Page 102 of 291 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 5805

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] DreamBoard

  1. #2021
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBoren View Post
    You can use the launch buttons. Just make sure that is far enough down the plist that you can scroll left right and that it under all your grids. I just did it while making an HD2 theme.
    Please, can you explain me a little more.

    thanks

  2. #2022
    Quote Originally Posted by guimenez View Post
    Please, can you explain me a little more.

    thanks
    hey im home now, gonna try it out, by the way is this for the theme u wanted me to port?

  3. #2023
    I figured out the photo icon issue!! in order move the photo icon you have to put it like this, com.apple.mobileslideshow-Photos DUH!!!

  4. #2024
    Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    does anyone want this dock?
    Looks great!!! Can you make it where you have icons on the bottom instead of the phone/app/+ sign.

  5. #2025
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    hey im home now, gonna try it out, by the way is this for the theme u wanted me to port?
    Thanks PathKiller.
    Its a new theme that i'm working on
    but i need big icones with scroll function for the 4rd part.
    that why i was thinking to use launch buttons

    hope you can help me on that

  6. #2026
    Quote Originally Posted by anykine23 View Post
    Looks great!!! Can you make it where you have icons on the bottom instead of the phone/app/+ sign.
    Love that Dock, looks Awesome!!!

  7. #2027
    i think i got what u want, it literally took 2 min,
    the video upload will take longer...

  8. #2028
    wow you are a genius man

  9. #2029
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIgweZYk0Lc]YouTube - [DB] 4th page appGrid test[/ame]

    this right?

  10. #2030
    Its excelent man
    but tell me, is it possible to use launch buttons
    Because i need just 5 big icons scrolling

    look at this quote
    ----------------------------------\\------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by PathKiller29
    Well, if u use buttons, this may nor work...unless u can add buttons to an appgrid, can u add buttons in an app grid?

    You can use the launch buttons. Just make sure that is far enough down the plist that you can scroll left right and that it under all your grids. I just did it while making an HD2 theme.

  11. #2031
    Quote Originally Posted by guimenez View Post
    Its excelent man
    but tell me, is it possible to use launch buttons
    Because i need just 5 big icons scrolling

    look at this quote
    ----------------------------------\\------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by PathKiller29
    Well, if u use buttons, this may nor work...unless u can add buttons to an appgrid, can u add buttons in an app grid?

    You can use the launch buttons. Just make sure that is far enough down the plist that you can scroll left right and that it under all your grids. I just did it while making an HD2 theme.
    i'll try

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to PathKiller29 For This Useful Post:

    guimenez (03-31-2011)

  13. #2032
    iPhoneaholic sp00nfedem1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    East Haven, Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    368
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    i see your testing os7 for DB .. ANYWAY.. could someone upoad that dock a few posts up, id like it

  14. #2033
    Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 676 Times in 362 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by anykine23 View Post
    Looks great!!! Can you make it where you have icons on the bottom instead of the phone/app/+ sign.
    What do you mean? like the stock iOS dock?
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

  15. #2034
    Default My DreamBoard
    This is what im rockin at the moment!!!Its the endroid_evolved with a little of my spin on it.. changed wallpaper and moved some icons around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1005.png   -img_1006.png  

  16. #2035
    Quote Originally Posted by sp00nfedem1 View Post
    i see your testing os7 for DB .. ANYWAY.. could someone upoad that dock a few posts up, id like it


    actually, i havent done anymore stuff to it, but i kept it there, and then switched to a 3gs and didnt see a reason to delete my hard work

    Quote Originally Posted by guimenez View Post
    Its excelent man
    but tell me, is it possible to use launch buttons
    Because i need just 5 big icons scrolling

    look at this quote
    ----------------------------------\\------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by PathKiller29
    Well, if u use buttons, this may nor work...unless u can add buttons to an appgrid, can u add buttons in an app grid?

    You can use the launch buttons. Just make sure that is far enough down the plist that you can scroll left right and that it under all your grids. I just did it while making an HD2 theme.
    if u just want images, an appGrid may not be necessary, just use a scollview...
    testing now
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 03-31-2011 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. #2036
    Ok.

    but i need them to launch some apps like the launch button function

  18. #2037
    Quote Originally Posted by guimenez View Post
    Ok.

    but i need them to launch some apps like the launch button function
    i know

  19. #2038
    Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 676 Times in 362 Posts

    can anyone please pst the dreamboard and the two side dock icons please? i just accidentally deleted mine
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

  20. #2039
    Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    can anyone please pst the dreamboard and the two side dock icons please? i just accidentally deleted mine
    hold on what?
    what files?

  21. #2040
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    hey all i am very new to making dreamboard themes, if i am honest i've never made a theme. but i am editing endroid's plist. and i have Ian Nicoll's weather from cydia on the endroid working with the weather toggle.
    wondering if anyone one can give me a hand with the dock, adding more icons or menus to the dock?

    Last edited by AngryPIG; 03-31-2011 at 02:59 PM.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

Page 102 of 291 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •