Page 91 of 222 FirstFirst ... 41 818990919293 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 4427

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Dreamboard] Buuf∞ iOS5 [release]

TomTom icons fixed [and an additional version]

which is best? or please suggest an improvement...

edit - oops - the 2nd one was clipped a bit at the top... here's the fixed version for that...

Quote Originally Posted by alexeiei View Post
    If the background of the loading screen is transparent, the default wallpaper would appear behind it?

I'm not sure - test it out! I'll try it later if you don't have a chance.

Here's a buuf compass on a 640x960 transparent background.

Last edited by whitebelt; 05-13-2011 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

alexeiei (05-13-2011), Maimoudaki (05-13-2011), Stevvers (05-13-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone alexeiei's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt View Post
    which is best? or please suggest an improvement...
    The third one for me...

We've had a LiveClock theme since we first released Buuf ∞ Infinity - here is a new alternate version ....

∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞
    Buuf ∞ LiveClock test1
    click here to download
    ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞

you need the cydia tweak LiveClock. Position this theme in WinterBoard above any other LiveClock themes you may have.

I warped and stretched and scaled and rewarped until it lined up correctly - I may have ruined it - what does everyone think?? Please try it on your device before deciding.

[I also included an orange version for anyone that prefers orange - like Alexeiei ]

just be sure the color you want active is named:

[email protected]

[the black one is active by default]

included images:

Last edited by whitebelt; 05-13-2011 at 04:31 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whitebelt For This Useful Post:

alexeiei (05-13-2011), Maimoudaki (05-14-2011), Stevvers (05-13-2011)

For TomTom I prefer the second one.

I had carrier issues and had to reformat, now my weather on the flipclock is permanently 'unknown'. I have the temperature and humidity details on the right (although the weather's always 1 degree warmer than the weather on my yahoo lockinfo 7 day forecast - a little annoying) but there's no icon and the current description just says unknown - any ideas?

Also, I got the lockinfo theme all installed, and it looks great with the cloud background (which I'm currently using) but with any other background the black text is very difficult to read.

A few Questions:
    1. How can i get the clock on the lockscreen with a background of my choice and hiding the regular default time?

2. How can I make the Buuf Clock and animated weather stay when i swipe to a new page, but without there just being a new clock on the next page?

3.When i open a folder, you can see that the clock and animated weather disappear (for instance if its at night and the screen is darker due to the weather widget it becomes light)

4. Is there a way to make less clouds or to make the clouds move behind the clock? I can't see the time half the time...

5. How can i put the night overlay of the clock/weather widget on forever, even during the day?

6. Can someone post some other sliders besides the zipper ones? Something kind of normalish only...Buffified?
    Last edited by chuk23chuk; 05-13-2011 at 07:40 PM.

I like the first an the blue load screen but I still like the original ones but good job

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (05-14-2011)

Thanks

you need the cydia tweak LiveClock.

[I also included an orange version for anyone that prefers orange - like Alexeiei ]
    Thanks! I haven't noticed about liveclock
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0058.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stevvers View Post
    now my weather on the flipclock is permanently 'unknown'. - any ideas?

Also, I got the lockinfo theme all installed, and it looks great with the cloud background (which I'm currently using) but with any other background the black text is very difficult to read.
    Can you post a screenshot and tell us wich widget are you using?

About lockinfo, go to Root>Library>Lockinfo>Themes and edit "Theme.plist" : you can change font size and color. Take a look at this page Color Codes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0057.png  

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alexeiei For This Useful Post:

Stevvers (05-14-2011), whitebelt (05-14-2011)

Thanks heaps. It took me a while to figure it all out, but I'm happy with the outcome. I always feel a strong drop shadow is great for contrast against the background.

Apologies if it's been posted earlier in the thread, there are a lot of pages, how did you get your flipclock all on one line like that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stevvers View Post
    how did you get your flipclock all on one line like that?
    There is a big and a small flipclock, see all options here:

http://buufinfinity.wikispaces.com/Downloads+-+Widgets

If you need it, remember there is an option in lockinfo settings to set where in the screen the info is shown (upper-below). You can also hide empty sections.
    Last edited by alexeiei; 05-14-2011 at 01:13 AM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alexeiei For This Useful Post:

Stevvers (05-14-2011), whitebelt (05-14-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by chuk23chuk View Post
    A few Questions:
    1. How can i get the clock on the lockscreen with a background of my choice and hiding the regular default time?

2. How can I make the Buuf Clock and animated weather stay when i swipe to a new page, but without there just being a new clock on the next page?

3.When i open a folder, you can see that the clock and animated weather disappear (for instance if its at night and the screen is darker due to the weather widget it becomes light)

4. Is there a way to make less clouds or to make the clouds move behind the clock? I can't see the time half the time...

5. How can i put the night overlay of the clock/weather widget on forever, even during the day?

6. Can someone post some other sliders besides the zipper ones? Something kind of normalish only...Buffified?
    1. Please see these pages of the wiki:
    http://buufinfinity.wikispaces.com/W...ockInfo+-+temp

2. PagePerHTML

3. I suggest using FolderEnhancer (and I'll check I to this issue for those that don't use folder enhancer)

4. This can be changed... In a future release we hopefully will have the option to change the layering of clouds/icons/widget in the settings panel... At this time I'm unaware of an easy fix (but I'll look into it soon) [for now hopefully you'll have less cloudy weather conditions at your location! ]

5. I may not have time until after the weekend to play around with this - off the top of my head I'm not sure how to easily change this... If I (or someone) don't post a way to do this for you by early next week please remind me! (and I guess we will add this to the options for a future release - a lot of people seem to really like the overlay)

6. Do you like the slide to unlock and tap to unlock mods posted on the following page of the wiki? (if not, please make a suggestion for improvement)
    http://buufinfinity.wikispaces.com/S...ment+-+Add-ons

[ps- sorry for the quick answers - I'm pretty busy this weekend]

FYI... Major updates and changes to the widgets coming soon!! (including a graphical settings panel to configure lots of new and existing options easily and 'on the fly')... And incase you (or anyone) is unawre- There is also a Buuf ∞ weather elements theme that is now in beta3 - to test it out - see page 107 post 1602 here...
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...lease-107.html
    Last edited by whitebelt; 05-14-2011 at 01:29 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chuk23chuk View Post
    A
    I am sure that there is a better way, but, in the meantime, try this:

Go to Var>stash>themexxxx>buuf LAW HD.theme>night>night.js

Open it with notepad (or any other text editor) and change "==" for ">=" (without quotes)as in the attached image. Save and respring.

Please, let me know if it worked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -night.jpeg  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to alexeiei For This Useful Post:

whitebelt (05-14-2011)

Thanks

I'm not sure - test it out! I'll try it later if you don't have a chance.

Here's a buuf compass on a 640x960 transparent background.
    Yes it does... this is very interesting
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0059.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone BlueG6o's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, i have another question for an Icon.

Dragon Dictation:

and is there any Icon for iSHSH?

THX Cris

here are few quick tests... I can easily change the color, embossing style of the infinity symbol, the glow, the size, placement, etc...

thoughts???

I like these a lot. Over the ones that are currently in the theme, too loud!!

Maybe the infinity logo can fade a bit in the beakground... Colours don't really match IMHO

Thanks a lot! Love yr work!!

Quote Originally Posted by gadezu View Post
    Rabobank

Thanks a lot!! Awesome!!!

Could you maybe make background transparant?
    Last edited by JW75; 05-14-2011 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by JW75 View Post
    I like these a lot. Over the ones that are currently in the theme, too loud!!

Maybe the infinity logo can fade a bit in the beakground... Colours don't really match IMHO

Thanks a lot! Love yr work!!

Thanks a lot!! Awesome!!!

Could you maybe make background transparant?
    I'll continue working on loading screens - I have a new idea (thanks Alexeiei!) - not till next week though.

That bank icon is transparent on the version Gadezu posted on page 120-- make sure you always right click on the icon and open in a new tab/window before you download icons from here. (ps - do you like it in apple-store glass? Or would you prefer a brown bank like the version you originally posted/requested?)
    Last edited by whitebelt; 05-14-2011 at 01:10 PM.

this weather we is killing my data plans I just went over I never go over 2gb

Than i'll try downloading it again. I'll use FireFox next time... Didn't work as described with Chrome...
    But I like the new one best. Glass bank is cool!!

Looking forward seeing your new idea... I'll wait changing the Loading screens...

Have a good weekend guys!!

Gr from Holland!!
    Last edited by JW75; 05-14-2011 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post
    this weather we is killing my data plans I just went over I never go over 2gb

What do you have your weather update interval set at?

30 mins

Page 91 of 222 FirstFirst ... 41 818990919293 101 141 191 ... LastLast