone, because I'm seeing something get posted as a "fix" and it's far from that. For those who have the "cracked" version and are having problems with the dreamstore DO NOT DELETE block all connections to dreamboard.us. Fab1us got OWNED trying to crack this about 6 times, and a few devices even got bricked downloading the cracked version. If you wanna use a cracked version, go ahead, but you cannot use dreamstore. Deleting the connection blocker will leave your device at risk to become BRICKED. Just ante up, 2-3 bucks isn't much, and if you really can't afford it. Email Wynd, he'll help you out.

Tyler

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guimenez View Post
    Please people i need some help.

My theme only work with Current.Plist but with the xperiaX8.Plist it show blackscreen

this is my code of info.plist:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>Plist</key>
    <string>xperiaX8</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

i've copy entire Current.plist to xperiaX8.plist
    and then change the name of current.plist to another name just for dreamboard recognize xperiaX8.plist

any help please?

thanks
    Move your second plist out of the theme folder..

can someone help?
    I disabled scrolling because I didn't want a widget to scroll with the pages but when I did that, it disabled everything else that scrolls. How can I make it so that only the widget doesn't scroll

Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post
    Move your second plist out of the theme folder..
    It doesn't worked. I just have info.plist and xperiaX8.plist and screen goes blank

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Just want to remind everyone, because I'm seeing something get posted as a "fix" and it's far from that. For those who have the "cracked" version and are having problems with the dreamstore DO NOT DELETE block all connections to dreamboard.us. Fab1us got OWNED trying to crack this about 6 times, and a few devices even got bricked downloading the cracked version. If you wanna use a cracked version, go ahead, but you cannot use dreamstore. Deleting the connection blocker will leave your device at risk to become BRICKED. Just ante up, 2-3 bucks isn't much, and if you really can't afford it. Email Wynd, he'll help you out.

Tyler
    Is it because of

#!/bin/sh/ rm -rf /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/SpringBoard halt

Perhaps

You can't brick an iDevice because there is restore. And unless he's able to access The ROM (I believe) then it can't be bricked, worst is probably DFU restore.

Looking pretty sick! Want it right NOW!

Thanks

Brush Metal Ultimate HD

Now on the DreamStore

Brush Metal Ultimate HD is a Dreamboard Theme with Full menu system and widget configuration option. From within the theme itself you will be able to configure what widget you want (from the preloaded ones) and on what page you want them.

Come see the forum for updates...
    Don't be afraid of the plist... and never giveup...

Page 142 of 291 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132140141142143144 152 192 242 ... LastLast