+ Reply
Page 99 of 222 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 4427

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
also I want the slide to say something but I don't want to use the cydia app my strings....is there another way? thanks
    Green Apple
    Thanks

also I want the slide to say something but I don't want to use the cydia app my strings....is there another way? thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Try here Safari+ Has add-ons to scroll to end and find in page. Might suit what you are looking for.
    Works like a charm... Thanks a lot!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JW75 For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (05-17-2011)

Thanks

what does everyone think of this Buuf ∞ White iPhone??

oops - anyone notice the difference with this one...

Last edited by whitebelt; 05-17-2011 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

JW75 (05-18-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    First i have to say that this Theme ... Buuf ... from the Original one till the amazing HD II which i am using with my I phone 4 on 4.3.1 ... is by far the most complete and most catchy theme out there ... with very far second bests.
    Thank you people for an exceptional job and we all really appreciate this unique I phone experience with ur theme.

i have 4 questions :

1- i am using ur slide to unlock fixed themes that gave me back the transparency on my lock screen but i was wondering if there is a way to remove the "slide to unlock " text so that only he graphic is showing?

2- is there a way to have similar effect on the "power off" and the "answer" sliders where we get back the transparency also without the text?

3- when i installed the Buuf HD II theme ... everything went ok but ... the dialogue boxes i get as notifications are really small !! check the thumbnail and u ll know what i mean ... any ideas on how to fix that?

4- i know this is completely out of context but i was hoping u can tell me if there is any way i can use a custom carrier logo in the carrier name part of the status bar? i used to be able to do that using " make it mine " by replacing files on the " unknown carrier bundle " in early firmwares ... but when i updated to 4.3.1 i was unable to use a logo and only i can put text in the carrier name field.

thanks guys for ur time and for the great work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-img_0012.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sssarcastic View Post
    First i have to say that this Theme ... Buuf ... from the Original one till the amazing HD II which i am using with my I phone 4 on 4.3.1 ... is by far the most complete and most catchy theme out there ... with very far second bests.
    Thank you people for an exceptional job and we all really appreciate this unique I phone experience with ur theme.

i have 4 questions :

1- i am using ur slide to unlock fixed themes that gave me back the transparency on my lock screen but i was wondering if there is a way to remove the "slide to unlock " text so that only he graphic is showing?

2- is there a way to have similar effect on the "power off" and the "answer" sliders where we get back the transparency also without the text?

3- when i installed the Buuf HD II theme ... everything went ok but ... the dialogue boxes i get as notifications are really small !! check the thumbnail and u ll know what i mean ... any ideas on how to fix that?

4- i know this is completely out of context but i was hoping u can tell me if there is any way i can use a custom carrier logo in the carrier name part of the status bar? i used to be able to do that using " make it mine " by replacing files on the " unknown carrier bundle " in early firmwares ... but when i updated to 4.3.1 i was unable to use a logo and only i can put text in the carrier name field.

thanks guys for ur time and for the great work.

&

Quote Originally Posted by jennifergarz View Post
    download one of the slider themes I posted here: [some of the downloads on this page include the strings file and some also include a color change for the text "shimmer"]

http://buufinfinity.wikispaces.com/S...ment+-+Add-ons

and change the strings file here: [if you use a language other than english you will need to change the name of en.lproj to your language]

Buuf ∞ Slider theme.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/en.lproj/SpringBoard.strings

change it to anything you want but I strongly suggest including an infinity symbol ∞ … like this…

"ALARM_LOCK_LABEL" = "∞ Slide ∞";
    "AWAY_LOCK_LABEL" = "Slide to Unl∞ck";
    "CALENDAR_LOCK_LABEL" = "∞ Slide ∞";
    "CF_USER_NOTE_LOCK_LABEL" = "∞ Slide ∞";
    "POWER_DOWN_LOCK_LABEL" = "∞ Slide ∞";
    "SLIDE_TO_ANSWER" = "∞ Slide ∞";
    "SLIDE_TO_CALL_BACK" = "∞ Slide ∞";
    "SLIDE_TO_CANCEL" = "∞ Slide ∞";
    "SLIDE_TO_LISTEN" = "∞ Slide ∞";
    "SMS_LOCK_LABEL" = "∞ Slide ∞";
    "TIMER_LOCK_LABEL" = "∞ Slide ∞";

if you want the sliders to be blank [including the power off, slide to answer, slide to unlock etc] do this…

"ALARM_LOCK_LABEL" = " ";
    "AWAY_LOCK_LABEL" = " ";
    "CALENDAR_LOCK_LABEL" = " ";
    "CF_USER_NOTE_LOCK_LABEL" = " ";
    "POWER_DOWN_LOCK_LABEL" = " ";
    "SLIDE_TO_ANSWER" = " ";
    "SLIDE_TO_CALL_BACK" = " ";
    "SLIDE_TO_CANCEL" = " ";
    "SLIDE_TO_LISTEN" = " ";
    "SMS_LOCK_LABEL" = " ";
    "TIMER_LOCK_LABEL" = " ";

I've been promising to make some Buuf ∞ Carrier Logos for a while - I will soon! for now you can download one of a bajillion other carrier logo themes from cydia.

LOL - sssarcastic …. it looks like you may not have our theme - you certainly don't have it active in that screenshot…

you may also want to check out the other buuf iphone 4 theme forum on modmyi [by doreen and stereo89]-

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...phone-4-a.html

and there is yet another nice buuf iphone 4 theme by bababooey on cydia

please try our theme - it's called Buuf ∞ Infinity… search cydia for "Buuf" and you will see about 10-15 themes there - there are a couple that say "Buuf Infinity" or "Buuf ∞" : please try them!…. you can also download them from our helpful wiki … here is the download page of our wiki…

http://buufinfinity.wikispaces.com/Download+Links

for help with most questions please see the other pages of the wiki and our guide [see my signature] if you have any trouble or questions please let us know…

enjoy!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    &

if you want the sliders to be blank [including the power off, slide to answer, slide to unlock etc] do this…

"ALARM_LOCK_LABEL" = " ";
    "AWAY_LOCK_LABEL" = " ";
    "CALENDAR_LOCK_LABEL" = " ";
    "CF_USER_NOTE_LOCK_LABEL" = " ";
    "POWER_DOWN_LOCK_LABEL" = " ";
    "SLIDE_TO_ANSWER" = " ";
    "SLIDE_TO_CALL_BACK" = " ";
    "SLIDE_TO_CANCEL" = " ";
    "SLIDE_TO_LISTEN" = " ";
    "SMS_LOCK_LABEL" = " ";
    "TIMER_LOCK_LABEL" = " ";

LOL - sssarcastic …. it looks like you may not have our theme - you certainly don't have it active in that screenshot…

enjoy!
    I saw that in the WE theme but I was scared to mess with it because I wasnt sure if that was the right thing...thanks It worked for me.

Where is the location for dock icon labels? cannot seem to find it.

what does everyone think of this Buuf ∞ White iPhone??

oops - anyone notice the difference with this one...

OOoo I know ...the phone icon on the first one is still black, second one white
    Last edited by jennifergarz; 05-17-2011 at 05:16 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jennifergarz For This Useful Post:

Maimoudaki (05-18-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gadezu View Post
    Coming soon...
    what font is that?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    installed, and am lovin it. thanks!!!
    No problem

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    wow that was a very quick and helpful response ... thanks man.

The sliders worked like a charm ... perfect

The Theme i am using is exactly the one u suggested
    Apple, iPhone & iPad Forums | ModMyi.com
    i attached some screen shots to show the theme ... all is working perfectly except the notifications boxes as i posted in my previous post

The carrier logo thing ... i was just curious if it s do able to have a custom carrier logo instead of the text with firmware 4.3.1? as almost all forums say that it s not possible. if yes then what are the files to change?

The infinity theme look GREAT ... and this weather thing looks awesome too ...i ll try it and let u know

thanks man for ur response.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-img_0015.png   [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-img_0014.png   [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-img_0013.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bran.Bold View Post
    what font is that?
    Ampersand.
    READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK. THANK YOU!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

anyone have icon mail in picture ..please share
    thank

iPhone? More like MyPhone BlueG6o's Avatar
    Thanks

This one is really cool, i think i´ll use it. But the home button on the white iPhone 4 is also WHITE

Thank you

Thanks

iPhone 4 White with White Button.

IronMan Mail.

Zipper Gray and Silver.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-iphone4white.png   [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-mail2.png   [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-bottombarknobgray-2x.png   [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-bottombarknobgray-2x2.png  
    Last edited by gadezu; 05-17-2011 at 08:20 PM.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gadezu For This Useful Post:

alexeiei (05-17-2011), BlueG6o (05-18-2011), JW75 (05-18-2011), Maimoudaki (05-18-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone alexeiei's Avatar
    Thanks

Good morning, Gadezu.
    Today I found your last mail, and replaced html files

Let me do some more test, but I think is working

Edit: as soon as I check any option besides flipclock, everything goes black ....

Edit 2: clearing the database, and I now I have the flipclock again

Edit 3: Everytime I check anything else than flipclock, everything goes black.

Edit 4: without doing anything (only respring) I have again flipclock, but it has changed...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-img_0082.png   [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-img_0083.png   [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-img_0085.png   [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-img_0084.png  
    Last edited by alexeiei; 05-17-2011 at 11:23 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to alexeiei For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (05-17-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    the hearts are nice. wats the location? and "for the life of me" I still haven't been Abel to get the FaceTime icons to the 6button in-call dialler, i followed your directions and as far as i know i put them in the right folder/folders
    The hearts are only for iOS 4.3.2+ It is for the native tethering settings options.

If facetime icon is not showing, I'm almost sure that it is because this icon has another name in your iOS version, I can't help with this, sorry

Thanks

And now is working EVERYTHING I swear I did nothing but respring
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-img_0087.png  

Thanks

sorry guys, long day ... I'll post cell signal bars etc tomorrow hopefully ::yawn::

ps -gadezu - if you made some changes to the widget, please send them to me and I'll test tomorrow THANKS!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alexeiei View Post
    And now is working EVERYTHING I swear I did nothing but respring
    It's working here too... but sometimes doesn't work. Retrieving from database doesn't work all the time... still trying to figured out how to make the database work properly.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to gadezu For This Useful Post:

alexeiei (05-17-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gadezu View Post
    iPhone 4 White with White Button.

IronMan Mail.

Zipper Gray and Silver.
    Thanks a million!!! I love my Buufed "new" iPhone 3GS!!!

I used iStrings (Cydia) to change the slider text and colour...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-photo-mei-18-8-41-28-am.png  
    Last edited by JW75; 05-18-2011 at 02:18 AM. Reason: added image

Thanks

Icons:

WhatsApp

here are a few choices - which one is everyone's favorite - or please make a suggestion for improvement…

I love this WhatsApp icon (style). Could you maybe add Viber (doen like WhatsApp), PayPal (with P logo), Marktplaats (Dutch Graigslist), Trein, Buienradar and Greetz (Dutch Hallmark cards app) to your request list?

Thanks a lot!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-paypal-icon.png   [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-marktplaats.png   [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-icon_trein1.jpg   [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-buienradar_hd_icon.png   [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]-greetz.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by JW75; 05-18-2011 at 02:38 AM.