+ Reply
Page 10 of 290 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] DreamBoard

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by SnowLeo He also created one of the first full snow leopard themes and the the original iSetup that allowed for automated setup which he worked with K.Nitsua
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    He also created one of the first full snow leopard themes and the the original iSetup that allowed for automated setup which he worked with K.Nitsua on multiple occasions to implement in themes like inspired OS home/pro edition.
    He also created an UNRELEASED tweak for having animations with springjumps that he showed off with the iNspired OS theme on his youtube account and it was awesome as hell but he never released it or mentioned it and wouldnt respond to my comments. Ive been begging the barrel dev for this for a while when Wynd already had it...

Whether he decided to revist that or not he truly is the tweak god and has created so many things to revoultionize theming.

Wynd by all means deserves to work with master saurik to bring theming to a whole new level. A level far superior to theming even on android.

I speak for everyone when I say we are very glad to have wyndwarrior as an active member of the iOS community and greatly look forward too seeing what he has in store for us (:

He also made this awesome LS:
    Prolock [BETA] ProLock - by Wynd
    wow that inspired os concept on his YouTube channel is amazing why has he never released it I would donate a days wages for that.... can't wait for dreamboard it's gonna be awesome as everything he seems to do!!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Thanks

what exactly will one be able to do with dreamboard? or is it still a mystery til 3/15

Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

It is backboard perpage html and winterboard in one
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stray For This Useful Post:

DeuceDillinger (03-13-2011)

Thanks

ah i see... NEAT!

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey btw wynd why we never saw the animation you have in inspired os get out in a tweak that is crazy !!! And that would mean that os7 tile opening animation can be done !!! I can't wait to see what march school break will bring !!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

looking forward to it!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone andrewb283's Avatar
    Thanks

3/15 is my birthday

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lewnsy78 View Post
    wow that inspired os concept on his YouTube channel is amazing why has he never released it I would donate a days wages for that.... can't wait for dreamboard it's gonna be awesome as everything he seems to do!!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    The actual inspired OS theme itself was the work of master theme creator K. nitsua. However, Wyndwarrior worked a great deal to make that theme from being by far the most complicated and near impossible manual theme setups to being one of the easiest iNav setups ever due to his automated setup. Im not sure if his setup was based off of K.Nitsuas automated KATS setup or if KATS was made from the combined effort or if the automated setup was a separate work of wyndwarrior entirely but nontheless it was pretty awesome and and great work from both K. nitusa and Wyndwarrior and hopefully wynd could shed some light on that. iNspired OS Home/Pro edition (the one in the video) was released in beta by K. nitsua and Zausser (awesome job on his end as well) and I was on the beta time. I sure do miss those days.

Anyways the thing I was trying to illustrate in the youtube video was the awesome animation it showed when wynd clicked on the icons which were springjumps. I want these springjump animations!

Wynd I just donated $5 Confirmation number: 8XH87467GN2806223

I cant believe its this close to being reality!!

Seriously though- 1 inportant question:
    When you say it combines winterboard do you mean you are working WITH or AGAINST saurik?? And if you are working against saurik and making it an entire separate entity as winterboard with all of the features of winterboard and perpagehtml+ and backboard are you doing everything you can to not piss off the big bearded one?

If you are working with saurik in those imfamous "winterboard updates" i heard one time by another themer here that said thats what saurik was working on- will he drop by this thread like he did for the whole cydia aquiring rock ordeal? I sure remember that... When he gave like 50 false promises like rock backups and ratings in cydia... *sigh*

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (03-14-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBeastSS2's Avatar
    Thanks

wynd just donated 5 bucks confirmation #7F624752DF330345V

I even don't know who I really am
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,957 Times in 2,333 Posts

Wynd..... How is the memory for that!?! Sounds big!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,887 Times in 1,462 Posts

@wynd warrior
    willthings like live message widgets be posssible with dreamboard?like htc widgets?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can't wait for this to happen. No wonder this is one of the best Iphones sites anywhere. Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,288 Times in 361 Posts

The actual inspired OS theme itself was the work of master theme creator K. nitsua. However, Wyndwarrior worked a great deal to make that theme from being by far the most complicated and near impossible manual theme setups to being one of the easiest iNav setups ever due to his automated setup. Im not sure if his setup was based off of K.Nitsuas automated KATS setup or if KATS was made from the combined effort or if the automated setup was a separate work of wyndwarrior entirely but nontheless it was pretty awesome and and great work from both K. nitusa and Wyndwarrior and hopefully wynd could shed some light on that. iNspired OS Home/Pro edition (the one in the video) was released in beta by K. nitsua and Zausser (awesome job on his end as well) and I was on the beta time. I sure do miss those days.

Anyways the thing I was trying to illustrate in the youtube video was the awesome animation it showed when wynd clicked on the icons which were springjumps. I want these springjump animations!

Wynd I just donated $5 Confirmation number: 8XH87467GN2806223

I cant believe its this close to being reality!!

Seriously though- 1 inportant question:
    When you say it combines winterboard do you mean you are working WITH or AGAINST saurik?? And if you are working against saurik and making it an entire separate entity as winterboard with all of the features of winterboard and perpagehtml+ and backboard are you doing everything you can to not piss off the big bearded one?

If you are working with saurik in those imfamous "winterboard updates" i heard one time by another themer here that said thats what saurik was working on- will he drop by this thread like he did for the whole cydia aquiring rock ordeal? I sure remember that... When he gave like 50 false promises like rock backups and ratings in cydia... *sigh*
    Most likely, winterboard will still be required as dreamboard does not theme the UI.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wyndwarrior For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (03-14-2011), DA_GHOST (03-13-2011), GaN-MaN (03-14-2011), It's Mi (03-14-2011), JesseDegenerate (03-13-2011), lao3hero (03-13-2011), metaserph (03-13-2011), SnowLeo (03-13-2011)

Thanks

Ok thanks for the clarification. Makes me feel much better. So then why did you say perpagehtml + winterboard + backboard? Wouldnt it just be perpagehtml + backboard? Or is there something that allows you to put a single widget on all pages that you are calling the "winterboard" functionality?

Thanks

Ok thanks for the clarification. Makes me feel much better. So then why did you say perpagehtml + winterboard + backboard? Wouldnt it just be perpagehtml + backboard? Or is there something that allows you to put a single widget on all pages that you are calling the "winterboard" functionality?
    Winterboard as in the "theme" part of it. Backboard uses winterboard for themeing.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wyndwarrior For This Useful Post:

CCoops11 (03-14-2011), ChrisOSX (03-14-2011), DA_GHOST (03-13-2011), GaN-MaN (03-14-2011), It's Mi (03-14-2011), lao3hero (03-13-2011), SnowLeo (03-13-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    In that case, I hope saurik finishes the updated winterboard he said he was working on soon.

Great job Wynd. You've got me compulsively checking the OS7 Mods and Dreamboard pages for updates.

Thanks

Will you allow for posting of dreamboard widgets during the beta stages of dreamboard? Or will dreamboard widgets not be able to be publicly released until dreamboard is publicly released (even though they probably wont work without dreamboard)?

Thanks

Will you allow for posting of dreamboard widgets during the beta stages of dreamboard? Or will dreamboard widgets not be able to be publicly released until dreamboard is publicly released (even though they probably wont work without dreamboard)?
    Yes of course.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wyndwarrior For This Useful Post:

DA_GHOST (03-13-2011), fdw1 (03-14-2011), GaN-MaN (03-14-2011), It's Mi (03-14-2011), SnowLeo (03-13-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

How can we enter in the beta ??

Thanks

donation sent wynd! awesome work

LinkBacks (?)