+ Reply
Page 111 of 290 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101109110111112113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 5800

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] DreamBoard

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Thank all of you for your quick responses. Sounds good with lots of potential for theming, so I will purchase , although I do not see any app icon badges
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Thank all of you for your quick responses. Sounds good with lots of potential for theming, so I will purchase , although I do not see any app icon badges or search/spotlight function. Hope this will be added soon.

Thanks

The only thing I want is the ability to change the icon to custom ones for icons in folders. If this is possible alreadly, PLEASE, let me know
    Can't wait for ? ? ? ?

epz
    Thanks

wynd i got a question since ur private mail box is full. if i buy dreamboard does that mean I can have it both for my phone and touch? Or do i have to buy it separately?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,217 Times in 588 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by birdy89 View Post
    wynd i got a question since ur private mail box is full. if i buy dreamboard does that mean I can have it both for my phone and touch? Or do i have to buy it separately?
    I'm pretty sure u only buy it once,
    just log in to the same account u bought it on :P

LGVu Pricing VOTE NOW
    Don't Forget to vote!
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 04-04-2011 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reagan5194 View Post
    The only thing I want is the ability to change the icon to custom ones for icons in folders. If this is possible alreadly, PLEASE, let me know
    you can make separate buttons that launch apps. and the button can have whatever image u specify. however the user will not be able to change it without editing the bundle identifiers in the plist

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

ReBourne (04-05-2011)

Thanks

yea but i want to make it for inside a grid, but guess not possible
    Can't wait for ? ? ? ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone therandy's Avatar
    Thanks

OK, I'm sure this was probably covered on one of the 148 pages but I'm hoping to get some help. I've searched the thread using the "Search this thread" option above and still coming up short. I have an iPhone 4...Just did a clean install of 4.3.1 and installed dreamboard. (1.0.2). My phone stays around 90Mb of free RAM with NOTHING open. If I open the phone app, it shoots down to 60ish.

Can someone tell me how you're maintaining 200+MB?!? I love dreamboard and refuse to go back to winterboard, but cant take the memory drain anymore!

MobileSubstrate Items:
    Acivator
    ClockHide
    Cyntact
    Downloader
    DreamBoard
    IntelliStatusIconsVi...
    Multiflow
    MyWi
    PhotoAlbumsPlus
    PreferenceLoader
    QuickReply
    Synchronicity
    libhide
    libstatusbar
    sandcastle
    sandcastleclient

Are any of these killing my memory that I just wasn't aware of before dreamboard? I'm willing to part with some or most for dreamboard!

Again ANY help would be appreciated.

SCREENSHOTS show memory on lock screen with nothing running, and then main screen with nothing running
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Release] DreamBoard-photo-1.png   [Release] DreamBoard-photo-2.png  
    Last edited by therandy; 04-05-2011 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Added Pictures
    Do what you can when you can, Why Wait?

Thanks

Took it upon myself to disable some of my Mobile Substrate item via sbsettings.

Turned off:
    Cyntact
    Downloader
    IntelliStatusIconsVi...
    Multiflow
    MyWi
    PhotoAlbums+
    QuickReply
    Synchronicity
    sandcastle
    sandcastleclient

Memory Still sits around 75-80 WTF???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Release] DreamBoard-photo-1-1.png   [Release] DreamBoard-photo-2-1.png   [Release] DreamBoard-photo-3.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@TheRandy, do you have a lot running in the background? I use zToggle to stop the apple multitasker.

I just got a 3gs yesterady and set it up. I have 103MB using DB and opening the phone app, so I'm not sure why yours would drop that low. If I go into sbsettings and use the free memory button it jumps to 115MB.

Thanks

@digitalreflex...that is with nothing running in the background! I cant figure it out for the life of me. Thanks for your fast response

Thanks
    Thanked 2,624 Times in 1,027 Posts

Hmm bro that's odd. Wonder if 4.3.1 has anything to do with it. Disable all mobile substrates and lmk what your getting. Except dreamboard of course

Pii
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

That's really weird. That seems ridiculously low for ip4.

I can only tell you that my 4.21, clean restore gives me about 360. Rapidly drops to around 330 after the key items like winterboard, sbsetting. When actually using a DB Theme i have issues where RAM fluctates madly between 60 - 260 dependant on theme.

I have on:
    - Activator
    - ClockHide
    - Downloader
    - Dreamboard
    - FakeOpertaor
    - icon Support (not sure what this is so left it)
    - MobileNotifier
    - MyVolume
    - Sandcastles
    - libhide
    - libstatusbar
    and a few more.

I'm new this this so can't tell you more than what I know.

I read somewhere that DB 1.1 should have memeory improvements but yours sounds like it is low from the start.

Sorry!

Hey how do you add attachements?

Pii

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Hmm bro that's odd. Wonder if 4.3.1 has anything to do with it. Disable all mobile substrates and lmk what your getting. Except dreamboard of course
    I dont think its 4.3.1 brother...the only reason I decided to update to 4.3.1 is for being curious if it would fix my memory problem. I had dreamboard on 4.2.1 had the same problem

ALSO...did what you suggested take a look at screenshots...ONLY DREAMBOARD running in Mobile Substrate
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Release] DreamBoard-photo-1.png   [Release] DreamBoard-photo-2.png   [Release] DreamBoard-photo-3.png   [Release] DreamBoard-photo-4.png   [Release] DreamBoard-photo-5.png  
    Last edited by therandy; 04-05-2011 at 09:25 AM. Reason: typo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pii View Post
    That's really weird. That seems ridiculously low for ip4.

I can only tell you that my 4.21, clean restore gives me about 360. Rapidly drops to around 330 after the key items like winterboard, sbsetting. When actually using a DB Theme i have issues where RAM fluctates madly between 60 - 260 dependant on theme.

I have on:
    - Activator
    - ClockHide
    - Downloader
    - Dreamboard
    - FakeOpertaor
    - icon Support (not sure what this is so left it)
    - MobileNotifier
    - MyVolume
    - Sandcastles
    - libhide
    - libstatusbar
    and a few more.

I'm new this this so can't tell you more than what I know.

I read somewhere that DB 1.1 should have memeory improvements but yours sounds like it is low from the start.

Sorry!

Hey how do you add attachements?

Pii
    Instead of hitting the quick reply button...go to advanced options. or something like that. Mine doesn't show it anymore because all I post in is advanced
    Last edited by therandy; 04-05-2011 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following User Says Thank You to therandy For This Useful Post:

Pii (04-05-2011)

Thanks

Only other think that comes to mind is to make sure you have DB 1.0.2 and not an earlier build, but you probably already double checked that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by digitalreflex View Post
    Only other think that comes to mind is to make sure you have DB 1.0.2 and not an earlier build, but you probably already double checked that.
    yes sir, I stated that in the original post =) but I appreciate you help though!

ALSO: When I dont have dreamboard running and disabled. I have all of my Mobile Substrate items on and a winterboard theme going. My memory is about 300MB. So that kinda clears up any thought of a hardware problem right?

Pii
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hi Thanks for the attachement info! Suprising i missed the advanced option - FAIL!

I agree if outside of DB you are on 300 then its not hardware. I have read other report 200+ on this theme after disabling substrates. Have you checked the memory on other DB themes? Are you on DB 1.0.2?

If all else fails then maybe you can only wait for DB 1.1? Sorry I can't help more. Hopefully someone will come along soon with the knowledge or a workaround soon?

Pii

Thanks

I wonder if it might be a conflict between DB 1.0.2 and the new 4.3.1 not playing nicely together... seems like Turb02 is having the same issue in this thread: link

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by therandy View Post
    I dont think its 4.3.1 brother...the only reason I decided to update to 4.3.1 is for being curious if it would fix my memory problem. I had dreamboard on 4.2.1 had the same problem

ALSO...did what you suggested take a look at screenshots...ONLY DREAMBOARD running in Mobile Substrate

Some added info: When I have dreamboard off and disabled. I have all of my Mobile Substrate items on and a winterboard theme going. My memory is about 300MB. So that kinda clears up any thought of a hardware problem right?
    I did the same thing yesterday. From 4.1-4.3.1 to see if it fixes my memory leak...it didnt. Im only running these substrates:
    Activator
    downloader
    dreamboard
    Unrestrictor3G daemon
    unrestrictor3G
    MyWi
    Ph GV extension

With no theme and no PPHTML+ running, or any apps in background, it hovers at 290 available. When I go into DB (after turning off the other substrates) itll drop to 45-113 depending on the db theme.

Im using db 1.0.2 by the way.
    If you think Im serious, thats funny.

Thanks

@Turb02...I'm sorry for your misfortune lol, but I'm glad I'm not the only one! I was feeling left out of the dreamboard party. Keep me informed if you find a fix and I'll do the same!

LinkBacks (?)