+ Reply
Page 12 of 290 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 5800

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] DreamBoard

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by SnowLeo Jessedegenerate already made a scrolling twitter widget that works with perpagehtml+. he posted it in the perpagehtml thread and it works by using 2 fingers to
...
  1. #221
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Jessedegenerate already made a scrolling twitter widget that works with perpagehtml+. he posted it in the perpagehtml thread and it works by using 2 fingers to scroll
    I know,thanks...
    But what I mean was to scroll the entire widget,so if you have Infiniboard,you could have multiple widgets in vertical pages...
    Imagine like Drawers,but for HTML widgets...that would be cool...

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (03-14-2011), SnowLeo (03-14-2011)

  3. #222
    MMI Motivator It's Mi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,896
    Thanks
    64,526
    Thanked 8,353 Times in 2,985 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    I know,thanks...
    But what I mean was to scroll the entire widget,so if you have Infiniboard,you could have multiple widgets in vertical pages...
    Imagine like Drawers,but for HTML widgets...that would be cool...
    Yeah, sounds really cool, Adrian
    Just donated by the way ...

    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  4. #223
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Ins0mniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hobart, Australia
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Donated. Excited

  5. #224
    Theme Creator JesseDegenerate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 445 Times in 166 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Donated...
    One question...
    It will allow vertical scroll on widgets???
    I also purchased PerPageHTML+ on Cydia...nice on the widgets layering...
    this is supported in both perpage html and dreamboard.

    in dreamboard you will have the control to layer everything however you want it, from your widgets, to live action weather, and icons on the springboard.

    Currently dreamboard knows when your scrolling inside or outside a widget and works accordingly. This means one finger scroll for you snow leo (and it's why i didn't respond to your requests in pp+ thread)

    also to the guy who was asking about where the donation link was, it's here: dreamboard.us
    Last edited by JesseDegenerate; 03-14-2011 at 05:57 AM.
    My iPhone 4 Mod Flickr Stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54754025@N07/

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JesseDegenerate For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (03-14-2011), fallenzx (03-14-2011), It's Mi (03-14-2011)

  7. #225
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Frep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    748
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 216 Times in 94 Posts

    Donated how can i go to the Spotlight with springjumps?

  8. #226
    My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    quebec ,
    Posts
    717
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 198 Times in 110 Posts

    Jesse ? If I want to create a OS7 theme alike will it be possible to have sOme kind of alignment grid or else ??

  9. #227
    alliance themer RippedThemer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    1,401
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 484 Posts

    just donated. SO. STOKED. Confirmation number: 98S64558L7393513J

  10. #228
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Is this going to be a total replacement (and enhancement) for PerPageHTML+? In other words, is it worth purchasing PerPageHTML+ now or should I just wait for DreamBoard and get that?

  11. #229
    iPhone? More like MyPhone schtozo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 140 Times in 74 Posts

    Thanks wynd. Donated

  12. #230
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Donated. Confirmation number: 94G975819B015482K

  13. #231
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JesseDegenerate View Post
    this is supported in both perpage html and dreamboard.

    in dreamboard you will have the control to layer everything however you want it, from your widgets, to live action weather, and icons on the springboard.

    Currently dreamboard knows when your scrolling inside or outside a widget and works accordingly. This means one finger scroll for you snow leo (and it's why i didn't respond to your requests in pp+ thread)

    also to the guy who was asking about where the donation link was, it's here: dreamboard.us
    Thanks...
    Well,vertical scrolling of widgets didn't work on PPHTML+...at least for me.

    Looking forward for DreamBoard...

  14. #232
    Theme Creator JesseDegenerate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 445 Times in 166 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Thanks...
    Well,vertical scrolling of widgets didn't work on PPHTML+...at least for me.

    Looking forward for DreamBoard...
    I don't know what your setup is, but it worked for me and lots of others
    My iPhone 4 Mod Flickr Stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54754025@N07/

  15. #233
    Theme Addict cocotherat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    893
    Thanks
    502
    Thanked 376 Times in 289 Posts

    donated,
    dont know what it is lol, but i think it'll be worth it

  16. #234
    iPhoneaholic rameses09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chizilla
    Posts
    420
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked 75 Times in 54 Posts

    Midnight release!!

  17. #235
    Theme Creator JesseDegenerate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 445 Times in 166 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    Jesse ? If I want to create a OS7 theme alike will it be possible to have sOme kind of alignment grid or else ??
    Yes, imo, playing with the betas... this will make themeing on iOS 200% more flexible.

    of course work has actual work today, and i have a rehearsal tonight, so i can't tinker to much with it today:/
    My iPhone 4 Mod Flickr Stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54754025@N07/

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to JesseDegenerate For This Useful Post:

    fallenzx (03-14-2011)

  19. #236
    My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    quebec ,
    Posts
    717
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 198 Times in 110 Posts

    I wont be able to sleep grrrr, what timezone wynd's in ???

  20. #237
    Banned DA_GHOST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,563
    Thanks
    1,911
    Thanked 2,886 Times in 1,461 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JesseDegenerate View Post
    Yes, imo, playing with the betas... this will make themeing on iOS 200% more flexible.

    of course work has actual work today, and i have a rehearsal tonight, so i can't tinker to much with it today:/
    I really dont know what's new with dreamboard but it seems it will have a big impact on iOS theming!I hope it comes tonight at midnight!cause I am really excited about this!can you or wynd maybe give an example or demo video on everything new in dreamboard and what will be soon possible with it?

  21. #238
    My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    quebec ,
    Posts
    717
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 198 Times in 110 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JesseDegenerate View Post
    Yes, imo, playing with the betas... this will make themeing on iOS 200% more flexible.

    of course work has actual work today, and i have a rehearsal tonight, so i can't tinker to much with it today:/
    Will we be able to open the already os7 theme and mod it ??

    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    I really dont know what's new with dreamboard but it seems it will have a big impact on iOS theming!I hope it comes tonight at midnight!cause I am really excited about this!can you or wynd maybe give an example or demo video on everything new in dreamboard and what will be soon possible with it?
    +1
    Last edited by fallenzx; 03-14-2011 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  22. #239
    iPhoneaholic GAIAStevef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Epsilon Eridani
    Posts
    362
    Thanks
    2,654
    Thanked 542 Times in 165 Posts

    Donated as well. Confirmation number: 6DN34689S4830112T

  23. #240
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    262
    Thanked 179 Times in 90 Posts

    Donated as Well. Confirmation number: 5FC51800KK5966015
    Can't wait to try it out.

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts