Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] Imagine an entire world on your iDevice. 266 Metropolis. Coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Any new screenshots coming?
    When the 266 site is up and running (2-3days) I'll work a little more on this.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonny79 For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (03-27-2011), SnowLeo (03-27-2011)

A city, 8-bit, balloons, small people that's exactly what I've dreamed about

love the weather n rss feeds. your ideas and skill clearly separate you from the rest of the pack. really excited for this... gonna have me looking daily lol

Green Apple
    Thanks

Any progress made?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,913 Times in 2,283 Posts

Anyone? Bueller?
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

Not done anything more on this YET! Will try to post more screenshots when I've ticked off some of my other "to do" items!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jonny79 For This Useful Post:

Dark_Ninja (04-07-2011), GaN-MaN (04-07-2011), SnowLeo (04-15-2011), trdspectacoma (04-07-2011), Waverley73 (04-10-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonny79 View Post
    Not done anything more on this YET! Will try to post more screenshots when I've ticked off some of my other "to do" items!
    What if I rustle up say an army of minions to look after these other items to clear the way for you to work on this?

I would LOVE an army of minions to clear the way for me to work on this!!

Until then... I'm doing the guides now and they'll be finished tonight.
    The site WILL be finished this week. Hopefully by Tuesday! I may work on this at the same time as 266hd so there may be more screenshots by the end of this coming week!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonny79 For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (04-10-2011), trdspectacoma (04-10-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Predator721's Avatar
    Thanks

Are they going be animated wallpaper!?

Quote Originally Posted by Predator721 View Post
    Are they going be animated wallpaper!?
    Not exactly animated wallpaper but if I can get this working how I imagine it in my head we're talking interchangable, animated widgets that you can layer over each other for things like:

• Live weather for your loation over the Metropolis
    • Plane flying over with your rss feeds on
    • Billboards in the background showing your photos
    • Cars & people moving around

... we'll see what parts of this work and what makes the final release...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jonny79 For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (04-15-2011)

I've just updated the 266 accounts on Twitter, YouTube & Flickr.
    Over the next month or so I'll be making the transition from my jwoodcreative accounts to new iphone266 ones:

Twitter was @jwoodcreative now @iphone266
    YouTube was jwoodcreative now iphone266
    Flickr was jonny-wood now iphone266

There's still a lot of content to update and move to the iPhone266 pages so follow both until iPhone266 is fully sorted!

Thanks!

Thanks

So, will this be a traditional theme or a dreamboard theme? AND WHEN WILL WE SEE MORE THAN THE APPLE STORE SIR!?!

calm down bro. He's finishing up like 5 other themes and a website. If you actually read the thread you'd know he has plans to make it an awesome interactive DB theme with likr moving people and "an entire world" with like different aspects of this "metropolis" with awesome icons and stuff. I'm sure he worked on this some but if not then he has plans in the very near future to start working on it and posting some screenies as he is finally finishing up his other stuff

Thanks

Hey man, just hoping this is still something that is in the pipeline. You got my interest when u first posted this up bro.

I am already following your twitter but haven't seen anything about this theme.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    calm down bro. He's finishing up like 5 other themes and a website. If you actually read the thread you'd know he has plans to make it an awesome interactive DB theme with likr moving people and "an entire world" with like different aspects of this "metropolis" with awesome icons and stuff. I'm sure he worked on this some but if not then he has plans in the very near future to start working on it and posting some screenies as he is finally finishing up his other stuff
    Don't understand why he needs to be working on 5 themes @ once. Can you just work on one & release another one months later?

It's been quite a while now though and he released his collection of 266 themes on themeit but I'm not sure his status on his website but I would think he would be finished that by now. Can we get an update on this theme jony? I was so phsyced about this theme when you first showed the previews and talked about your interactive Dreamboard city ideas (:

Yeah how long has it been now? Almost 3 months now?

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Don't understand why he needs to be working on 5 themes @ once. Can you just work on one & release another one months later?
    Hi all!

A 266 Collection was actually released back in January 2010, I've had to update it every time Apple updated the iOS.
    Because of the sheer size of A 266 Collection (3 themes & over 10 sub-themes) this has taken up a lot of my time.

I took the 266 website offline as I simple couldn't answer all the requests AND have the time to update my existing themes.

266 Metropolis is a project I am really keen to show you more of and I will be able to in the next couple of weeks or so. IT IS DEFINITELY STILL HAPPENING!!

Anyway, A 266 Collection has all been updated, the guides are done and now all I need to do is get the site online.

Then I'll be working on 266hd and also start releasing more 266 Metropolis previews - hopefully animated mock ups to better show the concept!

I know I'm a slow worker when it comes to my themes but I am a professional freelance designer with clients and contracts that need honouring. I can only do my themes in my spare time and with a little 18 month old girl I really don't get much of that!

Glad there's so much excitement around this though, I'll get more previews to you soon!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonny79 View Post
    Hi all!

A 266 Collection was actually released back in January 2010, I've had to update it every time Apple updated the iOS.
    Because of the sheer size of A 266 Collection (3 themes & over 10 sub-themes) this has taken up a lot of my time.

I took the 266 website offline as I simple couldn't answer all the requests AND have the time to update my existing themes.

266 Metropolis is a project I am really keen to show you more of and I will be able to in the next couple of weeks or so. IT IS DEFINITELY STILL HAPPENING!!

Anyway, A 266 Collection has all been updated, the guides are done and now all I need to do is get the site online.

Then I'll be working on 266hd and also start releasing more 266 Metropolis previews - hopefully animated mock ups to better show the concept!

I know I'm a slow worker when it comes to my themes but I am a professional freelance designer with clients and contracts that need honouring. I can only do my themes in my spare time and with a little 18 month old girl I really don't get much of that!

Glad there's so much excitement around this though, I'll get more previews to you soon!!

Dude, thanks heaps for the update. It's cool that you have a bit on the go and are still giving assurances that this is going to be done. I know that things always unexpectingly pop up and that can put you behind in your plans and if the couple of weeks is a realistic timeframe that will be great.

Happy 3 months +...

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast